Author Topic: pmq answred  (Read 4012 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmq answred
« on: December 19, 2006, 07:48:58 PM »
everything i have seen you post is very infomational.  obviously you have a lot of knowledge.   I have some questions that maybe you can help with. 
How often do you get bloodwork done?
What are the best precontest drugs?
food/
currently i am eating around 350-400 grams protein a day.   i am so sick of eating meat all day.  is there anything that i can take that actually will boost my appetite?
I weigh 235 i am 5 10.  around 10-12 percent
would you recomend more protein?
i have been competing for the last four years and i am looking to go to the national level in the next few years.  which is the reasoning for all of the questions.
thanks for the advice in advance.

you can take dianabol it will boost your appetite,,,you can take b12 shots it will boost you appetite some,, eq may do it too,,gh will do it the best.

i dont check my blood often because im not paranoid,,i check it from time to time whenever i feel like,,

best precontest drugs are masteron,,winstrol,,halo,,suspension,,and nolotil,, with duretics ofcourse in due time. ofcourse it changes from individual to individual and every one respond different to different products but those are main products needed  most in last few weeks,,,gh insulin and igf .. you gotta know well before you play with because they are known to ruin physiqes precontest and in general (you know who im talking about so no need for names)

400 grams protien is plenty for 230lb with 12%bf

good luck in the nationals
fallen angel

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: pmq answred
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 07:59:00 PM »
Make sure your rinsing your meat over water also

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 12:57:42 AM »
,gh insulin and igf .. you gotta know well before you play with because they are known to ruin physiqes precontest and in general (you know who im talking about so no need for names)
You said there is no legit igf-1 on the market so why talk about it? I'd like to know why you claim igf-1 cannot survive shipping intact? I haven't used it but a lot of people claim it does work.

io856

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 02:15:57 AM »
Thats weird gh15 most people report dianabol supressing their appetite and yes thats using your fave 5mg pinkies  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 03:36:08 AM »
I always struggled with my apetite and did not notice dianabol boosting my apetite even at 100-150 mg a day ....I did try to eat maybe too much .. I don't believe in stuffing yourself anymore ... I would eat plenty but to try to eat 400 g protein day in and day out, and add carbs and veggies to that and the water .. man .. I had a hard time w/ it .

I would eat 3 maybe 4 times a day , whenever I'm hungry and just make sure I have quality drugs .. let them do their thing ...

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 03:37:49 AM »
I always struggled with my apetite and did not notice dianabol boosting my apetite even at 100-150 mg a day ....I did try to eat maybe too much .. I don't believe in stuffing yourself anymore ... I would eat plenty but to try to eat 400 g protein day in and day out, and add carbs and veggies to that and the water .. man .. I had a hard time w/ it .

I would eat 3 maybe 4 times a day , whenever I'm hungry and just make sure I have quality drugs .. let them do their thing ...

when did you get out?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 03:42:10 AM »
when did you get out?
He is not a man of his honour or word if he is out..He would of had to begged like a Romainian Gypsy...oh hold on he is  :D But I digress , he would of had to have said sorry to MS and CQ TO BE RELEASED SO WHAT HE SAID EARLIER ABOUT BEING PROUD AND STICKING TO HIS WORD IS FULL OF SHIT,EVEN THOUGH HE WAS IN THE WRONG WHAT HE DID..LITTLE BOTTOM BOY THAT HE IS

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 03:45:52 AM »
He is not a man of his honour or word if he is out..He would of had to begged like a Romainian Gypsy...oh hold on he is  :D But I digress , he would of had to have said sorry to MS and CQ TO BE RELEASED SO WHAT HE SAID EARLIER ABOUT BEING PROUD AND STICKING TO HIS WORD IS FULL OF SHIT,EVEN THOUGH HE WAS IN THE WRONG WHAT HE DID..LITTLE BOTTOM BOY THAT HE IS
CAP LOCK MELTDOWN

