Author Topic: Craig Titus: Clark County Detention Center video  (Read 11376 times)

Dr. Worf

• Getbig II
  • Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Craig Titus: Clark County Detention Center video
« on: December 21, 2006, 09:45:40 AM »
Craig Titus being removed from his cell at the Clark County Detention Center as part of a high-security escape investigation.

Movies: http://www.reviewjournal.com/video/titus.html

Text: http://www.ergogenics.org/487.html

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: Graig Titus: Clark County Detention Center video
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 01:23:41 PM »
hahaha that fucked up... them showing him buck naked and shit on a public website being stripped search

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 04:31:58 PM »
that sucks for him man... i didnt think they'd be allowed to show that to the public... but i guess they are. even so, why did they let that get out

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 04:38:44 PM »
they make like this guy is superhuman, jesus christ

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Craig Titus: Clark County Detention Center video
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 08:26:06 PM »
that sucks for him man... i didnt think they'd be allowed to show that to the public... but i guess they are. even so, why did they let that get out

It's hard to believe that it's legal to broadcast video on the internet of an as yet "alleged" offender in state custody that has been stripped naked by authorities.

Even if he'd already been convicted, if the video was made by authorities, it seems it would be illegal to broadcast  ???

240, any comments on this?

R

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 09:27:36 PM »
His lawyer is the one that released it.  He's trying to make them out to be the badguy.  The cops recorded it to cover the state's end.  He wasn't hurt.  They were following procedure that all prisons use for high risk offenders.

Boo hoo cries the media.  Poor Cwaig..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 11:18:08 PM »
If it was leaked by an employee, I'm guessing Craig would be screaming to high heaven.

if it was leaked by Craig, they need to find out who had the tape, how they got it, and fire some people. 

Nice justice system we have here.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 11:27:43 PM »
I think he is guilty as homemade sin....and he deserves what he gets...but that still doesn't change the fact that he is presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty. I will say the officers were as respectfull as one could be given the circumstances. I don't understand why he had to be strapped down and all that just to be moved..he was clearly way out numbered so where was the big threat? I am sure it is standard procedure but why is that necessary when a prisoner is moved? With so many guards what could he do?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2006, 10:21:14 AM »
They should show these clips to at-risk youth.  Talk about a deterrent effect. 

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2006, 02:18:34 PM »
I think he's guilty as sin too, but that's pretty intense.  Then again, if they didn't have good cause, they wouldn't have even done it, so he's into a lot more evil-doing than anyone even knows.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2006, 02:33:39 PM »
Then again, being that Melissa was killed a year and 10 days ago in brutal fashion, with a stun gun, fists, morphine, duct tape and set ablaze, I don't think Titus looked like he suffered anything other than a jolt to his ego and pride. Honestly?  There is actually nothing out of line here.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2006, 11:52:55 PM »
The only truly objectionable part that I observed, was ...stripping him naked, then making the tape public.

On another note, can you imagine what must have been running through his mind when he heard the guard say "Take off his pants, ...AND HIS UNDERWEAR TOO. I'm sure visions of being gang raped ran through his head.
w

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2006, 12:24:39 AM »
The only truly objectionable part that I observed, was ...stripping him naked, then making the tape public.

On another note, can you imagine what must have been running through his mind when he heard the guard say "Take off his pants, ...AND HIS UNDERWEAR TOO. I'm sure visions of being gang raped ran through his head.

More like visions of "working for free"

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2006, 08:25:01 AM »

Wow. That video was intense. Being claustraphobic myself, those tight areas made me feel very uneasy, especially that last room. Fuck.

Whatever stress I was feeling about my life just went out the window after watching that shit. Just when things in your life go bad, look no further than a video like that to give you some reassurance that things aern't as bad as they seem. My freedom in life never felt so good after watching that.

yak

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2006, 01:20:10 PM »
Thwy did everything by the book.  Its funny all the people yelling the treated him like crap and he didnt deserve that.  The corrections officers could not have done a better job IMO.  Remember they are in a jail with all kinds of walks of life they have to do all they can to protect their well being.  All it take is one broken butter knife sharpend on a wall and the could be a dead officer.   

Ps.. UPINTHEMGUTS  you are 100% correct 2006 the year of the Ravens..  1st round bye here we come...  Superbowl here we come

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 10:44:46 PM »
Wher's Kelly's stripsearch video?

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2007, 06:58:35 AM »
Because in America there is a lot of show of and exibicionism. Probably because of the burgers... What a great advantage 6 or 7 guards dominating a single tight man. Stupid media! >:(
S

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2007, 01:52:21 PM »
i'm laughing my ass off at this and I dont' know why
$