Author Topic: The biggest dude on getbig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 33927 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Re: The biggest dude on getbig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #150 on: December 19, 2006, 11:07:00 PM »
Hah, I see you're still accosted with the same morose opinion of yourself.  I said your delts are outclassed by your arms, not that you have small delts.

You can post as many pics as you like.  Something about your physique doesn't flow.  To me its the fact that everything you have bar your arms is in proportion and then the arms are just too large for the rest.  To me in many photos your chest is outclassed by your arms too.  In that contest photo it looks ok but thats one photo versus many where you appear to be unbalanced.

What weirds me out is why you can't even hear this and consider it.  ???

Nah iv been told by to many top pro's, top photographers, and judges in the industry that i have some of the best balanace and symmerty they have seen in awhile.  The fact that my arms look overly big in some pics, is that fact that they are the only body part that is pumped.. Like in all the pics u see of me in the black tank top, i was training arms so my arms were just pumped. Thats why you even admit that i look balanced in other pics, and thats because my arms are not pumped up in them.... So no the fact that some guy named Rocket on getbig tells me i have no balance or flow, is something i definetly wont consider..

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #151 on: December 19, 2006, 11:25:03 PM »
Nah iv been told by to many top pro's, top photographers, and judges in the industry that i have some of the best balanace and symmerty they have seen in awhile.  The fact that my arms look overly big in some pics, is that fact that they are the only body part that is pumped.. Like in all the pics u see of me in the black tank top, i was training arms so my arms were just pumped. Thats why you even admit that i look balanced in other pics, and thats because my arms are not pumped up in them.... So no the fact that some guy named Rocket on getbig tells me i have no balance or flow, is something i definetly wont consider..

you suck
Deep Tissue Massage

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #152 on: December 20, 2006, 12:00:59 AM »
Well as long you come off as a cvnt, you've got my respect.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: December 20, 2006, 12:21:20 AM »
  Matt T is being a crybaby bitch,just like Adonis. He can't stand the fact that sarcasm said cyp was the biggest fugger on getbig. I used to have a ton of respect for him because his physique looks great...

But now he is like "BOO HOO LOOK AT ME...I look better than him ..." :'(
  Quit trying to downplay cyp's hard work by bragging about yours. You look awesome but this thread was started to give props to cyp...not you.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 20, 2006, 12:33:27 AM »
Hi Matt Im 6'0 and would dwarf you in real life, thanks for playing, NEXT!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #155 on: December 20, 2006, 12:36:40 AM »
Hi Matt Im 6'0 and would dwarf you in real life, thanks for playing, NEXT!

hahahahaha yes!!!!!!!!

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: December 20, 2006, 01:09:23 AM »
hey mattT i think you look fantastic!, if i could end up half as good as you look in 4 years i would be very happy.  bigC you look fantastic as well.  both look great, in their own way.. to each his own..

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #157 on: December 20, 2006, 03:15:04 AM »

Why do you exagerate to make the point?  I didn't say you had no balance or flow.  I said something about your physique throws it off.  Bare in mind, when I look at your physique I'm comparing you to Dexter Jackson.  I certainly never said you have a shit physique, just you don't quite flow.  You can tell me about all the yes men that have encouraged you until you're blue in the face.  I'd still make the same comments.

Pictures tell the story, think you're balanced?

Admitably, in this pose you look better but your delts are some way off your arms progress.

But..

No doubt that you can get there but I think its a little early to be declaring yourself balanced. 

By the way, I can think of worse things to happen to you than have someone seriously comparing you to Dexter Jackson so try not to assume this is an attack.   

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 20, 2006, 06:41:00 AM »
Dexter's quads are too small for his upper body.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #159 on: December 20, 2006, 07:41:23 AM »
Dexter's quads are too small for his upper body.

Yes another thing Matt and Dex have in common other then ugliness.
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
just push some weight!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 20, 2006, 07:43:18 AM »
sexy
A

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #162 on: December 20, 2006, 07:44:43 AM »
just push some weight!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: December 20, 2006, 07:44:53 AM »
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 20, 2006, 07:45:35 AM »
A

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: December 20, 2006, 07:46:10 AM »
sexy

daddy pimping it up,

bro check out the Y, its where the playas hang out. 8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: December 20, 2006, 07:48:51 AM »
daddy pimping it up,

bro check out the Y, its where the playas hang out. 8)

right now now im crushing alexxx into a little furball
A

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #167 on: December 20, 2006, 07:54:37 AM »

hahahahahahahahaha not in those pictures!
just push some weight!

ThePassion

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #168 on: December 20, 2006, 09:01:28 AM »
Matt,

How tall are you?

sammy1980

• Getbig II
  • congrats to the new mr o: melvin anthony
« Reply #169 on: December 20, 2006, 09:20:14 AM »
this thread brought out all the insecure people: daddywaddy, alexxx, matt (who looks awesome)...

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: December 20, 2006, 01:31:18 PM »
matt you seem really mad because no one gives a shit about you !  you look good but theres guys at my gym who look like you and there nothing special,those pics of me are without a pump,sorry !. and by march i will be 240 245  so go on with youre bad 175 pound ass, so go cry to someone who gives a fuck,i bet you ask your girl if she thinks your getting bigger every other day. spend less time on here crying and more time at the gym mabye you will be as great as you think you are. tell you what why dont you do the nationals with me next year, and to everyone else on this thread you guys are cool as hell

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 20, 2006, 03:06:56 PM »
matt you seem really mad because no one gives a shit about you !  you look good but theres guys at my gym who look like you and there nothing special,those pics of me are without a pump,sorry !. and by march i will be 240 245  so go on with youre bad 175 pound ass, so go cry to someone who gives a f**k,i bet you ask your girl if she thinks your getting bigger every other day. spend less time on here crying and more time at the gym mabye you will be as great as you think you are. tell you what why dont you do the nationals with me next year, and to everyone else on this thread you guys are cool as hell
i agree, Matt has a good physique but he can't hold a candle to you mass, thickness and condition wise.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #172 on: December 20, 2006, 03:14:59 PM »

hahahahaha yes!!!!!!!!1

sammy1980

• Getbig II
  • congrats to the new mr o: melvin anthony
« Reply #173 on: December 20, 2006, 03:45:57 PM »
matt you seem really mad because no one gives a shit about you !  you look good but theres guys at my gym who look like you and there nothing special,those pics of me are without a pump,sorry !. and by march i will be 240 245  so go on with youre bad 175 pound ass, so go cry to someone who gives a f**k,i bet you ask your girl if she thinks your getting bigger every other day. spend less time on here crying and more time at the gym mabye you will be as great as you think you are. tell you what why dont you do the nationals with me next year, and to everyone else on this thread you guys are cool as hell

cyp, you seem to be a cool guy.., continue with the good work.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #174 on: December 20, 2006, 04:02:44 PM »
Cyp how do you train for mass?
just push some weight!