Author Topic: anyone ever heard of this UG lab and/or had good results?  (Read 1209 times)

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
anyone ever heard of this UG lab and/or had good results?
« on: December 17, 2006, 10:44:51 AM »
hey fellas,
          i just got some Liqua Tech prop, eq, and enth.  any of you guys heard of this lab and heard good things about it?  i believe it is a canadian UG lab and a few guys on bodybuilding.com said it was a legit lab.  the packaging seems good, the gear looks clean, and it has expiration and lot numbers in printed black lettering.  they are in 10mL vials and the prop is 100mg per mL, enth is 250 per mL, and eq is 300 per mL.  tell me what you think.  thanks guys.
                                     -strength

Dball

Re: anyone ever heard of this UG lab and/or had good results?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 10:56:56 AM »
post some pics if you can.

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 12:27:50 PM »
ill post some pics once i get my digital working, but im just wondering if any one has heard of this lab and what they thought of it?  i know a quite a few buds who use it with good results, but i wanna know what the experts and veteran juicers here think.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 10:06:12 PM »
hey fellas,
          i just got some Liqua Tech prop, eq, and enth.  any of you guys heard of this lab and heard good things about it?  i believe it is a canadian UG lab and a few guys on bodybuilding.com said it was a legit lab.  the packaging seems good, the gear looks clean, and it has expiration and lot numbers in printed black lettering.  they are in 10mL vials and the prop is 100mg per mL, enth is 250 per mL, and eq is 300 per mL.  tell me what you think.  thanks guys.
                                     -strength

It's another UG....

You won't know until you try it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...