Author Topic: Suprisingly, Cutler's diet did not include any protein shakes.  (Read 3980 times)

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
Suprisingly, Cutler's diet did not include any protein shakes.
« on: December 20, 2006, 07:17:09 AM »
Noticeably absent from Cutler's diet, as outlined in Flex, are those Muscletech shakes you see him downing in the ads. Just whole foods. Shocking.
Ronnie looked like doodoo

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Re: Suprisingly, Cutler's diet did not include any protein shakes.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 07:27:19 AM »
Noticeably absent from Cutler's diet, as outlined in Flex, are those Muscletech shakes you see him downing in the ads. Just whole foods. Shocking.

Ha.  We all know he is a fish eater mainly...  So where is the Muscletech Orange Roughy shakes?
Motherboy (the band).

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 07:29:23 AM »

Check out his diet at www.jaycutler.com.  I can vouch for his diet plan.  See him at whole foods in Vegas.
Most are all show no go!

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 07:34:27 AM »
Pretty much just fish, egg whites, and rice. I'd last one day on that diet. He's definitely dedicated.
Ronnie looked like doodoo

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 07:40:09 AM »
With all the roids and GH he shoots he could be eating at Burger King every day and it wouldn't matter.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 07:49:32 AM »
With all the roids and GH he shoots he could be eating at Burger King every day and it wouldn't matter.

that's hot.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 07:53:35 AM »

haha, i have a buddy that asked a pro, can't remember which one about the product he endorsed, don't even remember the product but the pro said 'dude, we don't actually use that shit, we get paid to say that shit, we eat real food and juice our ass off, none of those stupid supplements'.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

thisiskeith12

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 07:53:35 AM »
Pretty much just fish, egg whites, and rice. I'd last one day on that diet. He's definitely dedicated.

He eats oats made of steel too!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 07:56:53 AM »
that's hot.

Hotter than George W. with a remote control!!  ;D ;D

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 08:09:39 AM »
Hotter than George W. with a remote control!!  ;D ;D

that's pretty damn hot!
It hasn't helped...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 08:38:06 AM »
haha, i have a buddy that asked a pro, can't remember which one about the product he endorsed, don't even remember the product but the pro said 'dude, we don't actually use that shit, we get paid to say that shit, we eat real food and juice our ass off, none of those stupid supplements'.

You mean you were sitting at the computer and saw gh15 post that, right?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 09:53:58 AM »
For the last time you jakholes!

This should NOT by any means be a suprise to you. If you have less than 5 years expierence in this industry or in the weight room or on the stage...then I understand WHY you think 'the pros' use supplements and drink shakes like we do.

Look. When the good ol' BlockHead first started out...every supplements under the sun was on my moms counter. Now? On TheBlockHeads counter all I have are 3 things. Multivitamin, jug of whey and creatine. Oh...my bad, I have a bottle of Omegas.

I reckon as I advance in competition and expierence etc...it will even be less than that.

I told this story before...I went out to lunch with a very well known and freaky sized PRO who used to live in WI but now lives in TX. He did pretty decent this year actually...anyway we talked and he told me STRAIGHT UP. When he first got into it...he used everything...as he got more expierences and learned his body better and understood things better his 'supplement' list dwindled down more and more. NOW? If he remembers and ONLY if he remembers and thats based on convenience, he might have an ISOPURE glass bottle drink you find at your gym POST workout with some rice cakes but he told me he rarely if ever literally gets upt o put 2-3 scoops in a shaker cup...put 12 oz of water and one scoop of glutamine..one scoop of creatine...4 oz of skim milk with...

He also told me he tries to remember to take a daily multi-vitamin but usually doesnt.

It's all about FOOD. 6-8 times he is eating decent sized whole food meals. Very very much like Jay and the rest of them.

?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 10:00:48 AM »

This should NOT by any means be a suprise to you. If you have less than 5 years expierence in this industry or in the weight room or on the stage...then I understand WHY you think 'the pros' use supplements and drink shakes like we do.

Look. When the good ol' BlockHead first started out...every supplements under the sun was on my moms counter. Now? On TheBlockHeads counter all I have are 3 things. Multivitamin, jug of whey and creatine. Oh...my bad, I have a bottle of Omegas.

I reckon as I advance in competition and expierence etc...it will even be less than that.

I told this story before...I went out to lunch with a very well known and freaky sized PRO who used to live in WI but now lives in TX. He did pretty decent this year actually...anyway we talked and he told me STRAIGHT UP. When he first got into it...he used everything...as he got more expierences and learned his body better and understood things better his 'supplement' list dwindled down more and more. NOW? If he remembers and ONLY if he remembers and thats based on convenience, he might have an ISOPURE glass bottle drink you find at your gym POST workout with some rice cakes but he told me he rarely if ever literally gets upt o put 2-3 scoops in a shaker cup...put 12 oz of water and one scoop of glutamine..one scoop of creatine...4 oz of skim milk with...

