Author Topic: Greg Valentino...can he get any lower  (Read 4450 times)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
Greg Valentino...can he get any lower
« on: December 20, 2006, 09:16:21 PM »
Seriously, I am watching the Tyra show right now (I know that is pretty low) and it is about rare "made-up" eating disorders.  He is a guest because he has an eating disorder which they named "manorexia" where he just wants to get bigger and bigger.  WTF is he thinking???  Tyra/manorexia...this guy needs to get a grip, the lies he told on that TLC show were bad enough but this is crazy.
Jennifer

Alex Velickovic

• Getbig II
Re: Greg Valentino...can he get any lower
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 09:17:59 PM »
Seriously, I am watching the Tyra show right now (I know that is pretty low) and it is about rare "made-up" eating disorders.  He is a guest because he has an eating disorder which they named "manorexia" where he just wants to get bigger and bigger.  WTF is he thinking???  Tyra/manorexia...this guy needs to get a grip, the lies he told on that TLC show were bad enough but this is crazy.

Are you gonna call him on that? BTW are you back to being "buns of steel(e)"?

Bast175

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 09:18:25 PM »

He was giving True Adonis advice on how to be taken serious in bodybuilding on that MD radio show I heard today.   A guy with oils bags for arms and no muscle anywhere.   ???

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 09:20:51 PM »
He was giving True Adonis advice on how to be taken serious in bodybuilding on that MD radio show I heard today.   A guy with oils bags for arms and no muscle anywhere.   ???

Monster irony.........
HAHA, RON.....

Bast175

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 09:21:50 PM »

also it is very rare that you start a thread that isn't about you competing.  haha

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 09:22:01 PM »

He's an attention whore............he doesn't care how gets it, he just wants attention.
HAHA, RON.....

Bast175

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 09:24:58 PM »
He's an attention whore............he doesn't care how gets it, he just wants attention.

I think he will just do anything if he gets paid.  He's like Dr. Phil putting his name on nutrition bars and dating match websites.   No integrity.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 09:27:22 PM »
I hope he cries...right now he is talking about how hard it was for him when he was younger because he was so short so he had to play harder then all the other kids to get respect.
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 09:29:38 PM »

Are you gonna call him on that? BTW are you back to being "buns of steel(e)"?

He can read this and tell me what he thinks of my comments.  I'm not anonymous on these boards.

Have no idea what your other comment is refering to though.
Jennifer

Alex Velickovic

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 09:31:36 PM »
He can read this and tell me what he thinks of my comments.  I'm not anonymous on these boards.

Have no idea what your other comment is refering to though.

my bad, I thought you were posting over there? If not theres someone there with same/similar avatar.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 09:33:10 PM »
I hope he cries...right now he is talking about how hard it was for him when he was younger because he was so short so he had to play harder then all the other kids to get respect.

Are serious?

::)
HAHA, RON.....

Bast175

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 09:33:59 PM »
play harder?   hahaha what in the world??

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 09:39:02 PM »
He didn't cry but he admits that he still has problems with self-esteem.  Oh he also mentioned he has the best/most popular comlumn in Muscular Development.

Alex, I don't know what "over there" means but my avatar is me :)
Jennifer

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 09:39:18 PM »
i can see how having to work harder to get respect on the playground could play a part in greg valentino shooting so much fucken oil in his arms that they explode! ::) monster issues

Alex Velickovic

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2006, 09:42:20 PM »

Alex, I don't know what "over there" means but my avatar is me :)

on the MD boards, sorry I wasn't clear. BTW, you look great  :)

Bast175

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 09:42:42 PM »
this playground talk brings back memories, lol

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 09:44:18 PM »
this playground talk brings back memories, lol

hahahha would all that shit you took on the playground make you wanna put oil in your arms like poor greg

Bast175

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 09:45:22 PM »
hahahha would all that shit you took on the playground make you wanna put oil in your arms like poor greg

no, that guy was my friend and he protected me from the bullies,  lol.   he's a firefighter now and MMA.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2006, 09:45:39 PM »
i can see how having to work harder to get respect on the playground could play a part in greg valentino shooting so much fucken oil in his arms that they explode! ::) monster issues

No silly, not oil...he shot steroids into his arms    ::) ::) ::)  that is the main reason I have no respect for him.  I am against using drugs but don't lie about what you did (like on TLC) and give the whole steroid/bodybuilding image a bad name....errrrrr

Thanks Alex  ;)
Jennifer

Bast175

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2006, 09:46:35 PM »
No silly, not oil...he shot steroids into his arms    ::) ::) ::)  that is the main reason I have no respect for him.  I am against using drugs but don't lie about what you did (like on TLC) and give the whole steroid/bodybuilding image a bad name....errrrrr

Thanks Alex  ;)

he used drugs AND synthol.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2006, 09:48:23 PM »
No silly, not oil...he shot steroids into his arms    ::) ::) ::)  that is the main reason I have no respect for him.  I am against using drugs but don't lie about what you did (like on TLC) and give the whole steroid/bodybuilding image a bad name....errrrrr

Thanks Alex  ;)

Exactly.

Monster truth.
HAHA, RON.....

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2006, 09:48:42 PM »
no, that guy was my friend and he protected me from the bullies,  lol.   he's a firefighter now and MMA.
is he ever on ppv

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2006, 09:55:11 PM »
fruck fagalino

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2006, 10:30:40 PM »
You are a joke.

How about that 315 squat?
I Love The True Adon

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2006, 10:34:01 PM »

Thanks Alex  ;)

Gregg shot large amounts of oil-based steroids in his arms.  He is not lying.  Why would he lie at this point?

Gregg never claimed to be a bodybuilder with those arms.  He even regrets that he did that to himself.  At least he sees exactly how delusional he was.

You on the other hand.....A walking insecurity.