Author Topic: The biggest dude on getbig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 33953 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Re: The biggest dude on getbig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #175 on: December 20, 2006, 04:02:55 PM »
matt you seem really mad because no one gives a shit about you !  you look good but theres guys at my gym who look like you and there nothing special,those pics of me are without a pump,sorry !. and by march i will be 240 245  so go on with youre bad 175 pound ass, so go cry to someone who gives a f**k,i bet you ask your girl if she thinks your getting bigger every other day. spend less time on here crying and more time at the gym mabye you will be as great as you think you are. tell you what why dont you do the nationals with me next year, and to everyone else on this thread you guys are cool as hell

ah now the truth of your jealousy comes out, i was waiting for you to start talking some smack, its about time..  1st off if i gave 2 shits about being huge right now, i would not still be competing at 170lbs..   Im in no hurry to have a 34'' waist like you, im happy with my 27.5'' contest ready waits line ;) Thats something you will never have, and im not about to sacrifice my wasit line to look like a 5'6 blocky branch warren.  The fact that you weigh 240lbs, but in your pics you look no more then 195lbs says alot, it says you have some of the shittiest genetics i have seen in many years next to Alexxx..   You are very narrow for 245lbs, to me you look like your average gym rat who's all drugged up and has bad b.o.. And post some face pics so we can see your ugly mug.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: December 20, 2006, 04:04:18 PM »
ah now the truth of your jealousy comes out, i was waiting for you to start talking some smack, its about time..  1st off if i gave 2 shits about being huge right now, i would not still be competing at 170lbs..   Im in no hurry to have a 34'' waist like you, im happy with my 27.5'' contest ready waits line ;) Thats something you will never have, and im not about to sacrifice my wasit line to look like a 5'6 blocky branch warren.  The fact that you weigh 240lbs, but in your pics you look no more then 195lbs says alot, it says you have some of the shittiest genetics i have seen in many years next to Alexxx..   You are very narrow for 245lbs, to me you look like your average gym rat who's all drugged up and has bad b.o.. And post some face pics so we can see your ugly mug.
hahahahahahahaha, dude you're insane if you think that this guy looks 195.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #177 on: December 20, 2006, 04:05:32 PM »
We have the next GetBig fight in the making....two juice heads ready to throw down.  MattT vs Cyp.  Schedule it with DA vs TA
Squishy face retard

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: December 20, 2006, 04:11:33 PM »
matt  do you need a hug i bet you do.im happy the way i look ,you on the other had start crying over every little comment said about you ,im glad someone started a post about you so you can get off my nuts.go over there and be happy someone likes you 175 dude you is one huge mother  fu@ker ,dont take  the things people say about you to heart deep down in your sad life of looking in the mirror and telling yourself your natural as you stick a needle in your ass ,it will be okay i promise. get some meds.and stop asking your girl if  she thinks im bigger than you

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: December 20, 2006, 04:15:07 PM »
hey i am a cool person well thats what i tell my self befor i start crying because matt owned me. he saw right through my lies ,im really only 140 you the camera phone im using adds 90 pounds to me ,i will be selling them on ebay soon .matt you look good dude not going to say it again everyone here says you look good do you want it in writting.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #180 on: December 20, 2006, 04:17:08 PM »
matt you seem really mad because no one gives a shit about you !  you look good but theres guys at my gym who look like you and there nothing special,those pics of me are without a pump,sorry !. and by march i will be 240 245  so go on with youre bad 175 pound ass, so go cry to someone who gives a f**k,i bet you ask your girl if she thinks your getting bigger every other day. spend less time on here crying and more time at the gym mabye you will be as great as you think you are. tell you what why dont you do the nationals with me next year, and to everyone else on this thread you guys are cool as hell

you are out of you mind my friend,,i expect lifters from florida usa to know their shit since i consider this state best for bodybuilding and drug purchase in the usa,,

to say matt t is nothing special is very wrong ,,this is a big potential and i would bet my career that he will get a pro card if devote enough time to bodybuilding and the drugs needed in bodybuilding,,yes he is already on tons of shit like you,,but the diff is his muscle mass is as solid as they come for 175lb and then some,,his muscle shape is superior to yours,, very very impressive for age 20 or 21 or whatever he is.

now to your physiqe,,,what i see is a big boy,,,swollen of gh use and hormonized to the max,, the muscle size presented is a big illusion because they are full of water and i wouldnt be surprized if nolotil was used to enhance/increase your arm size,,,its called swole,,,,yes you have a physiqe worth competing most likley,,,but to compare yoursellf to that matt dude,,,youre not same leage FROM the pics presented! i havent seen whole of you so i cant say 100% but i usually am not mistaken.

that matt dude got a pro card all written on him if he continues at the rate he does. mark my words
fallen angel

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: December 20, 2006, 04:23:02 PM »
gh how much did he pay you ,i dont give a crap about anyone here,good or bad i can take the comments ,thanks for yours

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #182 on: December 20, 2006, 04:31:13 PM »
he didnt pay me nothing,,i just like it when i see guys with huge potential and trust me he put alot of time beside the drugs to get there,,his physiqe is not going no where wether he has 19 17 or 16 inch arms,,i just now checked him i usually dont have time to look at pics of up and comers,,,this dude got what it takes,,ask ray he will tell you same thing

one of the most impressive 175lb i have seen in bodybuilding,, EVER (taking age and height to consideration)
fallen angel

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #183 on: December 20, 2006, 04:38:18 PM »
I would much rather look like Cyp. The guy looks like he could destroy a stone house with his bare hands. Really thick guy, Herculean looking.

