Author Topic: q about firsttime with tren  (Read 4036 times)

ATOMIC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
q about firsttime with tren
« on: December 18, 2006, 09:19:14 AM »
I have been reading a lot about tren and will be adding this to the newbie 500mg of test ent a week. in an everyother day 1cc dose. I have read that I should start nolva immedietly but am concerned about staying on nolva way too long if I start doing that. I'm Worried about rebound from prolonged anti estrogen use. advice from the chorus, please. I am planning to run the tren for 6 weeks (40 days, every other) and the test for around 9weeks. Pct is the standard nolva and clomid. i just don't want gyno issues (scaary :o, I jsut saw a bad case the other day...)

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
Re: q about firsttime with tren
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 02:20:40 PM »
Tren doesn't aromatize, therefore doesn't cause an added need for AE's.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 02:22:41 PM »
bullshit! you have never seen tren gyno? I wouldnt use tren your first cycle. if you do start a a rea low dose and gradually work up dont start slamming 300-400 mg per week right off the bat.

reppin203

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 02:34:19 PM »
bullshit! you have never seen tren gyno?
Progesterone is to blame for that, same as deca

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 02:55:37 PM »

True.

That is another LONG debate though.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 03:11:34 PM »
Progesterone is to blame for that
Yes, but either way it is gyno and no one wants it no matter where it came from...there are ways to protect from progesterone sides.

As far as the cycle, I agree with white, no way should you be taking tren on your first go...too harsh too early. Stick to the basic newbie cycle and you will be fine.

reppin203

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 05:56:42 PM »
Yes, but either way it is gyno and no one wants it no matter where it came from...there are ways to protect from progesterone sides.
Right but he was asking if he needed xtra nolva because of the tren. Agreed about sticking w/ test for a first cycle.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 12:08:15 AM »

It's actually prolactin sides that cause the gyno associated with Trenbolone.

In some cases lactation of the nipples occurs as well, hence the term "prolactin".

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 12:28:03 AM »
  If you are gona run that much tren  I would definately drink lots of water... and don't be too surprised if your piss turns brown either. Tren is an awesome drug but it is harsh.

ATOMIC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 12:25:15 PM »
so, should i stay away from it all together or pyramid it up to 300 mg and then back down over a a five week period or not even touch it. the problem is I am around a lot of knowledgable but very, shall we say aggresive guys so I respect but am leary of there positions on a lot of things. What they do is working for them with zero sides but I am in a completely different boat as far as being married, etc.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2006, 12:28:47 PM »
No need to pyramid, but always have some AE gear on hand.  First rule is to have all the needed gear before starting a cycle.  Waiting to buy Nolv or clomid  only if you feel some gyno coming on then its too late.  Have it on hand in case you need it, if you don't then save it for your next cycle with test which should be in this one. 

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2006, 01:31:23 PM »
  If you are gona run that much tren  I would definately drink lots of water... and don't be too surprised if your piss turns brown either. Tren is an awesome drug but it is harsh.
that sounds f*cking terrible. If your piss turns brown you're in trouble. Seriously I doubt the decision making skills of people around here and how much good knowledge is being passed along here. Many of the people on here seem to crutch all their developement on roids and often times there appears to be a level of controlled abuse here. The only line that seems to be drawn is the one between heavy use and not megadosing because that would be "unhealthy".

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2006, 02:15:06 PM »
that sounds f*cking terrible. If your piss turns brown you're in trouble. Seriously I doubt the decision making skills of people around here and how much good knowledge is being passed along here. Many of the people on here seem to crutch all their developement on roids and often times there appears to be a level of controlled abuse here. The only line that seems to be drawn is the one between heavy use and not megadosing because that would be "unhealthy".

agreed..

no offense to anyone but, pyramiding anything is outdated and uninformed, 300mgs of tren is WAY too much unless thats a weeks worth. pissing brown no matter what steroid you take is NOT normal!

