Author Topic: Just went to GNC...  (Read 5282 times)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Re: Just went to GNC...
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2006, 11:04:24 AM »
we should have a contest to see who can write the most ludicrous muscletech scientific explanation
its comin today

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2006, 12:23:24 PM »
we should have a contest to see who can write the most ludicrous muscletech scientific explanation

Awesome idea. 

"...the molecule enhancement vortex converts to a developed concentration delivery method.  Over ten years you might see a 1% gain..."
Motherboy (the band).

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2009, 09:05:52 AM »
During the LA riots, I asked a few friends if they wanted to go loot the GNC. They got mad  >:( and told me to stop thinking small. An hour later we were looting the Tower Records store.

Comedy Gold right here!

M!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2009, 09:13:24 AM »
gold's card week ;D
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2009, 11:41:10 AM »
Well - I have bought sups for over 99% off on clearance (fatburners, etc).  I bought a 30dollar bottle for a quarter once.  That's why I still go.

True indeed!!!

It's all about the markdowns, which you can combine with the Gold Card.

Usually, the ones I get are the RTDs and, at times, the GNC products, like the jar of Anabolic Leucine Stack (GNC's powdered version of Leukic), I got for $6.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2009, 11:50:06 AM »
World's Fastest Nitric Oxide Injection System

haha!

They make it seem as if its a god damn carburetor or something.....

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2009, 11:58:23 AM »
haha!

They make it seem as if its a god damn carburetor or something.....

Why are you surprised at the complexity of their wording, when you know damn well that Muscletech spends millions, and millions, of $$ in research.

You don't think that the tub of Anator is $80 just for no good reason, now do you?  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2009, 12:03:30 PM »
Here is a little more info on Nano.  Do they get somebody from Mad magazine to write this stuff?

The Immediate Pump-Inducing Effects of Nanoparticulation Technology*

Nanoparticulation is the process of reducing the size of a compound for lightning-fast absorption. Collaborating with Team MuscleTech, the leading experts in nanoparticulation used pneumatic and jet milling systems (the very same ones used by leading pharmaceutical companies) to reduce a precise portion of the active compound in naNOx9 to a size that is up to 7400% smaller than the arginine found in regular nitric oxide products. To achieve nanoparticulation status, the active compound in naNOx9 is verified using laser light scattering analysis. Unlike regular nitric oxide products that take too long to show results, the key components in naNOx9 are designed to enter the bloodstream extremely fast. This rapid absorption triggers anabolic musclebuilding effects for out-of-this-world gains. We guarantee you will never experience pumps as fast and as powerful as you will with naNOx9.

So let me weigh this out.

Pay three times as much for this "nano" nonsense.

OR

Take a regular No2 product 10 minutes earlier.

HMMMMMMM......

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2009, 12:09:56 PM »
I think this thread was started when Elvis was skinny.
a

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2009, 12:10:34 PM »
to see if there was any stuff on clearance.  As I was walking by the counter the employee asked if I was "all stocked up on Nano".  I lost it and started laughing so hard.  My god, I can only imagine some people going "Well, no - is it any good?"  Followed by a GNC commission check to the employee.  What a racket...

Employee just doing his job.  

You must be that super built bodybuilder who knows all, right?   How dare that employee ask you about NANO.  Doesn't he know who you are? ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2009, 12:25:14 PM »
Why are you surprised at the complexity of their wording, when you know damn well that Muscletech spends millions, and millions, of $$ in research.

You don't think that the tub of Anator is $80 just for no good reason, now do you?  ;D

The last time I bought some Anator, I got TWO jugs for just over $20. I believe it's been discontinued (probably due to its ABSYMAL taste).

