Author Topic: Documents reveal Blair lied about WMD  (Read 4172 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Documents reveal Blair lied about WMD
« on: December 16, 2006, 11:15:55 AM »
 :-\

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Documents reveal Blair lied about WMD
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 03:12:41 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 03:51:23 PM »
Amazing, no matter how much stuff comes out, Bush supporters don't give a fuck that their president lied to take us into war.  Perhaps the highest crime ever committed by a president... Guys like Intenseone don't even know what the downing street memos are, nor would they ever listen.  Blinded by hating liberals.... Good fucking thing for turds like these guys that Liberals don't run around saying Homosexuality is evil.  Intensone would plung into a butt just to not be in agreement with a liberal ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 05:10:03 PM »

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 05:18:09 PM »
It's good to see that all this dirty laundry gets aired.

This is democracy at its finest, when shit like this ain't allowed to be hidden.

Crickets?

All politicians, regardless of political color, are to be held accountable, and I don't understand those who don't find the intellectual energy to pay interest when their elected officials does something wrong.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 07:21:34 PM »
People that always have to bump their own threads to get a reply shouldn't be posting crickets...  ehem.... Mr. I.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 10:26:23 PM »
All politicians, regardless of political color, are to be held accountable, and I don't understand those who don't find the intellectual energy to pay interest when their elected officials does something wrong.

hedge,

I have a suspect feeling that some people are okay with people from THEIR party lying.

That would be akin to agreeing that sexual abuse from your uncle is okay, because he's YOUR uncle. 

You're getting fucked, and you're okay with it because it's familiar. 

But if some liberal perdophile tries that shit, it is SO "on"...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 10:29:40 PM »
hedge,

I have a suspect feeling that some people are okay with people from THEIR party lying.

That would be akin to agreeing that sexual abuse from your uncle is okay, because he's YOUR uncle. 

You're getting fucked, and you're okay with it because it's familiar. 

But if some liberal perdophile tries that shit, it is SO "on"...

Yeah let's run around playing the cigar police and screaming impeachment...........  but it's not ok to scream about BUSH or BLAIR lying in order to manipulate the american people into supporting a war

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 10:38:49 PM »

Yeah let's run around playing the cigar police and screaming impeachment...........  but it's not ok to scream about BUSH or BLAIR lying in order to manipulate the american people into supporting a war

Bush, Blair, Ted Kennedy, Hillary, Kerry.  Off with their heads. . . .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 10:56:49 PM »

What did Hilary do that was illegal?

I'm no Hilary fan, but I'm curious as to what you meant here.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

What a liar . . . .

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2006, 11:02:51 PM »
sounds like someone is lying on the intelligence side, you can't blame Hillary for putting together statements based on lies handed to her and other senators... ::) Did you want Hillary to check this shit our for herself, go undercover and get to the facts... :-\ oh brother. :D  That's some funny shit, you have Bush ordering that Intelligence fit the policy and you blame Hillary... I don't like Hillary, but this is stupid.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2006, 11:04:19 PM »
"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do."
Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002.

Another liar . . . .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2006, 11:41:42 PM »
What a dumb hypothetical.   ::)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2006, 05:14:30 AM »
Hillary is guilty of not having balls.

Of always playing it safe, choosing to let others deal with controversial issues.

Has this gutless behavior of Hillary helped her?

IMO, she would not even been considered a possible candidate had she been honest.

There is a saying that goes: "We get the politicians we deserve"

When was the last time a politician who had balls to upfront about their opinions won ANYTHING?

Gents, we live in a society of leeches and where the opportunistic ones repeatedly comes up on top.

In the last Democrat primaries, Edwards was the only one who would have any agenda, he talked about the poverty and how to address that. Kerry? He was just another well-spoken, intelligent and non-issue politician.

Edwards has balls. Did he win?

No.

Similar examples could be found in the GOP. McCain lost to G W Bush, despite actually having an agenda, while Bush was pretty much about being the guy next door (yeah, fcuking great idea, president being like the guy next door).

He who dares wins? LMFAO, get the fcuk out of here. That hasn't been true since Churchill saved us all.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2006, 05:32:47 AM »
"Hillary is guilty of not having balls." ahahahahahha  for Bill's sake, I hope you're right ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2006, 08:44:25 AM »
Hillary is guilty of not having balls.

Of always playing it safe, choosing to let others deal with controversial issues.

Has this gutless behavior of Hillary helped her?

IMO, she would not even been considered a possible candidate had she been honest.

There is a saying that goes: "We get the politicians we deserve"

When was the last time a politician who had balls to upfront about their opinions won ANYTHING?

Gents, we live in a society of leeches and where the opportunistic ones repeatedly comes up on top.

In the last Democrat primaries, Edwards was the only one who would have any agenda, he talked about the poverty and how to address that. Kerry? He was just another well-spoken, intelligent and non-issue politician.

Edwards has balls. Did he win?

No.

Similar examples could be found in the GOP. McCain lost to G W Bush, despite actually having an agenda, while Bush was pretty much about being the guy next door (yeah, fcuking great idea, president being like the guy next door).

He who dares wins? LMFAO, get the fcuk out of here. That hasn't been true since Churchill saved us all.

-Hedge

I agree with most of this.  We rarely put the best candidate at the top of each party's ticket.  Sad but true. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2006, 01:54:16 PM »
What a surprise... Even bigger surprise how some can just brush off stuff like this.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2006, 12:29:54 PM »
People are pussies.  They are scared to admit, even to themselves, that they've been lied to.   Same people whose wives will f**k around with the pool man for ten year, or whose kids will smoke pot in their bedrooms every night.  They're pussies who are scared of messing up the status quo.

What I found alarming is people posting quotes of Hillary and other democrats, trying to turn this topic into another dem v rep thing when it's so much more than that. Bottom line is that this man lied to start a war!