Author Topic: chris comier  (Read 5046 times)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Re: chris comier
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 09:22:52 PM »
I’m not taking anything away from his incredible physique and conditioning, because the guy is/was tops.
And I couldn’t care less what he injects, smokes or snorts offstage.
Bottom line:
Come contest time, the man is phenomenal.

But it seems that anytime he places lower than he feels he deserves, he ALWAYS has some excuse that never includes anything like, “My timing was off,” or “I came in too flat or smooth.”
Like when Lee won the ’05 Aussie Grand Prix…
Read these excerpts:

Chirs Cormier
Muscular Development
Volume 42, Number 7
July, 2005
p. 373

"A Cluster-f*ck in Australia"

“…the show this year was a joke.
So who ended up being the head judge? A woman who has only been to seven pro shows in her life. And did I mention that the entire judging panel was Australian?
Lee had a huge sentimental advantage, making his big homecoming after all these years.
As for how he beat me, there is just no way to justify it. Granted, he was in excellent condition, but he has so many flaws.
Another thing about the judging panel. One judge on it was a racist pig. I know because he used the “N” word many times.
I won’t be returning to that show again, and without me, it will be a weaker show…”

There’s a whole lot more, but these were the main points, and I think you get the idea.
Somewhere else, too, I read some comments about how Lee had an unfair advantage because he arrived in Australia early and had time to “settle in,” while Chris had to compete just hours after a long plane ride.

Every competitor has outside forces work against them at some point.
Too bad it seems that Mr. Chris “Everything Happens To Me” Cormier is the recipient of CONSTANTLY  S HIT TY  LUCK.
Because logically, that’s the only reason he ever does poorly (by his standards). ::)

Chris,
You don’t need to make excuses. We your fans know you’re incredible. And like a lot of other top pros, we know you’ve gotten screwed in the placings on occasion. Now stop your bitching!

Exactly....The man has some of the best lines in the business, but always bitches till he is blue in the face about his placings...Then he will even throw in prejudice in his rants at times...It is hard to back a pro that has placed so well through his career when he always blames someone else other than himself when things don't go right...(Sounds like an addict that can't admit it to himself to me; no offense)
Watching The Haters

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 10:04:36 PM »
Bottom line:
Come contest time, the man is phenomenal.

???
TEAM REPTILIAN

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 11:36:34 PM »
i dont think he will ever place lower then 5th at any show he chooses to do. phil, victor, dexter, toney, branch, gustavo, hes gonna have to really have tp play some serious catch uo in order to hang.
-

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2006, 09:06:38 AM »
CHRIS IS DOING FINE.WHY DO PEOPLE JUST JUMP ON YOUR BAND WAGON WHEN YOUR ON TOP AND THEN RUBBISH YOU WHEN YOU GO THROUGH A BAD SPOT.CHRIS HAS A GREAT COMPETITION RECORD I AM SURE HE WILL BE BACK TO HIS OLD SELF SOON......SO JUST WAIT.

did you piss chris off again, lee?

why are you kissing his ass, again (like the time he was going to kick the shit out of you and you 'talked you way out of it')??
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2006, 09:25:44 AM »
He lost his deal with Muscular Development anD he is in jeapordy of losing his MT contract with expires very soon.

Chris is all torn up because he's not getting any respect but feels he's earned it though a colorful bodybuilding career.  His goal right now is to put some size back on and compete a few times this year and he thinks he can win the ASC in 2008.  Obviously this will not happen but Chris has some serious damage control to do based on how bad his 2006 was.  He's blaming everything else but himself for his bad year.
Of course he is blaming 'everyone els' for his misfortunes and series of 'bad luck'. Isn't that whay 'they' usually do? It aint THEIR fault...it's because they are...you know. It aint their fault...it's 'The Man'.

Cormier should just retire and open up his own Maxx Muscle store. If he spent more time paying attention to his training and keeping a low drama lifestyle he'd be predicted to WIN the ASC right now and would have been top 6 at the 'O'.

He chooses, like Tank Johnson of the Chicago Bears to be a sterotypical eh...you know and live the life of hip/hop/drama/ and the culture of 'fitty'.
?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2006, 03:21:42 PM »
did you piss chris off again, lee?

why are you kissing his ass, again (like the time he was going to kick the shit out of you and you 'talked you way out of it')??

OH PLEASE GET IT RIGHT..I MUST BE A GOOD TALKER OR MAYBE I TOLD HIM THE TRUTH OF WHAT HAPPENED...DICKHEAD.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2006, 03:24:02 PM »
Hourglass Head is done for.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2006, 03:33:29 PM »

Chris just has a problem with Lee because Lee is a 'cracka honkey muthafka'.

True story.
?

SuperStu

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2006, 03:35:10 PM »
Chris just has a problem with Lee because Lee is a 'cracka honkey muthafka'.

True story.
put a cork in it Shane.

Rockhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2006, 03:35:32 PM »
Blockhead, how was the court appearance today?  What did you get unsupervised Time Out?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2006, 03:37:39 PM »
Blockhead, how was the court appearance today?  What did you get unsupervised Time Out?
Check out the 'Y' board! It got moved until Jan-3rd.

Thanks for asking...people think you're my 'gimmick'. I'll approve you for the 'Y' boards VIP membership.
?

Rockhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2006, 04:19:02 PM »
Nah not your gimmick, however I was gonna protest your getting put in timeout.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2006, 04:22:36 PM »

I have you as an official VIP member. You can do no wrong there...

Thanks! My laywer has come to terms with Ron Himself. Things are going to be happening here...I'm gonna be making some moves on the streets on here and I will have NOT walk out of this place in 30 seconds flat if I feel the HEAT around the corner.
?

AVBG

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2006, 08:07:25 PM »
OH PLEASE GET IT RIGHT..I MUST BE A GOOD TALKER OR MAYBE I TOLD HIM THE TRUTH OF WHAT HAPPENED...DICKHEAD.

Chris is a waste of time, he dont give two shits about his fans/supporters and thats the truth.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2006, 08:16:12 PM »
bullethead.
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast175

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2006, 08:16:39 PM »
black and beautiful