atomic, dosage wise...your cycle looks ok, however, being that youre a self proclaimed "newbie"...i would run the test alone if it your first cycle. see how you devlop from there.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2006, 03:27:46 PM »
It's actually prolactin sides that cause the gyno associated with Trenbolone.
That's not a fact, it's inconclusive. Steroids like Deca, also a progestin, actually lowers prolactin. Prolactin raise parallell to estrogen levels, doing nonaromatizing gear exclusively probably lowers them. Prolactin causing gyno is a myth as well.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2006, 12:03:58 AM »

That is terrible!! That's what I was getting at...if your piss turns brown there is blood in it. Tren is a harsh drug and can be hard on the kidneys...as too much of any drug can be.

Go to gotfina.com there is lots of info there,as that site is devoted to tren.I used to post there several years ago and it was a great board.The owner was killed in a car accident and it shut down.It is back now but I have no idea who runs it or if it is still as good but worth a look if you are considering using tren.

reppin203

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2006, 02:27:09 AM »
I know Bromo will help with progesterone, not sure about prolactin.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2006, 04:32:10 AM »
That's not a fact, it's inconclusive. Steroids like Deca, also a progestin, actually lowers prolactin. Prolactin raise parallell to estrogen levels, doing nonaromatizing gear exclusively probably lowers them. Prolactin causing gyno is a myth as well.

Finally a voice of reason.....if anything this thread should show someone how important it is to do their own research and to be very cautious about following advice given on an internet board.  If you do listen to someone about this stuff, take some time, feel them out over time and compare what they say to the research you have done and try and come to a conclusion about whats best for you.

This is one of the worst threads I have read. So far reading the posts, you guys have this guy taking Bromo, dostinex, nolvadex and arimidex to avoid the ultra scarry tren and deca sides, when you dont even know whats causing them or if they exist at all.  The advice is what I call knee jerk.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2006, 04:17:06 PM »
Don't sweat it.  You should be fine.  enanthate  250 or 200 mg though for 1st time if you're not over 30.
Most are all show no go!

BigPopa

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2006, 07:07:07 AM »
I hate to steal from someone else but in the new Anabolics 2006 edition william llewellyn says and I quote "This drug, however, is nandrolone derivative, so it may exhibit some weak progestational activity.  This means that while trenbolone alone should not cause side effects like water retention and gynecomastia, it may intensify the estrogenic traits of other steroids."  Hope this helps, he seems to know more than we do..

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2006, 04:11:18 PM »

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2006, 06:09:14 PM »

Alot of supposed assertions in the field of AAS can be labeled as inconclusive, but I'll take the reasoning of Llewellyn or Roberts over other people, including you, Bildernugga.

I believe it was William Llewellyn who said Tren did exhibit some progestin activity...

I haven't known anyone who I can safely say had Tren-induced gyno, but I have seen people lactate from it, and indeed, prolactin does cause lactation.

Is that inconclusive as well?

Not to me, since I've seen it with my own eyes.

DIV

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2006, 06:13:21 PM »
Alot of supposed assertions in the field of AAS can be labeled as inconclusive, but I'll take the reasoning of Llewellyn or Roberts over other people, including you, Bildernugga.

I believe it was William Llewellyn who said Tren did exhibit some progestin activity...

I haven't known anyone who I can safely say had Tren-induced gyno, but I have seen people lactate from it, and indeed, prolactin does cause lactation.

Is that inconclusive as well?

Not to me, since I've seen it with my own eyes.

DIV

Division how is your current run with tren doing? If I am not mistaken you recently said you started some.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2006, 06:15:48 PM »
  Division how is your current run with tren doing? If I am not mistaken you recently said you started some.

I'm in the midst of a 100mL jug of fresh Tren....

On 100MG ed, I notice some sexual suppression sides, so I'm using Dostinex, which is working.

The only side I notice (on me) from Tren is the sexual suppression, but I get none of the other ones that people complain about.

Tren works well for me.

DIV