Author Topic: 911 Truth marches in Downtown Boston  (Read 7415 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: 911 Truth marches in Downtown Boston
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 07:27:03 AM »
What was that 300 people? 

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Don't more show up for aliens and area 51 marches?

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 09:40:15 AM »
What was that 300 people? 

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Don't more show up for aliens and area 51 marches?
lol!!!

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 09:47:04 AM »
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/december2006/181206Boston.htm
LMAO!!! i cant get over that video, what a complete joke.  those morons need to be rounded up and executed.  complete discrace to this country.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 10:01:01 AM »
What's shocking is the size of the march considering all the propaganda you spew about it being such a BIG movement that's gaining momentum.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 10:04:42 AM »
I know.  Their audacity in using their First Amendment rights to ask for a second investigation.

shocking.
lol!  the sheeple of the 9/11 'truth' movement, want an investigation that says 9/11 was an inside job.  not a second investigation.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 10:07:53 AM »
Does every person who believes abortion is murder, gather at rallies?

Does every person who believes the war is wrong, join the rallies?

No. 

NO,  but the size of any rally is indictative and telling of the size of any movement.  And the Aliens at Roswell movement is larger that the 9/11 inside movement.

nice try anyways  :P

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 10:08:12 AM »
Does every person who believes abortion is murder, gather at rallies?

Does every person who believes the war is wrong, join the rallies?

No. 
36 million people across the globe protested the iraq war, in one day.  you have 5-100 people at your little 9/11 'truth' rallies.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 10:08:25 AM »
O.K.  I watched the clip.  I agree it is a complete joke.  And Ozmo I think your estimate of 300 people is quite generous.   :)  Reminds me of the clip someone posted a little while ago about Triumph the insult comic dog where he attended a Star Wars  "convention."  Looks like the same kind of people.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 10:11:00 AM »
O.K.  I watched the clip.  I agree it is a complete joke.  And Ozmo I think you're estimate of 300 people is quite generous.   :)  Reminds me of the clip someone posted a little while ago about Triumph the insult comic dog where he attended a Star Wars  "convention."  Looks like the same kind of people. 

What can i say?  It's the holidays!

That Triumph  clip was one the of the funniest things ever!

You can find it on Popoholic

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2006, 10:26:43 AM »
I certainly HOPE it wasn't an inside job, although the lies which were allowed under oath point to at least some level of complicity or cover up. 

the 911 truthers plan on marching to the white house lawn on sept 11, 2007.  Perhaps they will have a decent turnout.

Initially i would say anything under 50k would be a bust if this is a national movement.

But that's just my first thought. 

A million would be telling.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2006, 10:29:16 AM »
I'm sure they could get hundreds for a march on Washington.  Fifty thousand?  I doubt that.  A million?  Not a chance. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2006, 10:31:42 AM »
I'm sure they could get hundreds for a march on Washington.  Fifty thousand?  I doubt that.  A million?  Not a chance. 

I'm a positive thinker.   ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2006, 10:35:31 AM »
I'm a positive thinker.   ;)

Me too.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 10:42:31 AM »
I don't think a million people would march there.  They couldn't get a true million for other marches when they've tried, with far more general and accepted reasons for being there.

I think any number is telling.  It would take some serious courage.  Anyone who marched on the white house calling 911 an inside job, that is taking some seriously fucking risk.  Essentially standing at the president's front door and calling him a killer.  Shit.  That's a huge statement.  WOuld take some seriously conviction to do such a thing.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2006, 10:49:28 AM »

I think any number is telling. 

Telling of what?   If it's small it tells everyone that very few people believe the 9/11 CT and vise versa

It would take some serious courage.  Anyone who marched on the white house calling 911 an inside job, that is taking some seriously fucking risk.  Essentially standing at the president's front door and calling him a killer.  Shit.  That's a huge statement.  WOuld take some seriously conviction to do such a thing.

You are being overly dramatic.  People have marched with similar intentions of calling a president of the USA a killer many other times in the past.   

