Author Topic: finally high res 911 crash clips  (Read 2656 times)

sandycoosworth

finally high res 911 crash clips
« on: December 21, 2006, 09:53:53 PM »
&mode=related&search=

whats that flask/explosion/spark at impact to the right, you can see it has its own impact region...

dont know what this means but it sure is interesting to see in high res for the first time

sandycoosworth

Re: finally high res 911 crash clips
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 09:58:24 PM »

the flash is not a cooincidence

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 12:02:32 AM »
i always thought that they were holograms that hit the buildings...

sandycoosworth

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 08:49:09 AM »
i wouldnt want to speculate myself, but i think its cool to see this shit close up

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 08:09:20 PM »
Now we think it's a hologram?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

priceless!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 10:08:52 PM »
A JADAM's are u serious..ur kidding right. I have seen what one of those things will do up close....It was a plane...tons of people saw it.....plenty of video...where was it launched? I'm not getting into this. A hologram? ::)
L

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 11:08:28 AM »
A JADAM's are u serious..ur kidding right. I have seen what one of those things will do up close....It was a plane...tons of people saw it.....plenty of video...where was it launched? I'm not getting into this. A hologram? ::)

interesting that the planes that hit the two towers came out of nowhere...esp. the second one...With all the cameras out there, one would think that the plane would have been not only seen many miles away but also heard...Its not like it fell from 30 thousand feet to a couple of thousand feet in seconds...that plane must have been flying very low for quite some time...it would have been so fcking loud that everyone would have heard that thing coming miles away....But it appeared out of nowhere...And why did the first plane look so tiny but the second plane look so massive flying at the same height?

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2006, 11:23:20 AM »
the 'flashes' on both vids look like special effects from a really bad B movie

sandycoosworth

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 11:28:16 AM »
agreed diesel, so did they do it to all the videos?

&mode=related&search=

&mode=related&search=

&mode=related&search=

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2006, 02:52:52 PM »
What is a Hologram?

A hologram is often described as a three-dimensional picture. While this is a good way to get a general idea of what you would experience looking at one, holography has very little in common with traditional photography.

While a photograph has an actual physical image, a holgram contains info about the size, shape, brightness and contrast of the object being recorded. This info is stored in a very microscophic and complex pattern of interfeerence. The interference pattern is made possible by the properties of light generated by a LASER.

The light reflected by a three dimensional object forms a very complicated pattern that is also three dimensional.  In order to record the whole pattern, the used must be highly directional and must be of one color. Such light is call coherent. Because the light from a laser is one color, and leaves the laser with one wave in perfect step with all others, it is perfect for making holograms.

When you shine a light on the hologram, the info that is stored as an interference pattern takes the incoming light and re- creates the original optical wavefront that was reflected off the object.  YOUR EYES AND BRAIN NOW PERCEIVES THE OBJECT AS BEING IN FRONT OF YOU ONCE AGAIN...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2006, 02:56:54 PM »
Now we think it's a hologram?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

priceless!

google holograms for the hell of it and see what can be done by using them...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2006, 03:06:22 PM »
agreed...