Author Topic: Question on Receptors and Injection site  (Read 2011 times)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
Question on Receptors and Injection site
« on: December 20, 2006, 10:48:56 PM »
If you shoot your gear in a different muscle area will different receptors absorb the gear or does it get absorbed through all the receptors in the body.  I tend to rotate weekly with my  quads and glutes and wondering if maybe if I changed it up maybe hit the bi or delt maybe absorb a little better and let my other receptors recover if that is indeed how it works?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Question on Receptors and Injection site
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 05:34:29 PM »
If you shoot your gear in a different muscle area will different receptors absorb the gear or does it get absorbed through all the receptors in the body.  I tend to rotate weekly with my  quads and glutes and wondering if maybe if I changed it up maybe hit the bi or delt maybe absorb a little better and let my other receptors recover if that is indeed how it works?

Research........

Site injections only swell up the muscle group due to inflammation.......no special receptor growth going on at all.

Read up.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 09:32:31 PM »
I wasn't worried about special growth I was just worried about if by injecting in one region if those area's receptors get taxed more than the rest.  If so then it might be wise to change it up and shoot in different areas a little more often ....

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 01:19:23 PM »
If so then it might be wise to change it up and shoot in different areas a little more often ....

you should be doing that anyway to help prevent the build up of scar tissue...

8)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 01:36:46 AM »
Oiiii no.......no one is answering the question and I have been getting that alot lately people giving advice for other purposes.  Just answer the damn question being proposed or don't answer at all, Not trying to be an ass about it and I'm sure I'm going to get backlash now but fuck it, It is driving me nuts....

Anywho, I know to rotate and I do rotate but, I rotate in the same places, goes in a circle, right quad, left quad, left glute, right glute, sometimes will add shoulders in. 

WONDERING about if the areas that I INJECT if the RECEPTORS get stressed MORE in those areas and if i should change my routine even more to possibly get some ADDED gains from unfamiliar receptors and allow for the others to recover some?  That is question being prosed!!!

Simply can tell me no that is not possible all receptors get hit the same or Yes that is possible it would be wise to change it up.  It's that freaking simple.

Hope I didn't offend anyone and I do appreciate all your comments and criticism, that is why I post here.  I do realize we are just talking on a board and no one knows each others background on AAS, and what they need to know or don't.  I will try to word the questions better for the future. BB4L.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 06:50:56 AM »
Sorry, i was only helping...first you must realize how "receptors" work. you have alot of reading to do.

maybe doing your own research would be a good idea?

this question has been asked many times on several boards...look around.

There is some "theory" behind what you are asking but i have not seen proof.

did i help you any? do you feel better now? put the gun back in the drawer...relax.

8)

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 04:24:13 PM »
DO RESEARCH DO RESEARCH!!!! If you know the answer then answer the question instead of using being stupid and by passing it up with lame asnswers I SOUND LIKE DIVS dumbass. :o sorry

the answer is NO it dont matter were you shoot there are alot of receptors notheing gets more or less they are carried by cells.

if you wanna read up on it here is a site.
http://www.neurosci.pharm.utoledo.edu/MBC3320/steroids.htm

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 02:56:48 AM »
Sorry, i was only helping...first you must realize how "receptors" work. you have alot of reading to do.

maybe doing your own research would be a good idea?

this question has been asked many times on several boards...look around.

There is some "theory" behind what you are asking but i have not seen proof.

did i help you any? do you feel better now? put the gun back in the drawer...relax.

8)

Hes doing research by asking around, if you dont know the answer to a question just dont bother answering it, trust me bud your only doing the opposite of what your trying to achieve, your not making yourself look very  8).

