Author Topic: ..soooooo if Jesus ws a jew....  (Read 4002 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
..soooooo if Jesus ws a jew....
« on: December 18, 2006, 07:42:12 PM »
why aren't christians jews?

i mean seriously ya christians think YOUR SAVIOUR had it all wrong?   i mean you are finding flaws in and correcting your own saviour???

DOES NOT make sence

plez explain?

;)
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Re: ..soooooo if Jesus ws a jew....
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 08:14:44 PM »

i mean seriously ya christians think YOUR SAVIOUR had it all wrong?   i mean you are finding flaws in and correcting your own saviour???

DOES NOT make sence

plez explain?

;)

Jesus was sent to offer us Gentiles away into heaven. The Jews believe that Christ was nothing more than another prophet.

To be a Christian you must accept Jesus as lord god and that he came down to earth to forgive your sins. Life, death and resurrection.

Jews don't believe this. This is something that Muslims and Jews share.
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 08:20:12 PM »

yet they kill eachother over a fucking piece of land...

there is god for ya!  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 08:24:34 PM »

yet they kill eachother over a fucking piece of land...

there is god for ya!  :-\

The God of Abraham.
Speaks to everyone in a different voice each group claims to be chosen snd will fight to the death to prove it, and yet each religion says the are the religion of peace.

Don't blame God though.
God is like your parents, God can only say what is right, it is up to us to do it.
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 08:34:44 PM »
The God of Abraham.
Speaks to everyone in a different voice each group claims to be chosen snd will fight to the death to prove it, and yet each religion says the are the religion of peace.

Don't blame God though.
God is like your parents, God can only say what is right, it is up to us to do it.

i dont believe in god mate..BUT the torah bible and kioran (i believe) dont actually say to kill eachother

i have read neither actually..but a thousands yrs of wisdom cant amount to "kill eachother"

otherwise we r a doomed species..

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 10:44:58 PM »
Doesn't really matter what you call Jesus' followers...naming is a semantic thing.

He came to replace the Law of Moses - the foundation of Judahism. Not by destroying it, but by adding to it. Christ was making up Judaism "version II". Had the Jews accepted it, he WOULD be a Jew -- all Christians would be Jews (or "New Jews" or "Jew II" or whatever).

The Law of Moses was all about an eye for an eye -- it's a lesser law. Christ taught to forgive one another (ie. work your shit out you baby. And, figure it out for yourself.) -- a higher, harder to follow, law. (It's easy to say if you do X, then Y happens -- as in the case w/ the Law of Moses.)

The only reason there are any "Jews" left is because they kept the old traditions and didn't follow Christ - so there was a split. It's kinda like they are still following Law "version I"...kinda, pseudo, since they don't do burnt offerings (I dunno enough about modern day Jews to know why they stopped) or things like cut your hand off for stealing, etc.

dood...u sound like my dad

he's muslim :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 11:10:06 PM »
I like your dad then.  ;D

dont say that...man dosen't know how 2 have a min of fun  >:(

i have never heard the guy curse..thats just not right .. >:(  this aint "king of the hill"
carpe` vaginum!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 05:23:37 AM »

DOES NOT make sence

plez explain?

;)

Oh boy, monster pakistani muslim attempt to understand the world.

He was a jew and not a christian because he is the founder of the christian religion.
The christian church did not come to life until about 100 years after his death, until then we talk of proto-christianity.

How can anyone be that stupid??

;D ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 05:26:06 AM »

i dont believe in god mate..BUT the torah bible and kioran (i believe) dont actually say to kill eachother

i have read neither actually..but a thousands yrs of wisdom cant amount to "kill eachother"

otherwise we r a doomed species..

hahahaa, a thousand years of wisdom, lmao.

The stuff was compended in a few years by different dumbnut 'religious scientists'.

You could better call it wisdom that is over a 1000 years out of date.

DUH!  8)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 10:34:20 AM »
Oh boy, monster pakistani muslim attempt to understand the world.

He was a jew and not a christian because he is the founder of the christian religion.
The christian church did not come to life until about 100 years after his death, until then we talk of proto-christianity.

How can anyone be that stupid??

