Author Topic: Ha ha ha Ravens Fans...what a bunch of silly gooses!  (Read 2427 times)

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
Ha ha ha Ravens Fans...what a bunch of silly gooses!
« on: December 18, 2006, 07:15:40 PM »
I feel sorry for you fans of this team:

Steelers on a roll, Big Ben not throwing too much, Fast Willie running all over the gd town, McNair hurt....gonna be some ass whooping on Sunday!

You guys will lose in the first round of the playoffs to the wildcard (Steelers) and I think it is about due for Modell to dip out and move your team to Morgantown, WV! (Don't lie to yourselves, he controls that Biscotti chum, and would do it to your lame ass fans and city)

Fair dinkum.
Sleep Big.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Ha ha ha Ravens Fans...what a bunch of silly gooses!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 07:42:21 PM »

Steelers on a roll, Big Ben not throwing too much, Fast Willie running all over the gd town, McNair hurt....gonna be some ass whooping on Sunday!

You guys will lose in the first round of the playoffs to the wildcard (Steelers) and I think it is about due for Modell to dip out and move your team to Morgantown, WV! (Don't lie to yourselves, he controls that Biscotti chum, and would do it to your lame ass fans and city)

Fair dinkum.

You guys will not be in the playoffs this year. Modell is not the owner of the Ravens anymore. Your title defense is an embarrassment to the NFL. And finally eat a dick you homo because it took you 26 years to get in the winner's cirlce again.

November 26th, 2006. 27-0. Big Ben sacked 9 times.

Fuck off and enjoy being on the side of the fence where all the dog shit is.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 10:46:20 PM »

Fair dinkum.

hahahaha ravens fans are owned again ;D ;D ;D ;D

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 11:17:36 PM »

E
earl dude the afc is going to be tuff wild card wise

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 08:17:43 AM »

E

If the Ravens win this Sunday, there won't be any need to hear a peep out of you.

We'll see who owns who, bitchwood!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 10:33:01 AM »
If the Ravens win this Sunday, there won't be any need to hear a peep out of you.

We'll see who owns who, bitchwood!

haha it will be a lousy christmas for the baltimore browns ;D

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 11:00:14 AM »
haha it will be a lousy christmas for the baltimore browns ;D

E

And an even worse Christmas for the Shitsburgh Steelers. "Baltimore Browns" with an idiot.  ::)Does that make the Colts still the Baltimore Colts? or the Arizona Cardinals the Saint louis Cardinals? Come up with something new to say already. Your lack of orginality is startling.

If the Ravens win Sunday, are you going to cry like a girl, Earl? How many more excuses are you going to come with? I just want to get a head start on the owning process so some ideas would help. Thanks, buddy! :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 11:05:13 AM »
And an even worse Christmas for the Shitsburgh Steelers. "Baltimore Browns" with an idiot.  ::)Does that make the Colts still the Baltimore Colts? or the Arizona Cardinals the Saint louis Cardinals? Come up with something new to say already. Your lack of orginality is startling.

If the Ravens win Sunday, are you going to cry like a pussy, Earl? How many more excuses are you going to come with? I just want to get a head start on the owning process so some ideas would help. Thanks, buddy! :D

I call them the baltimore browns because of your idiotic comment "they won the super bowl in their first 5 years of existence"

they weren't an expansion team

calling pittsburgh "shitsburgh" isn't exactly original ::)

I'll be disappointed but i won't cry :)

if your ravens don't win the super bowl (and they won't) it's all for nothing

trust me i know

E
E

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 12:05:15 PM »

Fair dinkum.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 12:07:04 PM »
I call them the baltimore browns because of your idiotic comment "they won the super bowl in their first 5 years of existence"

they weren't an expansion team

calling pittsburgh "shitsburgh" isn't exactly original ::)

I'll be disappointed but i won't cry :)

if your ravens don't win the super bowl (and they won't) it's all for nothing

trust me i know

E

Are you using your 2004 Pittsburgh Steelers who went 15-1 during the regular season as an example? If so, I agree.