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 03:46:34 AM »
well played cap locks

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 03:49:50 AM »
wow ... so much anger .. why not channel it towards positive endeavours ?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2008, 03:51:18 AM »
wow ... so much anger .. why not channel it towards positive endeavours ?
No  :D

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2008, 08:05:12 AM »

Wow, why such a large dosage?  Experimenting or is that what you use normally?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2008, 08:08:21 AM »
gh should have put the McCain campaign on a decent pre-contest stack. What was he thinking?  ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2008, 08:11:12 AM »
You said there is no legit igf-1 on the market so why talk about it? I'd like to know why you claim igf-1 cannot survive shipping intact? I haven't used it but a lot of people claim it does work.

I think there is one.

Its called increlex, i dont know much about it but seems to be very expensive.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2008, 08:17:31 AM »

Wow, why such a large dosage?  Experimenting or is that what you use normally?
it was a dbol only cycle ...

it's actually not a large dosage .. (200 and up I believe it's large )

since it was the only thing I was sure of being legit, I chose to go d-bol only...

dustin

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 03:08:55 PM »
it was a dbol only cycle ...

it's actually not a large dosage .. (200 and up I believe it's large )

since it was the only thing I was sure of being legit, I chose to go d-bol only...

Legit d-bol is the fucking SHIT!!!

Someone hooked me up with some Naposim for my birthday so I took it before my arm workout and WOW!!!! Got an amazing pump. Felt great all day. If I had constant access to them I'd use them with damn near every cycle. It's no wonder why Arnold went off about "the pump" feeling like cumming. Those guys were running pharm grade shit and never had to worry about fakes and under dosed UGL shit.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2008, 03:36:39 PM »
i prohibit the purchase of naposim unless it is from naposim himself,,rest of the naposim out there are bunk and not from terapia
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2008, 03:44:06 PM »
i prohibit the purchase of naposim unless it is from naposim himself,,rest of the naposim out there are bunk and not from terapia

Don't be so fucking elitist. There are definitely fakes out there but it doesn't mean that everything is faked. There are ways of verifying authenticity... you sell steroids. You should know this.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2008, 03:48:26 PM »
no,,gh15 tell you here and now that only naposim sell legit nposim,,the rest dont have legit naposim
PERIOD
and when naposim is ot of stock,,,,,you have no legit naposim
anabol,,,yes you can get legit left overs until british disp produce again ,,danabol too but naposim  DO NOT GET FROM ANY ONE OTHER THAN NAPOSIM
fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

dustin

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2008, 03:57:37 PM »
no,,gh15 tell you here and now that only naposim sell legit nposim,,the rest dont have legit naposim
PERIOD
anabol,,,yes you can get legit left overs until british disp produce again ,,danabol too but naposim  DO NOT GET FROM ANY ONE OTHER THAN NAPOSIM

I don't know who it was from but I trust my source. Whatever he gave me matched the descriptions online and I had a fucking wicked workout. He said it was hard to come by and wouldn't share anymore... oh well.

You've got a PM. Thanks.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2008, 05:31:59 AM »
in romania ..I buy naposim only from someone who works/has a pharmacy .. they ussually have it in pharmacy deposits and you gotta know someone who knows someone etc .. but weirdly : in romania .. dealers who sell aas never sell naposim. it's only 1.80 $ a box ( 20 tabs ) and because it's cheap they don't bother ...almost everybody buys from pharma but attention : officially noone will sell you naposim without a prescription . and you cannot go w/ a prescription asking for 60 boxes lol ...

I ussually buy 40 boxes minim at a time from pharma source.

GH15 : how does one counterfeit Naposim ?  for outside Romania use ? cause in Romania dealers don't bother unless you want 2-300 boxes ..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2008, 05:33:22 AM »
PERIOD
I agree 100 % : only from a ROMANIAN PHARMACY OR PHARMACEUTICAL DEPOSIT.