;D ;D

i hurt your feelings on the ufo thread didn't i...

aww
carpe` vaginum!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2006, 01:48:39 AM »

i hurt your feelings on the ufo thread didn't i...

aww

haha, no you didn't.

i am just making fun of you.  ;) ;D ;D

rugged_bloke89

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2006, 02:32:50 AM »
Lol first of all how can jesus have been a christian at the time, think of the word christian, it is derived from the word christ, second both muslims and christians believe he was a prophet, although the reaction of the jews 2 the message of jesus was overly harsh, and you cant call him a jew because the word didnt exist at the time, he was a servant of god and thats flat (from a muslim and jews perspective)

Mr.Totality

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2006, 05:26:34 PM »
Jesus was sent to offer us Gentiles away into heaven. The Jews believe that Christ was nothing more than another prophet.

To be a Christian you must accept Jesus as lord god and that he came down to earth to forgive your sins. Life, death and resurrection.

Correct, however this was not at the heart of Jesus' teaching.  In fact, all Jesus was really trying to do was to make changes to the Jewish heirarchy.  He was none too pleased with how "polluted" temple politics had become.  So, in the end those in power complained, and luckily for them the Romans were annoyed by him as well. 

Now depending on whose story you believe, some say he was crucified, Muslims believe it was a sham (per the Qu'ran) and others think it is all a stolen story like much of our modern monotheism (ie: ten commandments). 

Hope this helps

Mr.Totality

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2006, 05:30:14 PM »
Lol first of all how can jesus have been a christian at the time, think of the word christian, it is derived from the word christ, second both muslims and christians believe he was a prophet, although the reaction of the jews 2 the message of jesus was overly harsh, and you cant call him a jew because the word didnt exist at the time, he was a servant of god and thats flat (from a muslim and jews perspective)

Actually you are right and wrong.  There were no christians then, however he would have been known as a Hebrew Nazarene.  This is where the term Nazareth comes from.  It is a misquote or mistranslation.  The funniest thing is that Nazareth was not a city name at that point

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2006, 07:44:29 PM »
The first Christains were Jews...Some jews just started another cult...Happens monthly now.  A new Cult pops up all the time...Isn't their like 10,000 "religions" now?

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2006, 09:09:03 PM »

jesus was nothing........... cause it never hapened, bible is a big hoaxe!
if someone truly believe in everything in that book, please go jump of a bridge!

i'm sorry, i know its rude, but i don't fall into that.
are you delusional?

Jeff Miller

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2006, 11:01:09 PM »
if someone truly believe in everything in that book, please go jump of a bridge!

Wow.

Inviting Christians to suicide?  Sounds like someone feels a little threatened.
ChuckNorrisFearsMe

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2006, 11:23:53 PM »

Yes your right, they have been pulling the wool over peoples eyes for 2000 years ::)!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2006, 07:46:39 AM »
Yes your right, they have been pulling the wool over peoples eyes for 2000 years ::)!!

Indeed.. and tack on a 1,000 more for judaism, and if you're muslim then it's 1,600 years of lies for you.

Religion is garbage.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2006, 07:59:41 AM »

haa haa haa

Your not rude your just an asshole!   :-*
X

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2006, 11:44:19 AM »

They're all a bunch of lunatics with the same basic belief - that some little man in the sky is responsible for all this beauty and bullshit.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2006, 12:42:11 PM »

haa haa haa

Your not rude your just an asshole!   :-*

of course i am................... and your a sheep........ follow, c'mon, go, go...... there you go!!!
are you delusional?

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2006, 12:45:19 PM »
Wow.

Inviting Christians to suicide?  Sounds like someone feels a little threatened.

not at all, people who believe in that sh*t makes me laugh everytime.......... they are blind
are you delusional?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2006, 03:24:19 PM »
religions have the esoteric truth correct, there is a god. but have the exoteric truth incorrect, or differ by what the word exoteric means. every religion is right if spirit is at the core and a supreme being.  by what it means to be godly makes our perceptions of it impossible. we cannot comment on its true reality, just make inferences. i cant say god is this, this and that all i can say is he is the absolute, infinite. i dont know what it is too be that and since perception is none of these things i cant truly describe it. i can base my faith on what god is because of attributes in the creation(such as love).

why would god send its child here to convince people? or come here in our form and yet not truly convince everyone. if he went through the effort to say look im god i MADE you, i think he could have convinced a few more people. there must be a reason for the seperation and guessing.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2006, 05:18:02 PM »
by me saying infinite, it is our conception of infinite, and all other attributes are ours. lowering a godly infinite to a manly finite is wrong. so any attributes we ascribe him are wrong and any we dont are wrong.