Author Topic: need GROWTH HORMONE advice  (Read 1293 times)

THE JUGGERNAUT

• Getbig I
need GROWTH HORMONE advice
« on: December 18, 2006, 01:03:55 AM »
hey would hgh stack good w/test. cyp. or would i be better off using the hgh on its own??? .........im nowhere near ready to mess w/the insulin yet by the way

whitewidow

Re: need GROWTH HORMONE advice
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 01:54:41 AM »
how much cyp do you have? yeah they would stack nicely.

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 10:26:52 AM »
i have 10ml of cyp 200mg and i was wondering the same thing...im not lookin to gain weight im just lookin to speed up the process of getting the gh into my body....ive been takin 4ius a day for the past 3 weeks and im just trying to speed it up cause i heard that test with hgh is great....another little question can i take the test sub q in the abdomin with a insulin pin.....
"Overdone.."

THE JUGGERNAUT

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 12:27:38 PM »
ive got 3 10ml/200mg. bottles and im waiting for my 4th bottle

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 02:14:15 PM »
....another little question can i take the test sub q in the abdomin with a insulin pin.....
no

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 03:14:56 PM »
hey would hgh stack good w/test. cyp. or would i be better off using the hgh on its own??? .........im nowhere near ready to mess w/the insulin yet by the way
Yes, but you'll need to run it longer then the test....4-6months.

....another little question can i take the test sub q in the abdomin with a insulin pin.....
No way.

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 05:51:41 PM »
would 200mg a week be enough or would somewhere between 400 to 500 mgs a week work better.....will the hgh actually work better with the use of test
"Overdone.."

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2006, 07:03:26 PM »
would 200mg a week be enough or would somewhere between 400 to 500 mgs a week work better.....will the hgh actually work better with the use of test
Test should be at least at 500mg/wk and yes, GH works better with AAS. Bro, these are questions you need to search out a little more in terms of "research." Do not rely only on what you are told hear by any means.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 12:09:46 AM »
Bro, these are questions you need to search out a little more in terms of "research." Do not rely only on what you are told hear by any means.

Yes.

You should rely on your own experience above the advice of others on a message board.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...