He also told me he tries to remember to take a daily multi-vitamin but usually doesnt.

It's all about FOOD. 6-8 times he is eating decent sized whole food meals. Very very much like Jay and the rest of them.

Thanks for clarifying this, Block
Get Big, or Die Trying

crg

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 10:04:13 AM »
So basicly dont believe all those ads with pros that they take those supplements and get results from them.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2006, 10:07:38 AM »
So basicly dont believe all those ads with pros that they take those supplements and get results from them.

Pretty much. When Pros get together, I doubt they're discussing about the latest supplements. ;D ;D
it's more like, who's combining and get results from which and what SAUCES
Get Big, or Die Trying

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 11:01:30 AM »
Yes.

HUGEPECS is right as well...when 'pros' meet up and talk..it's about money, how to make more, who has the best prices with the most legit gear right now...politics,

I'll tell you now, though...I even know a guy who competes on the national level who pays a certain PRO $$$ to prep them through contests and he tells me...there are NO supplements on the agenda. Nothing. Just FOOD. Constant FOOD.
?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 11:50:43 AM »
What kind of sauce, hot sauce, chili sauce, tomatoe sauce on them rice cakes?
Most are all show no go!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 11:57:26 AM »

Art can put away the food.  Really nice guy.
Y

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2006, 11:58:07 AM »
Yes.

HUGEPECS is right as well...when 'pros' meet up and talk..it's about money, how to make more, who has the best prices with the most legit gear right now...politics,

I'll tell you now, though...I even know a guy who competes on the national level who pays a certain PRO $$$ to prep them through contests and he tells me...there are NO supplements on the agenda. Nothing. Just FOOD. Constant FOOD.
in ronnies video unbelieveable he is shown drinking an extreme whey protein shake..???what do you think of that..bodybuilders do take supplements mixed with lots of steriods
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2006, 12:24:47 PM »
in ronnies video unbelieveable he is shown drinking an extreme whey protein shake..???what do you think of that..bodybuilders do take supplements mixed with lots of steriods

that's why the supplements companies paid them for. Ronnie has to show whoever buy his DVDs that he's drinking some whey protein drink. but Ronnie won't show you his Cabinet where he keeps all the TOP GEARS
Get Big, or Die Trying

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2006, 12:44:14 PM »
In THAT video he was under CONTRACT with that company and for the camera he drank a blender full...for the newbs like you...you fkn HUMP.

In 'Ripped To Shreds'...Jay Cutler was saying howhe avoids all simple sugars pre-contest...then he caught himself and says...'except for Cell tech'.

I aint saying PROS arent allowed to by law drink a shake or use supps. They just know the truth...whole food works 2-3x's better.

SpecialEd will tell you the same. He knows a BB we talk about on here all the time that Earl1972 is in love with...he never bothered drinking shakes or using this or that or anything. He had 7-9 hot meals daily.

ALTHOUGH...I do know one PRO BB well enough to say he DOES like to drink MuscleMilk alot even though he is under contract with another company. 
?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2006, 12:48:28 PM »
In THAT video he was under CONTRACT with that company and for the camera he drank a blender full...for the newbs like you...you fkn HUMP.

In 'Ripped To Shreds'...Jay Cutler was saying howhe avoids all simple sugars pre-contest...then he caught himself and says...'except for Cell tech'.

I aint saying PROS arent allowed to by law drink a shake or use supps. They just know the truth...whole food works 2-3x's better.

SpecialEd will tell you the same. He knows a BB we talk about on here all the time that Earl1972 is in love with...he never bothered drinking shakes or using this or that or anything. He had 7-9 hot meals daily.

ALTHOUGH...I do know one PRO BB well enough to say he DOES like to drink MuscleMilk alot even though he is under contract with another company. 

Thanks again, Block. these newbies need to get the shit right. Don't think for a second you gonna see jay cutler buying Creakic, Gakic,Leukic at your local GNC. Jay cutler slips and forgot to mention cell-tech ;D ;D. Even in the magazines, those guys say they use so and so supplements and that you should buy those supplements too. Guess what, If I was under a contract, I would feed kids the same kind of BULLSHIT
Get Big, or Die Trying

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2006, 12:58:44 PM »

I would as well.

It is the uninformed, uneducated and naive NEWBs that keep this industry alive.

If the industry was 80% guys like me and you and those 'in the know'...then lots and lots of people, companies etc...will be filing for Chapter-11.

It thrives off the backs of the newbies enthusiam and easy to persuade minds and their desire for sex.
?

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2006, 01:00:54 PM »

i think in a cut above he speaks of drinking a protein shake in the middle of the night

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2006, 01:48:07 PM »

I've heard he doesn't take in any nourishment what so ever. Just needs a service once in a while. Man is he getting redder or what.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease