Author Topic: 12-17-06: Classic Titus comment....  (Read 3401 times)

tiffany799

• Getbig I
12-17-06: Classic Titus comment....
« on: December 17, 2006, 05:31:47 PM »
December 17th, 2006

“You know he took all his money out of the sale of that (home on) Adobe Arch Court. He’s done nothing for his daughter. Nothing. If she only knew, man.”

Those are the words from Craig Titus about Kelly Ryan’s father.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Re: Classic Titus comment....
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 06:43:41 PM »
From what I have heard, the last thing he did for her was to tell her not to marry CT.  After that, I guess he lost hope.
Most are all show no go!

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
Re: 12-17-06: Classic Titus comment....
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 01:31:41 AM »
Chain:  BUMP

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 01:49:04 AM »
You know, I just have to say.. the more I let the comments about Kelly's father resonate, it just makes angrier.
What an unreal scumbag Titus is!  He could give a shit less who he has hurt, that Melissa is dead, that he is sitting in jail, etc.. always, always always looking for someone to BLAME or focus on other than himself! I mean, it's really so disturbing.  Anyone who supports an idiot like this is a jackass!

And the transcript about her Dad not giving Kelly a dime and her mother dying so that it would pave the way for HIM to get out????? I mean, it's so outrageous and so HORRIFYING, I can't even imagine someone saying it!  I wish the death penalty meant that there was a quick death for guilty scumbags.

tiffany799

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 06:11:08 AM »
Here's another one...

"(It) just seems like God had her (Kelly's mom) pass away to cure her stress and free up more money for our case," Titus says. "I just think that's what happened. I know her mom probably left money for her. That house. That will be more money for Kelly and my case."