Author Topic: Are we about to bomb the hell outta Iran?  (Read 6891 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Are we about to bomb the hell outta Iran?
« on: December 20, 2006, 01:33:35 PM »
 :-\

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Re: Are we about to bomb the hell outta Iran?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 01:41:15 PM »
Or it could really happen and not be false flag operation.
Since Iran might already have nuclear weapons, but you trust Iran more than GWB and would blame America no matter what.

You have blamed the US government the CIA and FBI for Lincoln, Pearl Harbor, JFK, Ronald Regan assassination attempt Vietnam, 9-11, Afghanistan, Iraq. Devaluation of the dollar and I am sure Santa Claus.

At least you are consistent.
Z

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 01:45:31 PM »
dont forget the oklahoma city bombing, and the moon landing

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 01:51:43 PM »
we cannot let iran get nuclear weapons. it is as simple as that
Valhalla awaits.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 01:55:50 PM »
N korea kinda faded out of the news didn't it..

and they ACTUALLY have the nuke...

guess we only go after folks "we think might" have nukes..not folks that actually have em  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 01:56:19 PM »
Hey, that could be it too.  IMO, Iran has zero motivation to attack us.  They KNOW they will be wiped off the face of the earth if they do this.  Ahmieijad used rhetoric to get into office, didn't start developing nukes til we conquered both his neighbors and called him part of the 'axis of evil'.

Now, I'm all for nuking them to kingdom come if they do attack us.  But we do have a lot of motivation to fake it.

I tell ya what - would you support giving Dubya a polygraph, and asking him if any attack (god forbid it happen) was NOT an inside job?  I know, it'll never happen, but do ya really take Bush at his word at this point?  Anyway, the inside job shit happens at different levels than the presidency, and it's all a moot point anyway.  They're gonna attack whoever they wanna attack and we can't do shit to stop it.

Your wrong about one aspect. Iran has been buying Nuclear technology from Pakistan well before 9-11. There actual nuclear progam started in the 50's but really didn't start going until the 80's and the Iran-Iraq war.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran's_nuclear_program
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 01:56:38 PM »
Please explain why.  Israel just admitted they have them, and they do not have the US' permission.

cause we haven't deemed israel a terrorist state...  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 02:01:44 PM »
Please explain why.  Israel just admitted they have them, and they do not have the US' permission.

Israel never signed onto the Nuclear non-proliferation treaty.
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 02:05:38 PM »
i said on getbig 4 years ago iraq was the start and iran was next ... i rock

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 03:37:48 PM »
we cannot let iran get nuclear weapons. it is as simple as that
why? from their point of view, th world power has invaded two of their neighboring nations, and then singled them out as an 'evil nation', if you were in their government you would be doing everything u could to create a deterrent also.
besides, they KNOW that if they do ANYTHING offensive with nukes or otherwise, they would be wiped off the face of the earth. you are starting to sound like a typical republican fear-mongerer

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 03:38:54 PM »

guess we only go after folks "we think might" have nukes..not folks that actually have em  :-\
hahah, if nkorea were muslim, and sitting on a huge oilfield, we would be discussing 'a new direction' for our forces in nkorea right now.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 03:53:36 PM »
Yes, major false flag coming and we will be at war with Iran very soon.  Discussion on if it is wwIII will be over, the douchebags will finally have their way.  Don't blame me, I didn't vote for the jackass.  In 1999, I was on rushlimbaugh.org forums telling people we would be at war under Bush, that the surplus would be gone and that the unemployment rate would go up.  The unemployment rate did go up but not as much as I had tought it would.  But I'm not sure I believe their numbers.  All they ever did was tell me to get off the crack...  All I did was look at the Bush family history and life under republican adminitrations.

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 06:19:02 PM »

Very good point.  Not only does North korea have nukes, but they have pointed at the US as the reason their main or only target.  Also, they have tested missile capability, and the desperation to use or sell them.  Their economy will be in very bad shape in five years.  At least the other "bad boy" nations have some economic stability and a reason to see tomorrow.  The North Koreans are an animal trapped in a corner.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 09:54:16 PM »
man i am sick to my stomach.  what a fucked up mess.

