Author Topic: Has anyone tryed or thought of this???  (Read 1594 times)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
Has anyone tryed or thought of this???
« on: December 20, 2006, 10:32:23 PM »
I was wondering you know how stacking different roids is a good idea because they work synergistically with each other and you get different chemical combinations and different effects.
First off is there a difference in the brands of the HGH or are they all the same amino acid code and is the only difference the purity of the substance.

If they in fact have different codes between brands has anyone ever tryed cycling 2 or 3 different types of HGH at a time along with there roids. Would the the different hgh's work synergistically and if so to wat effect?

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
Re: Has anyone tryed or thought of this???
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 11:10:45 PM »
It's just different brands.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 11:29:40 PM »
I believe their are diffrent types of HGH with diffrent amino racid sequences. I know RHGH is what most use its the 191 AA

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 04:17:51 PM »
I was wondering you know how stacking different roids is a good idea because they work synergistically with each other and you get different chemical combinations and different effects.
First off is there a difference in the brands of the HGH or are they all the same amino acid code and is the only difference the purity of the substance.

If they in fact have different codes between brands has anyone ever tryed cycling 2 or 3 different types of HGH at a time along with there roids. Would the the different hgh's work synergistically and if so to wat effect?

Good question?
Most are all show no go!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 05:47:57 PM »

Some types of AAS work better together because they don't compete for the same receptor sites.

EX:  Tren + Winstrol, Deca + Winstrol..

That is where your synergistic theory ends, however...

Brands of AAS themselves have nothing to do with it.

It's all about the chemical properties and how they interact in the body, together as well as independently.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: SERONA SEROSTIM 6mg
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 11:51:12 AM »
If anyone lives in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA and is interested in LEGIT Serona Serostim 6mg (HGH) direct from a US pharmacy.  I am on dialysis due to kidney failure and am prescribed HGH.  Please send an email to ******************** and I will send you pics or answer questions.  I have 8 extra kits to get rid of for cheap ASAP!

we have enough scammers on this board already...

8)

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 01:35:30 PM »
It's just different brands.
..and different quality !!
w

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: SERONA SEROSTIM 6mg
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 02:05:00 PM »

Please see the rules section. No selling allowed. If you're trying to sell something go to an open source board.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2006, 08:45:07 PM »

Because Tren lowers IGFBPs and increases IGF receptor site sensitivity, it's a synergistic stack with hGH. In addition, Zinc lowers IGFBPs and increases IGF receptor sensitivity, so that's a good stack with hGH as well. But stacking different types of hGH wouldn't matter.

As for stacking steroids, check this out:

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/designing_cycle.html

I feel that by combining one steroid from each family of anabolics (Test, 19-nor, DHT), you get the best synergy.