Author Topic: Who is Afriad of Islam?  (Read 10072 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Who is Afriad of Islam?
« on: December 22, 2006, 09:42:41 PM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2365081171838960665&q=good+islamic

Now if you are NOT one of those people that takes glee (you know who u r ;)<aye mate i'm preceptive beyond belief>..and it aint just nord<nudge wink folks  :)  ) in hating others...i DO happen to be from a muslim family..and i'm trying to build a bridge here..

it MUST start someplace...

watch this vid...

for the few thou extremist girls..there a millions of these..
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Who is Afriad of Islam?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 10:04:17 PM »
Yeah but.....There are not  enough people standing up and saying that the extremists are wrong..not enough folks doing anything about them. When Christian extremists go off the reservation like the idiots who protest the funerals of soldiers because of the Gay thing..tons of people call them crazy...u see stuff on TV. I want 1 muslim Imam to get on national TV in the US and become unhinged about how his religion is getting hijacked. Or the same in Britain, tell Brit muslims to assimliate and get about making England a better place. I'd like to retire there and I'd rather not have it look like where I'm at now.
L

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 11:32:42 PM »
Yeah but.....There are not  enough people standing up and saying that the extremists are wrong..not enough folks doing anything about them. When Christian extremists go off the reservation like the idiots who protest the funerals of soldiers because of the Gay thing..tons of people call them crazy...u see stuff on TV. I want 1 Muslim Imam to get on national TV in the US and become unhinged about how his religion is getting hijacked. Or the same in Britain, tell Brit Muslims to assimilate and get about making England a better place. I'd like to retire there and I'd rather not have it look like where I'm at now.

Amen...............you are preaching to the choir. The reason that you won't find even ONE Imam to speak out against the violent extremists, is because they are afraid of their own religion, and what the re procussions will be, if they do. They would be called "infidels", and would probably have a "jihad" put out against them. So, they continue to pretend that it is no big deal. Welcome to Islam....what a joke of a religion.....
Cam ad mi

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 11:34:12 PM »
Just like other religions, islam is been twisted and perverted to suit the political goals of the powers that be. Same thing was with christianity during the 15-16 century when people were burned alive for contradicting the church and other realigions were converted to christianity by means of a sword. Nothing changes I guess.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2006, 06:10:59 AM »
Who the hell is "Afriad of Islam"?

Never heard of him, but you should know Toxic.

You are one of these monotheist one-god-only-worshipping-everyone-else-is-doomed-religious-terrorists.  ;D ;D ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2006, 07:00:37 AM »
well all that blabbing i did made someone watch it! ;D

i'd love to argue guys but me sick..
but in short..why aren't muslims standing up and saying its wrong..

well lets take my family..with 2 gas stations 2 run and a hefty real estate business..dad n mum dosen't have time to scratch their asses..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 07:05:54 AM »
o btw..wanna see anti terrorism muslim ralys...

you're gonna have to buy a satelite dish and subscribe to mostly non US channels..

non US channels show a lot more gore also..which is kinda fun..
carpe` vaginum!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2006, 07:07:53 AM »
o btw..wanna see anti terrorism muslim ralys...

you're gonna have to buy a satelite dish and subscribe to mostly non US channels..

non US channels show a lot more gore also..which is kinda fun..

Luckily, i cannot view any US channels.  ;D ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2006, 07:09:37 AM »
You haven't answered the question though.

Who is this guy, "Afriad of Islam".

I cannot find him in any book, he is a total mystery man, nearly like Osama in his cave.  ::) ::)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 03:47:05 PM »
I'm only afraid of people who kill in the name of Islam, muslims pray to the same God I do, therefore we are brothers, not enemies. Now COMMUNISTS, those things scare me!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 12:21:17 AM »
I'm only afraid of people who kill in the name of Islam, muslims pray to the same God I do, therefore we are brothers, not enemies. Now COMMUNISTS, those things scare me!

haha, COMMUNISTS!!

Are there still any?

All communists countries have changed their political system very quietly in the last 15 years and are dictatorships with closed or open markets now. (closed market: North Korea; open market dictatorship: China)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 02:30:22 AM »

What religion do you practice? Christians/Jews can't possibly pray to the same God.

