Author Topic: Pit Bull Pup chews off baby's toes.  (Read 2818 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Pit Bull Pup chews off baby's toes.
« on: December 16, 2006, 07:51:25 PM »
This is awefull. Just saw on Nancy Grace this baby had her toes chewed off by a pit bull pup. They should hang the ignorant parents of this child. Anyone who is so blind to what goes on in their home to let their dog eat the foot off their infant should die. >:(

p.s. this is not a thread to slam pitbulls...I blame the parents

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Pit Bull Pup chews off baby's toes.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 08:32:44 PM »
I blame the dogs.  they're always up to no good. body88's dog is trying to steal his girl . . . i'd be worried if i was him, as the dog's better looking.  :P ;D

My puppy thinks my chick is his girlfriend.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 08:54:20 PM »
This is awefull. Just saw on Nancy Grace this baby had her toes chewed off by a pit bull pup. They should hang the ignorant parents of this child. Anyone who is so blind to what goes on in their home to let their dog eat the foot off their infant should die. >:(

i think there is more to this story because I read the parents were asleep on the floor next to the baby. how could anyone sleep through a baby crying right next to them while a puppy chewed severl toes off? WTF???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 08:55:09 PM »
i think there is more to this story because I read the parents were asleep on the floor next to the baby. how could anyone sleep through a baby crying right next to them while a puppy chewed severl toes off? WTF???

They said she had one toe left.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 08:57:53 PM »
They said she had one toe left.
one f'ing toe???? how does this happen? the parents must be lying about something. no one in their right mid leaves a baby anywhere close to any puppy or dog unsupervised. fvcking parents should hang!!!! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 08:59:28 PM »
one f'ing toe???? how does this happen? the parents must be lying about something. no one in their right mid leaves a baby anywhere close to any puppy or dog unsupervised. fvcking parents should hang!!!! >:(

never met any junkies, have you?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 09:04:13 PM »

FNC

This pit bull puppy chewed off four toes of an infant while her parents slept nearby in Bossier City, La.
BOSSIER CITY, La. —  A pit bull puppy chewed off four of a baby girl's toes while the child's parents slept, police here said Monday. The parents were booked on charges of child desertion and criminal negligence and were being held in the Bossier Parish Jail pending an initial court appearance.

Police said the parents were sleeping on a mattress in the living room of their residence and the month-old girl was in an infant seat beside them when the puppy began chewing on their baby's toes.

Mary Shannon Hansche, 22, and Christopher Wayne Hansche, 26, told police they woke up to the sound of the baby crying, found her mangled foot and took her to the hospital about 8:30 a.m. Sunday.

"They did not see the dog injuring the child," police spokesman Mark Natale said.

The girl underwent surgery Sunday at Sutton's Children's Hospital in Shreveport. There was no way to reattach the child's toes, Natale said Monday.

The puppy was 6 weeks old and had no record of receiving its shots and will be quarantined for 10 days to check for rabies. Natale said he did not know what the puppy's fate would be after that.

"The puppy itself was just several weeks old! I mean this was essentially a puppy," Natale said.

(Story continues below)

Advertise Here
Advertisements

"This puppy might have been trying to nurse on the toes of this baby," veterinarian Michael Dale speculated. "I know that sounds a little far fetched, but that's the first thing that comes to my mind."

Teresa Miller, who sold the puppy to the Hansches, was skeptical the dog did it. "He didn't chew on anything while he was with me. Out of all of them (in the litter), he was the least chewy."

Another veterinarian, Dr. Valri Brown, said if the puppy chewed off the infant's toes, it would not have happened quickly. "It would have to be a period of time — maybe at least an hour," she said.

Meanwhile, the puppy's been quarantined at Bossier City's animal control office for the next 10 days to check for rabies. Natale said he did not know what the puppy's fate would be after that.

When she is released from the hospital, the child will be placed in a foster home until the case against her parents is settled, officials said.