What are u worried about. Your not anywhere near Iran. Besides why would it have to be false flag. That idiot (I'm not spelling his name) is a nut bag  and might ..might have some issues of his own internally. Why are we the friggen bad guy all the time. Yeah we're moving naval forces closer to Iran..we do that all the time.  Carrier battle groups send messages. They might try and hit it with anti ship missles..we respond by obliterating their air force and air defense capability and then stop. Message sent......Look I don't disagree...we can't occupy Iran..but we can reduce them to rubble within days..the look on thier faces would be  well worth seeing.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2006, 10:08:08 PM »
War in Afghanistan - started because of 9/11, which Bush knew about beforehand.
War in Iraq - started for WMD, which most said he didn't have and we never found.

240 u drive me nuts...ok sure if u believe he was aprt of 911 but lest forget that. America..big picture...we are hardly th worst folks on the planet. We have the Hiditha thing...if u believe the official version..1 major incident. More then half a million deployed folks. Not to bad. 76 bodies turned up all over Bagdad yesterday and we're the bad guys.  ::)
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 10:17:32 PM »
240 u drive me nuts...ok sure if u believe he was aprt of 911 but lest forget that. America..big picture...we are hardly th worst folks on the planet. We have the Hiditha thing...if u believe the official version..1 major incident. More then half a million deployed folks. Not to bad. 76 bodies turned up all over Bagdad yesterday and we're the bad guys.  ::)

sorry man.

Over here, we just want you guys home.  Every day it's "3 soldiers killed in this" or "5 marines killed in that".   many of us really believe the war is just a stall to put in a pipeline.  WMD lies got us in (changed to democracy) and instead of slowly pulling us out with a timeline - which iraqi counsel advised.   We just want you home.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 10:24:27 PM »
And we just want to come home..Merry Xmas to u and the family.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 10:25:46 PM »
I hope so. Time to blast those sand nigs back into the stone age.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2006, 10:28:29 PM »
We could only hope...
L

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2006, 02:27:01 AM »
HH6 thank you and stay smart and safe :) True f'nin heros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2006, 06:11:44 AM »
We could only hope...

You're in the military and you WANT to march into Iran?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2006, 06:28:46 AM »
Question:  If any nation has a nuclear bomb, don't they also need a delivery system to hit the US, like a smart rocket, with a smart guidance system?  Don't they really have to know what they are doing?  I know the Russia has this technology, and the US and I'm sure Israel, but does N. Korea, India, Pakistan and Iran have this technology?  I mean, if they don't know what they are doing, they could fire a rocket with a nuclear warhead up in the air and it may come back and hit them.  They would have to drop the bomb from a plane, but a plane would get shut down way before it gets near its target.  Just curious. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2006, 07:24:43 AM »
Question:  If any nation has a nuclear bomb, don't they also need a delivery system to hit the US, like a smart rocket, with a smart guidance system?  Don't they really have to know what they are doing?  I know the Russia has this technology, and the US and I'm sure Israel, but does N. Korea, India, Pakistan and Iran have this technology?  I mean, if they don't know what they are doing, they could fire a rocket with a nuclear warhead up in the air and it may come back and hit them.  They would have to drop the bomb from a plane, but a plane would get shut down way before it gets near its target.  Just curious. 

That's what N. Korea was testing a few months ago, a ballistic missile.  To launch from those countries mentioned you would need a ballistic missile.  I think all of them do have it to some extent.   the thing is you need don't need to be very accurate.  But inreality it's not much of a threat.  Those countries would get wiped off the face of the earth if they did something like that.  What the danger is, is nukes falling in the hands ofthe terrorist becuase one of those countries allowed them to have one.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2006, 10:12:32 AM »
We could only hope...

Is that frustration talking? It's no sandnig's fault your over there, get over yourself, bro. Can't use the 9/11 excuse to shit anywhere you want. Even most Americans are sick and tired of this bullshit.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!