Author Topic: anadrol  (Read 3223 times)

musclebutt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
anadrol
« on: December 22, 2006, 09:25:30 PM »
when does anadrol start to kick in, I have never used it before. But yesterday I took 50 mg and started to get a pump while I was driving

whitewidow

Re: anadrol
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 02:03:23 AM »
It should hit you pretty quick id say pretty much right off the batfirst 3days should feel something. better pumps. maybe a little lethargy.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 09:59:24 AM »
What kind of Adrol are we talking about?
U

musclebutt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 09:45:14 AM »
compounded, us made

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 10:15:52 AM »
U

musclebutt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 12:17:31 PM »
 I got a script

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2006, 02:16:42 PM »
I got a script

How'd you manage that? What doseage are you taking?

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2006, 02:21:46 PM »
Yeah bump- how did you pull that off? id love to get some usa Pharmceutical grade anadrol

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2006, 02:24:06 PM »
Yeah bump- how did you pull that off? id love to get some usa Pharmceutical grade anadrol

As would I but I'd image it'd be like getting Winny here (i.e. 2mg tabs).

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2006, 04:47:35 PM »
As would I but I'd image it'd be like getting Winny here (i.e. 2mg tabs).

No the unimed anadrol is anadrol-50. yah thats lame that they make make pharm grade winstrol 2mg tabs. you would have to take a shit load of them- but they do that so women can take them too.

musclebutt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2006, 09:05:01 PM »
ever heard of powermedica? In the back of muscle mags. well they are out of business now, but other places have sprung up since

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2006, 11:41:22 PM »
ever heard of powermedica? In the back of muscle mags. well they are out of business now, but other places have sprung up since

Not a good idea.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2006, 07:48:08 AM »
Actually it is a fine idea.  If you get to the right ones they are actually licensed by the state in which they operate (you can go to the state website and look them up).  You get the protection of having a real doctor write you a script.  It completely protects you.  The only person who's ass is on the line is the doc's.  The stuff is more expensive but it's the price you pay for that assurance.

So...why is it a bad idea WW??  Because you've never done it?

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2006, 02:04:02 PM »
Actually it is a fine idea.  If you get to the right ones they are actually licensed by the state in which they operate (you can go to the state website and look them up).  You get the protection of having a real doctor write you a script.  It completely protects you.  The only person who's ass is on the line is the doc's.  The stuff is more expensive but it's the price you pay for that assurance.

So...why is it a bad idea WW??  Because you've never done it?

No-I would never order from any advertisement like that. thats plain stupid. I would not ever hav to do anything like that! I got too many domestic sources for good prices too have to do something like that

musclebutt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2006, 11:56:15 AM »
I have had good luck for several years now, I dont buy street stuff from the gym

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2006, 12:06:03 PM »

No-I would never order from any advertisement like that. thats plain stupid. I would not ever hav to do anything like that! I got too many domestic sources for good prices too have to do something like that

its actually psuedo-legit widow. there are "wellness" clinics where you can get cycles/ hgh legally through a script. you need to submit a blood test result......then they organize a plan for you. prices are outrageous....$1600 per kit of hgh, $350 bottles of test.....

but....its legal

personally, id rather take my chances and pay $45 for my test!!!! :D

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2006, 02:01:33 PM »
yeah thats the shit Pmeds was doing also. look what happened to them.
those places charge way too much. plus the usually require a registration fee and consultation fees. then once you getpast that part they rape you on gear.

musclebutt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2006, 06:16:38 PM »
85 dollars for test

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2006, 10:39:03 AM »
yeah thats the shit Pmeds was doing also. look what happened to them.
those places charge way too much. plus the usually require a registration fee and consultation fees. then once you getpast that part they rape you on gear.

Once again, people talking without knowing the facts. . .If you get to the right place the gear is more expensive but not that much more.  You are, however, guaranteed human grade sterile drugs, unlike any UGL out there.

musclebutt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2006, 10:41:11 PM »
will anadrol turn your pee bright yellow?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2007, 05:18:04 AM »
Thats your body telling you that your not getting enough H20

Drink up bro. . . At least 1.5 gallons a day!!!!!!!
U

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2007, 08:31:19 AM »
Thats your body telling you that your not getting enough H20

Drink up bro. . . At least 1.5 gallons a day!!!!!!!

Agreed.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2007, 09:14:28 AM »

I don't think it's stupid at all. On the one hand, you have paying a bit more $$ for a cycle to insure keeping your freedom. On the other, you have saving a buck and potentially losing it. I use Oasis for my HRT, because I already went to prison, and although I learned some valuable job skills there and had a lot of free time to read and workout, I don't want to go back.

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2007, 02:42:10 PM »
I don't think it's stupid at all. On the one hand, you have paying a bit more $$ for a cycle to insure keeping your freedom. On the other, you have saving a buck and potentially losing it. I use Oasis for my HRT, because I already went to prison, and although I learned some valuable job skills there and had a lot of free time to read and workout, I don't want to go back.

well I wouldnt do it because all these places will go down and once they get indicted and have all there products and computers seized your name will be found as a customer. I know they most likely wont be going after the customers but you never know. The DEA and FBI hate places that do that shit thats why they setup operation cyber gear and operation click and buy. both going after companys who do this- ever heard of Pmeds? well they were just busted for doing this as were other rings. ill post articles. DEA is on too it big time and swear that they will bust them all.

musclebutt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2007, 06:37:50 PM »
you are protected under hippa law- which protects the release of your medical records, just ask barry bonds. It protected him