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2009, 12:26:38 PM »
to see if there was any stuff on clearance.  As I was walking by the counter the employee asked if I was "all stocked up on Nano".  I lost it and started laughing so hard.  My god, I can only imagine some people going "Well, no - is it any good?"  Followed by a GNC commission check to the employee.  What a racket...
I thought you were gonna say......."just went into gnc.........and before i walked in, i looked around and saw it was completely empty with not even the employee in sight, with balls of hay blowing by just like a desert". Place is always empty or there might be one other person in there besides the employee. You can easily steal shit from there. I use to have the "five finger discount sale" everytime i went there. ;D

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2009, 12:36:17 PM »
I can get a 10ml bottle of tren for the same price as that gay shit

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2009, 12:36:55 PM »
I can get a 10ml bottle of tren for the same price as that gay shit

;D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2009, 12:40:23 PM »
I thought you were gonna say......."just went into gnc.........and before i walked in, i looked around and saw it was completely empty with not even the employee in sight, with balls of hay blowing by just like a desert". Place is always empty or there might be one other person in there besides the employee. You can easily steal shit from there. I use to have the "five finger discount sale" everytime i went there. ;D

I absolutely hate going to GNC. I go sometimes to pick up a ripped force, or some other stimulant drink before a workout, and there is always some 125 pound twink that couldn't be older then 20 working the front, and I don't even finish walking in the door, when he says "Hey is there anything I can help you find? Are you trying to build muscle?"

I'm not claiming to be a jet-setting millionare playboy that is 300 pounds with abs, but I do possess a decent physique at 5'11 250 pounds...about 12-13% bodyfat. The point being, is that I obviously must have some idea of what I am doing, and shouldn't be bothered by such inane nonsense when I want my damned bottle of Endorush!  >:(

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2009, 12:46:42 PM »
So let me weigh this out.

Pay three times as much for this "nano" nonsense.

OR

Take a regular No2 product 10 minutes earlier.

HMMMMMMM......

Or not bother with one at all  ::)

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2009, 06:34:21 PM »
I absolutely hate going to GNC. I go sometimes to pick up a ripped force, or some other stimulant drink before a workout, and there is always some 125 pound twink that couldn't be older then 20 working the front, and I don't even finish walking in the door, when he says "Hey is there anything I can help you find? Are you trying to build muscle?"

I'm not claiming to be a jet-setting millionare playboy that is 300 pounds with abs, but I do possess a decent physique at 5'11 250 pounds...about 12-13% bodyfat. The point being, is that I obviously must have some idea of what I am doing, and shouldn't be bothered by such inane nonsense when I want my damned bottle of Endorush!  >:(

250lbs at 12% BF????

i think you overestimate how lean you are

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2009, 06:38:58 PM »
I usually get pumps from lifting weights, not from taking naNOx9.  Am I proceeding incorrectly ???

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2009, 06:49:09 PM »
For years I've had, 5 out of 7 days/week, a GNC "massgainer" shake for breakfast.  Pretty damn good taste and mixes well with whole milk.  Epic supplement junkey-ism.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2009, 01:36:02 PM »
And, now with MuscleTech coming out with its "Pro Series", the old items have been marked down BIG TIME.

4-lb jugs of the old Nitro-Tech Hardcore are as little as $15 ($12 with the Gold Card). Had I not already bought another protein powder (ON's NitroCore 24....LOVE THE STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE!!), I would have grabbed that.

But, the Nitro-Tech Hardcore bars are $0.30 each. So, either way, I got my quota in for the month!!!

;D

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2009, 02:21:38 PM »
Try stacking test with deca n growth if ya wanna know what a reel pump is...

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2009, 04:32:45 PM »
i worked at a GNC and still bought all my stuff  CHEAPER online (besides the shit i stole). and when customers told me they were looking to "bulk up" i would first ask them "ARE YOU LIFTING WEIGHTS???" before even recomending a product. half of the answers i got were "NO" ahahahaha

often times i wanted to say "well here, try this gnc brand creatine bar that has been sitting on the shelf for 8 months. studies show your bench press will dramatically increase exponentially to your # of bowl movements per day while on gnc brand garbage"

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2009, 04:42:56 PM »
I'm too hardcore to buy my stuff from GNC.. I buy my supps from Wal-Mart.. 

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2009, 04:51:51 PM »

They get kickbacks.
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2009, 09:41:26 PM »
Bragging about shoplifting?  :-\
!