Author Topic: What does Bush have in common with radical liberals  (Read 1922 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
What does Bush have in common with radical liberals
« on: December 20, 2006, 04:00:35 PM »
They both say illegal aliens coming across the border are doing the jobs Americans don't want ::)  If I hear that BULLSHIT one more time........  >:(  Here I thought the president today might actually come down on the illegals that were caught with forged and stolen documents.... NOPE!!!! he said it shows they're doing jobs we don't want ::)  He condemned it and ended by justifying it :-\

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: What does Bush have in common with radical liberals
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 05:37:22 PM »
if republicans say get all of the immigrants outta here.. then everyone will vote for the democrates

if the dems say the same thing,,then they go for the republican vote.

its just political bullshit

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 08:48:33 PM »
they both want as many poor people over here as possible...So they can keep growing government...I believe their really is something to "the new world order"...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 09:36:51 PM »
The borders have to be fixed...we have to have some ability to stop non-latino illegals. I don't want to pay 6 bucks for OJ but something has to be done.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 09:36:52 PM »
LOL... both sides know that the economy, especially Cali's struggling mess, would get worse if we kicked out all 10-12 million illegals tomorrow. 

it's something to argue about for the dumb "they took our jobbbbbbbbbbbs" crowd.  But if an illegal alien took your job, your biggest concern should be going back to get your GED so you can become his supervisor. 
Oh Brother ::)  I love 90% of what you say, I'm a converted 240 fan ;D but you just hit rock bottom clueless on this issue.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 09:53:21 PM »
I will agree that the problem should not be fixed overnight.  Clearly that would be a not so good thing for the economy.  But that doesn't mean the problem can't be fixed, it just makes the fixing time sensitive

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 10:31:00 PM »
you know why mexico never does good in the olympics?

because all of the mexicans that are good at running, jumping, and swimming are in the U.S.