This board should be deleted and instead just have one thread, that thread should say "read up" or "do some research" youd save yourself so much time that way so you dont have to keep posting the same thing every time someone posts a thread.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2006, 06:44:00 AM »
I knew the answer...i just like making people do their own research. from his previous posts he needs alot of schooling. i'm not here to waste my time explaining the easy shit.

asking random strangers questions is not research, well not in my eyes...see the part where i told him he must first know how receptors work? there is the answer, if he knew how they worked he would have his answer.

when i want advice from a scam artist and a dog i'll ask for it...i know what i'm doing.

thanks though...i swear most of the guys on this board don't understand what research is so i make them use their brain...sorry if i offended anyone.

8)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2006, 07:40:51 AM »
I knew the answer...i just like making people do their own research. from his previous posts he needs alot of schooling. i'm not here to waste my time explaining the easy shit.

asking random strangers questions is not research, well not in my eyes...see the part where i told him he must first know how receptors work? there is the answer, if he knew how they worked he would have his answer.

when i want advice from a scam artist and a dog i'll ask for it...i know what i'm doing.

thanks though...i swear most of the guys on this board don't understand what research is so i make them use their brain...sorry if i offended anyone.

8)

Ok whatever, its just that im a member of sites with people on there who know a lot more on the subject than you and they dont take this kind of attitude so what makes you so special.

At the end of the day all your doing is admitting that there isnt many who regularly post here that are very knowledgable, n each post you make your basically saying " i know but im not going to tell you and dont take the advice of anyone on here cos its bollocks" if thats the case then whats your purpose here? it seems a bit sad that thats the only reason your here.

Its not just this thread anyway its the majority of the posts you make, and tbh im willing to bet that most of the people on here have the same oppinion but theres only a few that say it, end of the day just try and be a bit less condescending, you arent the be all and all on the subject of bb drugs so stop acting as if you are.

Also sorry if ive offended you, but a taste of your own medicine might be what the doctor ordered?

8) B.B.C. 8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2006, 09:42:39 AM »
offended me? never. you make me laugh...i do this in my spare time to help the strong and break the weak....lately i've been breaking the weak. in person i'm the same way...no bullshit, i'm a "in your face" kind of guy...that's just me.

i agree with your last post...i just think people should be more informed before injecting hormones into their body. i would never trust anyone on a message board, documented research and personal experiance is the only "truth" to any of this.

8)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2006, 10:30:23 AM »
offended me? never. you make me laugh...i do this in my spare time to help the strong and break the weak....lately i've been breaking the weak. in person i'm the same way...no bullshit, i'm a "in your face" kind of guy...that's just me.

i agree with your last post...i just think people should be more informed before injecting hormones into their body. i would never trust anyone on a message board, documented research and personal experiance is the only "truth" to any of this.

8)

But the thing is on SOME message boards you can trust what they say, because they know exactly what they are talking about, i agree with you that thats not the case here, so whats the point of this board?

Why dont you if you know so much about every subject just answer the question and move on, the aas section on getbig needs a big overhaul if people want it to be taken seriously, at the minute its the laughing stock of the community with a couple of posters as the biggest jokes.

"help the strong and break the weak...lately ive been breaking the week" lol ok "tough guy" you probably already realise how silly that sounds  ;D
8) B.B.C. 8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2006, 08:43:34 PM »
But the thing is on SOME message boards you can trust what they say, because they know exactly what they are talking about, i agree with you that thats not the case here, so whats the point of this board?

Why dont you if you know so much about every subject just answer the question and move on, the aas section on getbig needs a big overhaul if people want it to be taken seriously, at the minute its the laughing stock of the community with a couple of posters as the biggest jokes.

"help the strong and break the weak...lately ive been breaking the week" lol ok "tough guy" you probably already realise how silly that sounds  ;D
I like this board, I think it is one the more honest steroid boards out there, but I would also like to see some improvements and I'm open to suggestions as well as positive criticism. You're not the first person to complain about this board, and even if it were perfect some people would still complain...it's imposable to satisfy everyone. If you have any real suggestions, please feel free to share. When you ask for change or an "overhaul" be specific so that I and the rest of the guys can understand what you are after.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2006, 03:00:53 AM »
I like this board, I think it is one the more honest steroid boards out there, but I would also like to see some improvements and I'm open to suggestions as well as positive criticism. You're not the first person to complain about this board, and even if it were perfect some people would still complain...it's imposable to satisfy everyone. If you have any real suggestions, please feel free to share. When you ask for change or an "overhaul" be specific so that I and the rest of the guys can understand what you are after.