I also agree that the Baltimore Ravens were not an expansion team when they arrived. However, the didn't win the Superbowl with players that the Browns drafted, okay? Ray Lewis Class or '96(1st year Ravens Franchise) Jonathan Ogden-class of '96(1st year) Jamal Lewis-class of '00. Peter Boulware--class of '97. Chris Mcallister--class of '99. Does this compute with you???

All of these guys are cornerstones to this franchise and were NEVER Cleveland Browns nor were they drafted by the Cleveland Browns. Therefore, THEY DID win the Superbowl within the first five years. And they all have Superbowl rings.  8)

Eat shit.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 02:51:11 PM »

Fair dinkum.

Lets hope so. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2006, 02:54:13 PM »
Are you using your 2004 Pittsburgh Steelers who went 15-1 during the regular season as an example? If so, I agree.

I also agree that the Baltimore Ravens were not an expansion team when they arrived. However, the didn't win the Superbowl with players that the Browns drafted, okay? Ray Lewis Class or '96(1st year Ravens Franchise) Jonathan Ogden-class of '96(1st year) Jamal Lewis-class of '00. Peter Boulware--class of '97. Chris Mcallister--class of '99. Does this compute with you???

All of these guys are cornerstones to this franchise and were NEVER Cleveland Browns nor were they drafted by the Cleveland Browns. Therefore, THEY DID win the Superbowl within the first five years. And they all have Superbowl rings.  8)

Eat shit.

15-1 only to do absolutely nothing in the playoffs.  ;)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2006, 07:31:53 PM »
;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2006, 08:10:37 PM »

All of these guys are cornerstones to this franchise and were NEVER Cleveland Browns nor were they drafted by the Cleveland Browns. Therefore, THEY DID win the Superbowl within the first five years. And they all have Superbowl rings.  8)

Eat shit.

it wasn't the same management?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2006, 08:13:13 PM »

they made it to the afc championship, which means they beat somebody (jets)

the best two year run of any nfl team in the last two years 8)

E

E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 08:15:05 PM »
they made it to the afc championship, which means they beat somebody (jets)

hahhahhahhahhahhahahahahahahahahhahhahahhha the jets hahahhahhahhahhahahhahhahhahahhhaahahhahahahhahhahhahhahhahhahahahahhahhahhahahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahhahahahhahhahahahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahahhahha wait,wait im done ahhahhahahhahahhahhahahh ahhahahhahhahahahhahahah ahahahhahhahahhahhahahah aahhahhahhahhahhahhahhah hahahahhahhahhahah

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2006, 08:18:32 PM »
jets > falcons

any year :)

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 08:19:30 PM »
jets > falcons

any year :)

E
hey we have near the same record earl so hhahahhahahhaahha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2006, 08:31:38 PM »
Bragging about beating the Jets might just be the most embarassing thing I've ever seen......

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2006, 08:33:24 PM »
Bragging about beating the Jets might just be the most embarassing thing I've ever seen......
hahhahah how bout saying the jets are somebody hahhahahahhahhahhha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2006, 08:35:25 PM »
hahhahah how bout saying the jets are somebody hahhahahahhahhahhha

hahahahaha, how about the Patriots losing to them and Miami this year? They're a Super Bowl team alright.  ::)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2006, 08:39:08 PM »
hahahahaha, how about the Patriots losing to them and Miami this year? They're a Super Bowl team alright.  ::)
i dont know dude i think we are gonna see san dieago new orleans in the super bowl this year

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2006, 09:08:33 PM »

even when they're in the playoffs ???

not bragging, just stating facts

something you often fail to do :)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2006, 09:10:08 PM »
i dont know dude i think we are gonna see san dieago new orleans in the super bowl this year

jets would go to the super bowl if they played in the nfc

funny how you knock the jets yet support a team like the saints, who have won a whopping ONE playoff game in their history ::)

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2006, 09:12:29 PM »
even when they're in the playoffs ???

not bragging, just stating facts

something you often fail to do :)

E

If I'm not mistaken, Jets wouldn't even get the Wild Card right now. Jacksonville and Cinci would.