Author Topic: LEE PRIEST DVD 12 FUNNY AS HELL  (Read 2608 times)

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
LEE PRIEST DVD 12 FUNNY AS HELL
« on: December 22, 2006, 04:57:38 PM »
Just finished watching dvd 12 hey Lee i see were you get your stupidity from. I thought  watching your mom jump around in the driveway was hillarious. Then to make it even better she invites her husband then the dog that was classic.Good job fishing Lee i thought i was watching ESPN Bass fishing show that was pretty cool.Oh buy the way that steak sandwich looked awesome. The way those kids were looking at you in the classroom that was priceless. They thought you were Superman ;)   Good job Lee  can't wait until next months.   Keep them rolling Scott

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: LEE PRIEST DVD 12 FUNNY AS HELL
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 05:35:17 PM »
Just finished watching dvd 12 hey Lee i see were you get your stupidity from. I thought  watching your mom jump around in the driveway was hillarious. Then to make it even better she invites her husband then the dog that was classic.Good job fishing Lee i thought i was watching ESPN Bass fishing show that was pretty cool.Oh buy the way that steak sandwich looked awesome. The way those kids were looking at you in the classroom that was priceless. They thought you were Superman ;)   Good job Lee  can't wait until next months.   Keep them rolling Scott
haha awesome can't wait for mine to come!! yeah Scott and Lee do an awesome job thats forsure! sounds great!
bodybuildersreality.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 06:18:43 AM »
GLAD YOU LIKED IT..MY MUM IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR A LAUGH.

Ryu717

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 05:03:01 PM »
Yeah Lee DVD 12 was great. It was interesting to see all the exotic animals in Australia. " Isn't Australia beautiful " quote was funny. Did you ever get that plane to fly ?  ???

Ryu717

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 05:06:43 PM »
I also wanted to say that Scott provides excellent customer service ! One DVD I received was cracked and another one didn't work and each time I e mailed Scott he promptly sent me a new one. Who says Lee Priest doesn't stand by his products !  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 06:44:48 PM »
lee should join up with the jackass crew ..i'd like to see knoxville attempt a 500lb squat....

carpe` vaginum!

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 07:52:27 AM »
lee should join up with the jackass crew ..i'd like to see knoxville attempt a 500lb squat....

i would simply DIE from LOL after seeying him being crushed by it!!!!!
!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 07:10:28 AM »
Wait to you see how i finish the year out for you all....ME GETTING A COLON CLEANED...YEP THATS RIGHT ..BUT I DID TELL THEM I WILL INSERT THE TUBE MYSELF:)...AND SEE IF I AM FULL OF SHIT...THE THING SI DO TO KEEP YOU AMUSED..WHO KNOWS WHT WE WILL FIND UP THERE...BUT SCOTT WILL BE FILIMING..SEE T TOLD YOU ALL I HIDE NOTHING. ;D

LEE

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2006, 07:20:46 AM »
Lee I think you would be an ideal Mr. Olympia. You are an amazing bodybuilder but you also have a very colorful personality that guys like Jay and Ronnie could never have. Watching Jay speak sometimes is like watching grass grow and Ronnie wins the Olympia and practically disappears. You have a life outside of the gym and that is rare in this sport. Keep being the man you are :)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2006, 10:41:34 AM »
Wait to you see how i finish the year out for you all....ME GETTING A COLON CLEANED...YEP THATS RIGHT ..BUT I DID TELL THEM I WILL INSERT THE TUBE MYSELF:)...AND SEE IF I AM FULL OF SHIT...THE THING SI DO TO KEEP YOU AMUSED..WHO KNOWS WHT WE WILL FIND UP THERE...BUT SCOTT WILL BE FILIMING..SEE T TOLD YOU ALL I HIDE NOTHING. ;D

LEE
oh man! your not kidding! i figured the root canal was painful enough. poor Lee.  POOR SCOTT!  ;)
bodybuildersreality.com

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2006, 12:58:07 PM »
oh man! your not kidding! i figured the root canal was painful enough. poor Lee.  POOR SCOTT!  ;)
POOR US ;)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2006, 01:00:55 PM »
bodybuildersreality.com

Reality

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2006, 01:42:44 PM »
Anyone have a gas mask that I can borrow?  :D

Scott
www.bodybuildersreality. com

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2006, 01:53:04 PM »
Anyone have a gas mask that I can borrow?  :D

Scott
www.bodybuildersreality. com

:-X haha oh man scott what will you guys think of next?
bodybuildersreality.com