Matt on the other hand is soft and uses machines. He trains worst then a girl and I wouldn't be surprised if he injected himself with estrogen!
just push some weight!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #184 on: December 20, 2006, 04:41:54 PM »
The simple fact here is we can't tell who has a better physique at this point, and at cyp's fault. We still don't have the tools to compare the two of them. We have to wait until he comes back from vacation for comparison pics..  :)
~

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: December 20, 2006, 04:50:05 PM »
well keep this post going till i get back ,of you dont mind ,im sure it will be full of matt since we are such good friends now.stay cool people talk at you next year

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #186 on: December 20, 2006, 04:53:00 PM »
well keep this post going till i get back ,of you dont mind ,im sure it will be full of matt since we are such good friends now.stay cool people talk at you next year

Enjoy your vacation dude.
~

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 20, 2006, 06:04:45 PM »

He trains worst then a girl and I wouldn't be surprised if he injected himself with estrogen!

classic , haha funny shit alexxx

AVBG

« Reply #188 on: December 20, 2006, 06:07:54 PM »

i would bet my career that he will get a pro card if devote enough time to bodybuilding and the drugs needed in bodybuilding

You would bet your career eh? Well seeing that I am annonymous (just like you), I would bet 1 billion dollars that he wouldn't get the pro card. See my post is just as meaningless as yours   ;)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #189 on: December 20, 2006, 06:10:14 PM »
I would much rather look like Cyp. The guy looks like he could destroy a stone house with his bare hands. Really thick guy, Herculean looking.

absofuckinglutly!!!

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #190 on: December 20, 2006, 06:45:57 PM »
you can not determin who is the biggest on get big bc you don't know what everyone looks like, i know of many guys on here that dwarf all these pics and they are just gym rats.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #191 on: December 20, 2006, 06:53:58 PM »
you can not determin who is the biggest on get big bc you don't know what everyone looks like, i know of many guys on here that dwarf all these pics and they are just gym rats.

where's the guy in the red cap lats?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #192 on: December 20, 2006, 06:54:58 PM »
where's the guy in the red cap lats?

You looking for a date?
just push some weight!

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #193 on: December 20, 2006, 07:00:42 PM »
trust me he has lats nothing against your size its good but not the biggest and thats only some pics i dont feel like wasting anymore time looking for all the other ones,  i actually have a gf who is waiting for me right now so take it ez kids have fun dont stay up 2 late

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 20, 2006, 07:10:36 PM »
I'm not going to post a picture, but I'm bigger than everyone in this thread.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 20, 2006, 07:19:31 PM »
Hah, I see you're still accosted with the same morose opinion of yourself. 

this meaningful statement is "Don King approved."  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #196 on: December 20, 2006, 07:21:55 PM »
i like this thread,,

i am amazed!!! with the incapacity of some people here to see the qualitative mass on the matt guy,,,,DIET DOWN TO HIS BODYFAT% AND YOU WILL SEE HOW THE PERSON WITH THE RED HAT FOR EXAMPLE WILL HAVE 16 INCH ARMS AT BEST! there is not much mucle development there,,,just hormones and that = water and fat on some muscle that is not even close to the lean muscle mass the matt guy holds,,

now i might be mistaken and the people you show me are all 5'6 which their not! but even if they were ,,their muscle shape is a lot less impressive than the matt guy,,+ they dont hold as much size lb for lb,,,and if you knew anything about bodybuilding at the national level you would recognize how important it is.

oh and to the avgb person,,,i will bet my career but i will even make it better,,,i will bet you 10 sero kits shipped to any addy specified,,i say this guy will have a pro card IF he conntinue bodybuilding as first priority,,before he hits 30.

fallen angel

AVBG

« Reply #197 on: December 20, 2006, 07:34:37 PM »

oh and to the avgb person,,,i will bet my career but i will even make it better,,,i will bet you 10 sero kits shipped to any addy specified,,i say this guy will have a pro card IF he conntinue bodybuilding as first priority,,before he hits 30.

Ok, I will accept your bet, Mr gh15 "person". 10 sero kits.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #198 on: December 20, 2006, 09:40:10 PM »

man, this guy on the second pic looks amazing.......... i dunno but that pretty big
are you delusional?

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #199 on: December 20, 2006, 10:40:44 PM »
sexy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,  and you pick on DA?,  you know, with a body like that, i know some really big guys in prison who would love to get a really big tough guy like you in there. In fact I'm going to send them your picture and address here to write and say hello, hell by the end of tomorrow your picture will be in more jail cells than anyone ever before. May i give them your name?, don't be shy, i mean how could a man like you with a body like that be shy?
Pelican bay will hail your picture boy! this i promise you

Your welcome, don't mention it, least i can do for a great guy like you