Author Topic: India Has Killed 10 Million Girls in 20 Years  (Read 3160 times)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
India Has Killed 10 Million Girls in 20 Years
« on: December 18, 2006, 09:45:37 AM »
I thought Indians were the civilised asians

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2728976&page=1&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

Girls are seen as liabilities by many Indians, especially because of the banned but rampant practice of dowry, where the bride's parents pay cash and goods to the groom's family.

Men are also seen as bread-winners while social prejudices deny women opportunities for education and jobs.

"Today, we have the odd distinction of having lost 10 million girl children in the past 20 years," Chowdhury told a seminar in Delhi University.

"Who has killed these girl children? Their own parents." In some states, the minister said, newborn girls have been killed by pouring sand or tobacco juice into their nostrils.

"The minute the child is born and she opens her mouth to cry, they put sand into her mouth and her nostrils so she chokes and dies," Chowdhury said, referring to cases in the western desert state of Rajasthan.

"They bury infants into pots alive and bury the pots. They put tobacco into her mouth. They hang them upside down like a bunch of flowers to dry," she said....

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: India Has Killed 10 Million Girls in 20 Years
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 09:47:10 AM »
And they let Shadow live ???
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 10:00:52 AM »
im not disputing you at all . I just wanted to know where they got the numbers from. 10mil seems like a bunch

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 12:36:01 PM »
The refining process is still being worked out. I'll bet you Europe had similar problems during the industrial age.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 12:49:18 PM »
I thought Indians were the civilised asians

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2728976&page=1&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

Girls are seen as liabilities by many Indians, especially because of the banned but rampant practice of dowry, where the bride's parents pay cash and goods to the groom's family.

Men are also seen as bread-winners while social prejudices deny women opportunities for education and jobs.

"Today, we have the odd distinction of having lost 10 million girl children in the past 20 years," Chowdhury told a seminar in Delhi University.

"Who has killed these girl children? Their own parents." In some states, the minister said, newborn girls have been killed by pouring sand or tobacco juice into their nostrils.

"The minute the child is born and she opens her mouth to cry, they put sand into her mouth and her nostrils so she chokes and dies," Chowdhury said, referring to cases in the western desert state of Rajasthan.

"They bury infants into pots alive and bury the pots. They put tobacco into her mouth. They hang them upside down like a bunch of flowers to dry," she said....

dude thats so sickening

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 01:04:21 PM »
im not disputing you at all . I just wanted to know where they got the numbers from. 10mil seems like a bunch

These are official figures. This sort of shit happens all the time over there. It's like a badly kept secret, everybody knows.

The chinks are the same, even more so now they are limited to having one child per family. Have you ever heard of the dying rooms?  hospital rooms where you can leave your unwanted baby to die

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 01:33:38 PM »
i knew they were like that in china. I think i learned that like maybe 10+ years ago.
didnt know the methods they used. That is freakin crazy. I heard they do abortions up till 9 months too. WTF is wrong with the world

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2006, 01:34:47 PM »
i knew they were like that in china. I think i learned that like maybe 10+ years ago.
didnt know the methods they used. That is freakin crazy. I heard they do abortions up till 9 months too. WTF is wrong with the world

islam, communism and fascism.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2006, 01:55:14 PM »
islam, communism and fascism.

sums it up pretty good.

Now let's add fat people, smokers and dumb people and we're done.

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2006, 05:06:31 PM »

so does 6mil in the holocaust in 4-5 years dosent it

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2006, 07:08:18 PM »
and this matters why?  Lets worry about our country..

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2006, 07:46:04 PM »
the hindus have such tradation...

which is why (as i ws told) ...muslims of ole ancient times married so many women....

too free em such fates (fates being a verb ya grammar girls) from the idol worshippers..
carpe` vaginum!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2006, 09:32:26 PM »
i'm sure they were all ugly

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2006, 09:51:13 PM »
i'm sure they were all ugly
i said the same thing about some african village and some dood threw a shitfit..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2006, 03:18:00 AM »
the hindus have such tradation...

which is why (as i ws told) ...muslims of ole ancient times married so many women....

too free em such fates (fates being a verb ya grammar girls) from the idol worshippers..

You've been lied to. Muslims also prefer male children. In britain there was a scandal with muslim women having abortions when they were far enough to tell the sex of the child. If it was female, it was killed.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 03:57:15 AM »
This planet is truly fucked up.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2006, 04:32:39 AM »
Kinda ironic that this is the "world's largest democracy", as they like to proclaim themslves ::).

This is not democracy, but hypocrisy.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 04:33:30 AM »
This planet is truly fucked up.

And it's been that way for all of history, accept it and move on.
I

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2006, 08:57:14 AM »
Kinda ironic that this is the "world's largest democracy", as they like to proclaim themslves ::).

This is not democracy, but hypocrisy.

It is.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2006, 09:16:31 AM »
You've been lied to. Muslims also prefer male children. In britain there was a scandal with muslim women having abortions when they were far enough to tell the sex of the child. If it was female, it was killed.
You amuse me, with all this talk about muslims. As if they are all one race.

Ah! I see, racism under the cloak of anti-islamism.

Dont matter though, your obsession with the religion of Islam is pretty entertaining. Atleast ure in the right place, though a bit misguided  ;)
follow the arrows

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2006, 09:22:15 AM »
i own a small factory in china and it's a very common thing out there as well, to kill baby girls.  cause of the one child policy, boys are treasured for many reasons in poor families whereas girls are seen as a burdon and not respected.  china actually adopted a 1.5 child policy in the rural areas to curb the murder/sale of baby girls, where if your first child is a girl, you can try again once more to try and get a boy. but hasnt really helped the problem significantly. . .

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2006, 09:30:20 AM »

my family is muslim...my sis gets treated like a princess..

i dunno where ya combine social mores with religious ferver

you're an idiot.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2006, 09:32:21 AM »

Ah! I see, racism under the cloak of anti-islamism.

bingo...

however ..he's a sneaky one..now that ya said that..he'll focus intensly on muslims only to prove that u r wrong..

then..if you r paying attention..once in a blue moon he'll fuck up and say sand nig  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2006, 09:40:06 AM »
Look, if these people lived as well as us, then they wouldn't be killing girls. When you're poor as shit and have nothing going for you it pays to have a boy in the family. A woman can be a serious burden on a poor family because she wont be able to provide a lot.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2006, 10:01:59 AM »
Look, if these people lived as well as us, then they wouldn't be killing girls. When you're poor as shit and have nothing going for you it pays to have a boy in the family. A woman can be a serious burden on a poor family because she wont be able to provide a lot.

right approach..wrong intensity..

remember...no one here has seen what poor and starving is...at least not in person...

when i ws visiting paki...some beggar i talked to had his youngest sons arms amputated so that people would feel more sorry for him...and give more money..so that they'd have enough money to eat....the beggar himself had a hand and leg missing..
carpe` vaginum!