The differnece here, is anyone of note will probably be labeled as a crack pot and risk ruining their reputation becuase they based their conclusions in circumstantial evidence, lack of experteese and vague evidence.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 11:09:28 AM »
Incredible how an entire nation was convinced a plane hit the pentagon BECAUSE DONALD RUMSFELD SAID SO.

How gullible can people be?  Would you trust RUmmy with your wallet for 30 seconds, much less with a plane and nealy 200 lives? These folks are not, and they want an investigation because they believe people here were in on it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2006, 11:15:01 AM »
Telling of what?   If it's small it tells everyone that very few people believe the 9/11 CT and vise versa

You are being overly dramatic.  People have marched with similar intentions of calling a president of the USA a killer many other times in the past.   

The differnece here, is anyone of note will probably be labeled as a crack pot and risk ruining their reputation becuase they based their conclusions in circumstantial evidence, lack of experteese and vague evidence.

This is true.  I think this is the reason why it doesn't get any play in the mainstream media (except for the "Nutty Professors" segment on Hannity & Colmes). 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2006, 11:29:12 AM »
This is true.  I think this is the reason why it doesn't get any play in the mainstream media (except for the "Nutty Professors" segment on Hannity & Colmes). 

No, the reason is that FOX news is owned by newscorp which lies in bed with many in DC.

Of course, you understand the structure and the relationships of media, govt, defense spending, and wall street, so I'll let you explain it ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2006, 11:30:49 AM »
Incredible how an entire nation was convinced a plane hit the pentagon BECAUSE DONALD RUMSFELD SAID SO.

How gullible can people be? Would you trust RUmmy with your wallet for 30 seconds, much less with a plane and nealy 200 lives? These folks are not, and they want an investigation because they believe people here were in on it.

Is that what you believe?

People do not belive it was a plane becase Rumfield said so.

Are your CT site running out of use-able ammo?

And in italics:  more cheesy rethoric.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2006, 11:41:11 AM »
No, the reason is that FOX news is owned by newscorp which lies in bed with many in DC.

Of course, you understand the structure and the relationships of media, govt, defense spending, and wall street, so I'll let you explain it ;)

Nah.  You could maybe explain away one outlet not covering it.  But when Fox, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, and MSNBC all refuse to cover this stuff for the most part (and ridiculing it when they do "cover it"), it's pretty apparent that they don't consider it a credible story.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2006, 01:53:36 PM »
Nah.  You could maybe explain away one outlet not covering it.  But when Fox, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, and MSNBC all refuse to cover this stuff for the most part (and ridiculing it when they do "cover it"), it's pretty apparent that they don't consider it a credible story.

All these MSM sources showed Bombs #2 and #3 being dragged from the Oklahoma city bombing.  They interviewed the cops describing the size of the devices.  They showed the documents showing the examination of the devices.

Then, all these MSM sources, the next day, reported there was only ONE bomb (the truck), and never mentioned #2 and #3 (clear signs McVeigh had a few buddies on the inside to move big bombs thru the front door) again.

So please don't say they don't consider stories credible, and they drop them.  They reported OKC THEMSELVES, then dropped it when given the order.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2006, 01:55:50 PM »
  those morons need to be rounded up and executed. 

its scary how al-quedaish ya sound like.

if you were born in the middle east..you'd be a queda recruit...
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2006, 02:37:16 PM »
All these MSM sources showed Bombs #2 and #3 being dragged from the Oklahoma city bombing.  They interviewed the cops describing the size of the devices.  They showed the documents showing the examination of the devices.

Then, all these MSM sources, the next day, reported there was only ONE bomb (the truck), and never mentioned #2 and #3 (clear signs McVeigh had a few buddies on the inside to move big bombs thru the front door) again.

So please don't say they don't consider stories credible, and they drop them.  They reported OKC THEMSELVES, then dropped it when given the order.

So why aren't CNN, Fox, CBS, ABC, NBC, and MSNBC covering this alleged 911 conspiracy (except to mock the story)?