Author Topic: STEROIDS & ARNOLD  (Read 8053 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Squishy face retard

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: STEROIDS & ARNOLD
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2006, 11:55:15 AM »
just push some weight!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2006, 11:56:02 AM »
I would like to hear GH15's thoughts on this cycle.
He does like Dbol.
Squishy face retard

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2006, 12:11:12 PM »
bump for dbol
Squishy face retard

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2006, 12:17:05 PM »
well doesn't sound like a hole lot i know tons of ppl doing way more then that and they don't even come close to that size i know the diet & genetics and all that shit plays a role but still that looks to be  very weak cycle he had to be on more gear then that ..i have even heard ppl say he took tons of GH but I'm pretty sure it wasn't available yet until the late 80's early 90's if not later

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2006, 12:18:41 PM »
well doesn't sound like a hole lot i know tons of ppl doing way more then that and they don't even come close to that size i know the diet & genetics and all that shit plays a role but still that looks to be  very weak cycle he had to be on more gear then that ..i have even heard ppl say he took tons of GH but I'm pretty sure it wasn't available yet at till the late 80's early 90's if not later
I heard Arnold used to eat pituitary glands and dbol for breakfast.
Squishy face retard

Jr. Franco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2006, 12:19:23 PM »
he took some crank he looked huge and amazing (better then probably any body else ever will) and well prb never know what it was so there ya go, end of story.
Aint a hobby, way of Life

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2006, 12:22:50 PM »
so bascially no one knows? SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW! COME ON WITH ALL THE PROS AND SHIT ON HERE AND NO ONE KNOWS?

How would anyone know?  You think arnold wrote it down and published it in a book or something?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2006, 12:24:43 PM »
Yes he did.  It's common knowledge that before implants he looked like the shadow and the end result was what we saw on the Olympia stage

The Shadow had a much better back ;)

Slick Vic

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2006, 02:16:53 PM »
does anyone actually have one of his cycles written down?

I do, but you can't have it 'cause it's a "secret" combination.  ::)

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2006, 02:28:16 PM »
Thats not what i am asking i know if someone took what he took u wouldn't get the same results fuck head I'm just curious, allot of ppl always talk about what he took i want to see if any of the old timers or pros actually know ...trust me dude it has nothing to do with if its a secret or not I've had and seen more gear then any of u ass clowns could ever dream of

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2006, 02:33:49 PM »
That cycle posted is utterly ridiculous. If you include the 'bridge' hes doing dbol at a high dosage almost everyday for a YEAR!!! Ha ha ha, what a load of bollocks. Also they claim testosterone wasn't around then - a complete lie. And with the ammount of primo hes doing he wouldn't be able to fuck even if a gang of bisexual japanese schoolgirls demaned his 'austrian oak'. Ignore that crazy article.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2006, 03:37:18 PM »
That cycle posted is utterly ridiculous. If you include the 'bridge' hes doing dbol at a high dosage almost everyday for a YEAR!!! Ha ha ha, what a load of bollocks. Also they claim testosterone wasn't around then - a complete lie. And with the ammount of primo hes doing he wouldn't be able to f**k even if a gang of bisexual japanese schoolgirls demaned his 'austrian oak'. Ignore that crazy article.

Old schoolers used dbol year round this is a known fact.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2006, 06:42:26 PM »
dbol for 26 weeks straight?  now days they say no more than 8 weeks, because it is 17-alpha-alyklated which means it has a carbon atom in its molecular chain, which can cause damage to the liver/kidney? if used too long

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2006, 08:49:53 PM »

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2006, 08:50:47 PM »
f**k dbol!
Lol.  Thems fightin words.  8)
Squishy face retard

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2006, 08:52:29 PM »
Lol.  Thems fightin words.  8)

Maybe. But I've never had a good experience with it. For some reason the sides hit me hard. Besides why would someone want dbol when tbol's made a huge comeback?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2006, 08:53:47 PM »
Maybe. But I've never had a good experience with it. For some reason the sides hit me hard. Besides why would someone want dbol when tbol's made a huge comeback?
I don't know much about Tbol except that it was used by the Germans for doping.
Squishy face retard

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2006, 12:09:51 AM »
methyltest
nilevar
turinabol
oxandrolone
dianabol
deca
primobolan
test
weed
amphetamine
speed and other commonly used shit of the era (remember it was diff times!)

i forgot few but thats the majority of the products bodybuilder in late 60s 70s needed and used

no anti nothing,,no need for that shit unles youre sensetive,,people over analyze the importance of anti estrogens. if you got lots of adipose fat it might help some but i would take proviron in any case because its added androgen
fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2006, 12:40:07 AM »
There is a rumour going around that Arnold was the one who brought steroids over to america. ::)

I also read that he used to eat decca like candies in the open at every meal.
Nah, dbol was developed by CIBA so I doubt they had it before the US guys? Though former Flex editor Rick Wayne said he bought his first bottle of dianabol from Arnold in Europe when Arnold was 17. Arnold told him he'd used it for a couple of years already by then.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2006, 12:43:11 AM »
That cycle posted is utterly ridiculous. If you include the 'bridge' hes doing dbol at a high dosage almost everyday for a YEAR!!!
Dude, plenty of people have used, and use, dbol for most of the year. I know several guys who've used it for a year straight. I also know guys who've used it at 150-200mg for a few months. None had any serious problems. It's not that toxic for most.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2006, 12:44:59 AM »
Besides why would someone want dbol when tbol's made a huge comeback?
Tbol is nothing compared to Dbol as far as effectiveness. Why use a weaker steroid when dbol is such a fantastic compound for most?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2006, 12:46:51 AM »
methyltest
nilevar
turinabol
oxandrolone
dianabol
deca
primobolan
test
weed
amphetamine
speed and other commonly used shit of the era (remember it was diff times!)

i forgot few but thats the majority of the products bodybuilder in late 60s 70s needed and used

no anti nothing,,no need for that shit unles youre sensetive,,people over analyze the importance of anti estrogens. if you got lots of adipose fat it might help some but i would take proviron in any case because its added androgen

There was someone here who said a doc, who all the pros including Arnold used at the time, put everyone on thyroid to increase the effectiveness of the steroids.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2006, 01:09:48 AM »

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2006, 03:27:56 AM »
Its logical to think it was dbol, primo, and mayby winny since those were around at times and were popular. Test prolly was around too but it prolly wasnt used in bbing. If you look at the physiques of those days, including Arnie, they look pretty natural. Big and developed yes, but still a natural look. There weren't mass monsters those days with secondary muscle groups the size of your average athlete's quads. Arnie had great genetics, stamina and determination. When he says gear helped about 5% I absolutely believe him - in his case this was indeed so.