Well, this is just my opinion, but for a start you need to keep a tighter rein on some of the posters and a certain mod (you know which one), if its obvious they dont know an answer something and are just posting for the sake of it, for what reason god only knows, delete it, obviously this person wouldnt be able to mod anymore or he would seriously have to change his style, unless this happened there wouldnt be any point in any other changes.

Make sure people who post arent made to regret posting here, i think everyone knows the difference between a joke and just being arrogant, if these people who feel its there place to let someone know if its a stupid question just ignore it, somebody else who deoesnt share your view will answer it eventually, just click back to the index, if you want to "break" people theres loads of other boards to do that, again if this happens just delete them.

Tbh i feel these are the only changes that are needed because with these changes people will come back and post again, theyll feel like there part of the community and keep learning and bring knowledge to the board, same as the people who already know there stuff, when they see some newb going around talking to people like shit they arent going to post here are they?

This should be the serious(er) part of the board, i like having a joke sometimes but i think you get the picture, i would say aswell that the only mod i feel is in the wrong is the one we know im talking about, i believe if the changes are made and the atmosphere around here is a little better, more people will join that can be learned from.

The members of an aas board make the board a good one, the only changes needed are ones to change the places atmosphere, the members will bring the content.
8) B.B.C. 8)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 10:27:29 AM »
Thanks yorkshire btw, for speaking up, appreciate it.  I know I'm no scientist on the field and I don't have as many years under my belt probably as some of you but I do read up the best I can when I have time.  It is hard at times for a few reasons

1.  even when you do research on the web, you can't really trust it.  Anyone can post or create a website unless it is a government medical or educational site but then 1/2 the times the paper is written in scientific terms which make no sense or you read them and now are more confused.  It's not like I can just drive over to the community library and pick up anabolics 2006, or one of the several anabolics books out there.

2.  The world of science is constantly changing.  Yes, probably there is a base of knowledge that won't change much, that one should try to read and understand but the field is constantly changing.  New products being created, new theories and applications of the drugs, what works and what doesn't,  with all this out there it is easy to read up on one person's theory that might totally refute another common idea.

3.  Lack of time, when going to school and work and having a life sometimes, I don't really have the time to do all that extensive research that is what is nice about this site. 

If I have a question that I either need an immediate answer on, or am looking for somebodies opinion from experience it is great.  Also, it is great if I think of a question or idea that I don't think there has been much research on or is hard to get a straight answer sometimes members give reliable feedback and even propose interesting new solutions which is always helpful.  I'm just bantering on though

Here is what I think may help in addition to yorkshire's thoughts.  If people are getting sick of all these repetitive questions, or questions that they think people should obviously know.  I think you should put maybe a few more permanant tacks of basic info OR make a permanant tack page that has a listing of websites or books with information under several common subject headings that many people ask about.  Such as injection info - go here -> www.BLAH.com and Receptor info - go here -> Stacking in go here - >  That way you hopefully won't get the same questions as much and if you do you can simply direct people to that area, where the answer could likely be found rather than just say do research.

Hope this is beneficial, Thanks bb4l.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 07:19:11 AM »
I'll agree to be more "polite" and "helpfull"...you guys just don't understand what type of person i am but that's not your fault.

My challenge to you guys is to start proving the facts...i keep hearing how everyone on here is wrong but i've yet to see a single reference. start pointing this stuff out.

I'll be more "polite" and you guys will help provide some "real" information...

Deal?

and feel free to prove me wrong on any topic from this time forward...good luck and happy new year.

8)