See Next Story in U.S. E-MAIL STORY PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION

yeah I met a junkie or two but this is insane says it would have taken an hour to happen not a quick bite then onto the next one we're talking lots of time. I am thinking something else is going on.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 09:09:18 PM »

yeah I met a junkie or two but this is insane says it would have taken an hour to happen not a quick bite then onto the next one we're talking lots of time. I am thinking something else is going on.

they sound like typical junkie trash . . . baby, puppy, and mattress on the floor.  Poor kid . . . now it enters foster home hell.

some days mandatory sterilization sounds like a good idea

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 09:11:42 PM »
  It is horrible what happened to this baby,but It will be very sad if they destroy this pup because the parents are retards.  :'( 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 09:13:53 PM »
they sound like typical junkie trash . . . baby, puppy, and mattress on the floor.  Poor kid . . . now it enters foster home hell.

some days mandatory sterilization sounds like a good idea

this sounds like a good idea i feel bad for the child and the puppy. long road ahead for both..........or maybe only one :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2006, 09:20:06 PM »
What is really bull shit about this is this;
 While they were having this story on Nancy Grace,they were showing video footage of vicious pitbulls fighting and attacking people.One clip they showed a very bloody portion of a dog fight.Also showed two dogs going after a man trying to capture them. They are already painting this picture to be the fault of the "vicious nature" of the pitbull.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2006, 09:28:51 PM »
that's pretty shitty reporting!!! this puppy was only 6 weeks old!!!! that's like punishing an infant for poopin on the carpet while your changing it. it just doesn't know.....I can kind of agree with the guy that says the puppy was probably trying to nurse on the toes anyways, sad for all involved.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2006, 09:30:35 PM »
that's pretty shitty reporting!!! this puppy was only 6 weeks old!!!! that's like punishing an infant for poopin on the carpet while your changing it. it just doesn't know.....I can kind of agree with the guy that says the puppy was probably trying to nurse on the toes anyways, sad for all involved.

I only caught the tale end of the show,so I don't know for sure they were blaming the dog,but I do know they were showing those video clips.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2006, 12:12:09 AM »

I agree. It's not the dogs fault, they know no better.  They should not have the thing around their baby.  I hope they can live life knowing it's their fault.   

Where they white trash ?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2006, 04:24:57 AM »
Terrible. And I bet you the child(if it is a girl) grows up to be a beautiful woman, all except for that foot.l

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2006, 08:04:57 AM »
Terrible. And I bet you the child(if it is a girl) grows up to be a beautiful woman, all except for that foot.l

If thats the case and I was trying to date a women like that I don't think I would care.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2006, 08:43:00 AM »

In general, the people who own pit bulls are blacks or po' white trash. 

Those idiots aren't smart enough to realize that you shouldn't have animals - especially vicious ones - around your infants, period.  And yes, Springer Spaniels can be just as dangerous when it comes to kids that young.   

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2006, 08:49:34 AM »
I said they must be white trash !

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2006, 01:13:44 PM »
In general, the people who own pit bulls are blacks or po' white trash. 

I see a lot of Yuppies who have them. They want something diff than the "standard Lab". and believe that Pits have a bad poltical name. I've seen in the papaer of one woman who got 7 of them, from various diff SPCA's. She drives a Mercedes GL.
One can believe a stereotype or not. 

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2006, 01:20:38 PM »
heard about this... i was gunna post it... very sad...

body88

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2006, 01:24:46 PM »
This is the exact type of bullshit that pisses me off. A clear cut case of negligence on the parents part. But, the media blows it up by showing fighting pits and viscous dogs. Fucking Nancy Grace c*nt. I hate that bitch.

People are such ignorant retards.  The real story is, The parents left a puppy (who was trying to nurse) with there infant child for a long time. The puppy tried to nurse on the toes of the child and the cracked out parents where to busy being fucktards to see what was happening. Pitbulls pay for everything and the puppy is killed. You should never leave a child (especially a infant) with a dog. There was a just a story of a small child being killed by a pomeranian. Parents need to act like parents and this shit would not happen.

Bullshit.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2006, 01:31:32 PM »
This is the exact type of bullshit that pisses me off. A clear cut case of negligence on the parents part. But, the media blows it up by showing fighting pits and viscous dogs. Fucking Nancy Grace c*nt. I hate that bitch.

People are such ignorant retards.  The real story is, The parents left a puppy (who was trying to nurse) with there infant child for a long time. The puppy tried to nurse on the toes of the child and the cracked out parents where to busy being fucktards to see what was happening. Pitbulls pay for everything and the puppy is killed. You should never leave a child (especially a infant) with a dog. There was a just a story of a small child being killed by a pomeranian. Parents need to act like parents and this shit would not happen.

Bullshit.

I hope they don't destroy the pup for this...not his fault.

body88

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2006, 01:33:36 PM »

I hope they don't destroy the pup for this...not his fault.

They will. Parents wont see a day in jail.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2006, 01:35:09 PM »
They will. Parents wont see a day in jail.

Actually,I think they are in jail now,if I am not mistaken.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 01:35:21 PM »
we dont let people keep poisonous snakes as pets yet we let them keep pitbulls

this doent make sense to me