Author Topic: George Bush is still an idiot,and republicans still suck.  (Read 3156 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
George Bush is still an idiot,and republicans still suck.
« on: December 16, 2006, 04:14:32 PM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: George Bush is still an idiot,and republicans still suck.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 04:44:03 PM »
Still?   no way!   ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 09:37:31 PM »
Still?   no way!   ;D

I was just as shocked as you are,but sadly it's true.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 10:13:35 PM »
I would say Bush has turned out to be a master of deception on all fronts.  hmmmmm..... who else is that descriptive of?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 01:16:17 AM »
I would say Bush has turned out to be a master of deception on all fronts.  hmmmmm..... who else is that descriptive of?

Iduno...who?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 05:19:34 AM »
Don't make the mistake of associating the Bush administration too much with the Republican Party IMO.

For every Bush there is currently 5 or 10 McCains in the GOP right now.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 08:52:03 PM »
I wish more repubicans saw that.  You can remain loyal to your country without pledging your undying devotion to the evil disintegrating cabal in power at the moment.

NOT according to I-ONE. I am sure he probably thinks I am a communist just because I don't like Bush.  I jokingly say "Bring back Clinton" all the time...but the truth is I do not think too much of a draft dodger being commander in Chief. I just do not care for the way Bush has handled things,that's all.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 09:19:50 PM »
  They cannot comprehend 50,000 dead bodies.

me either. That's crazy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 09:34:42 PM »
and when people stand up and shout "let's kill the whole billion of the bastards"... well, that makes that person the absolute scum of the earth.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2006, 11:41:59 PM »

NOT according to I-ONE. I am sure he probably thinks I am a communist just because I don't like Bush.  I jokingly say "Bring back Clinton" all the time...but the truth is I do not think too much of a draft dodger being commander in Chief. I just do not care for the way Bush has handled things,that's all.

Clinton dodged the draft. I understand if this is important to you. But how do you think he handled his job as a president?

Bush refuses to answer questions regarding past drug use. He doesn't denies it, or admits to it. He just won't answer those questions.

But this should not be about what these presidents did before they became presidents. It should really be about what they accomplished during their presidencys.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2006, 11:57:34 PM »
Clinton dodged the draft. I understand if this is important to you. But how do you think he handled his job as a president?

Bush refuses to answer questions regarding past drug use. He doesn't denies it, or admits to it. He just won't answer those questions.

But this should not be about what these presidents did before they became presidents. It should really be about what they accomplished during their presidencys.

-Hedge

Clinton left office with a huge budget surplus. Whether or not that was his doing or the republican congress is debateable.I can say this; when I was in high school,(graduated in 1992) all I heard was "There are no jobs,get an education" Well after school I found a job and ALL THROUGH THE 90'S there were more factory type jobs than there were employees. Everyone was always hiring.(around here anyway) I worked way more hours than I wanted,and we seemed to never run out of work.About the end of 2001 early 2002  shit started to slow way down,people were layed off,and we were lucky to get 40 hours each week. By 2004 the factory I worked at for 12 years (was a fortune 500 company not a small place) shut down and almost 1000 people lost their jobs,and had to start over. Our company had sent most of our work to Mexico. Those are the facts as I know them.I have no clue who's fault it was but those are the breaks. When Clinton was in office things were good for me and my family,shortly after Bush came into power things got worse.My  real complaint about Bush is the way he has handled the War . I really believe this is a War for oil and his ego, and has little to do with 9-11. We went to Afghanistan over 9-11.We went into Iraq because Bush wanted Saddam and their oil and  9-11 was his excuse.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2006, 11:58:43 PM »
Jews.
follow the arrows

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2006, 12:17:53 PM »

And as soon as that democratic senator croaks and burns in hell for being a democratic pussy, congress is back in the hands of republicans, as it SHOULD BE.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2006, 12:23:06 PM »
And as soon as that democratic senator croaks and burns in hell for being a democratic pussy, congress is back in the hands of republicans, as it SHOULD BE.

Why do you even bother posting? Heartless piece of shit.. go kill yourself.