I've discussed the logical fallacy surrounding this myth previously.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 02:53:45 AM »
communists...LMAO....

how bad were they, btw? wasnt it the US who dropped nukes on civilians first? Hiroshima/Nagasaki rings any bells? dont recall comunists using nukes on civilian targets...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2007, 10:27:18 AM »
What religion do you practice? Christians/Jews can't possibly pray to the same God.

I've discussed the logical fallacy surrounding this myth previously.
hahahah "logical" fallacy. I've previously demolished people who've tried saying such a thing  ;)
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2007, 10:33:14 AM »
hahahah "logical" fallacy. I've previously demolished people who've tried saying such a thing  ;)

Is Jesus God, the Son of God?

Christians: Yes
Jews: No
Muslims: No

Is Muhammad a prophet of God?

Christians: No
Jews: No
Muslims: Yes

The whole idea of the same God is for easy conversion.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2007, 10:36:45 AM »
The concept of God isn't as important. Logically, stricly logically, if all religions believe only in one God, the supreme God, then they all must be praying to the same God.

Done.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2007, 10:38:55 AM »
The concept of God isn't as important. Logically, stricly logically, if all religions believe only in one God, the supreme God, then they all must be praying to the same God.

Done.

False.

Logically, stricly logically, if Christians believe Jesus was God and others don't, then they cannot be the same God.

If I say there is one God and his name is John, and you say there is one God and his name is David, do we both believe in the same God?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 10:48:16 AM »
False.

Logically, stricly logically, if Christians believe Jesus was God and others don't, then they cannot be the same God.

If I say there is one God and his name is John, and you say there is one God and his name is David, do we both believe in the same God?
Yes John= David in this case, just as Yahweh= Allah, because BOTH religions pray ONLY to ONE God, the supreme God. If all 3 religions are in concensus that there is ONLY ONE Supreme God, then they must all pray to the same God. The individual differences in the religions may determine, however, the characteristics of that God.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 10:53:11 AM »
Yes John= David in this case, just as Yahweh= Allah, because BOTH religions pray ONLY to ONE God, the supreme God. If all 3 religions are in concensus that there is ONLY ONE Supreme God, then they must all pray to the same God. The individual differences in the religions may determine, however, the characteristics of that God.

Characteristics can't be determined mutually exclusively if they all pray to the same God.

Christians believe God has a Son.

Jews etc do not believe this. So, God has a son, yet he doesn't have a son, yet the Gods are the same.

The God of the Christians God didn't make a prophet out of mr. child molestor, yet the muslim god did, yet they are the same God?

It's all about conversions.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 10:55:34 AM »
The God of the Christians God didn't make a prophet out of mr. child molestor, yet the muslim god did, yet they are the same God?
hahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2007, 10:56:25 AM »
Oh right, i'm mistaken muhammad had sex with a 9 year old girl? ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2007, 11:06:02 AM »
Characteristics can't be determined mutually exclusively if they all pray to the same God.
Why not, a muslim prays to one God, a christian prays to ONE God, and the jews pray to ONE God. They just have differing opinions about this ONE God. Funny ;)

Christians believe God has a Son.

Jews etc do not believe this. So, God has a son, yet he doesn't have a son, yet the Gods are the same.
This shows ignorance on the subject on your part(I dont mean that in a negative way, you just odnt know). Don't you know that all abrahamic religions pray to the "God of Abraham"? With respect to the characterisitcs of the ONE God, christians are wayyy out there compared to jews and muslims. The trinity is just wayy out there.

It's all about conversions.
The Christians dont believe that God revealed his holy message to Muhammed(pbuh). Doesn't make Allah a different God than Yahweh, Elohim, etc.
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2007, 11:07:58 AM »

i seriously thought she ws 14??
and you used to say 14..and then all of a sudden ya changed it to 9...owell..
and at least she ws a girl..now many catholic high priests have sex with little boys mate?

cultural mores mate...in the province of sindh 15 yr old boys are regularly married to 12 and 13 yr old girls....watcha gonna do.. :-\

carpe` vaginum!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2007, 11:09:23 AM »
I highly doubt that, keeping in mind his character. It doesn't correspond.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2007, 11:11:31 AM »
Well I think you're wrong. Mostly so in your last paragraph.

I highly doubt that, keeping in mind his character. It doesn't correspond.

His character of beheading ~600 Jewish men? And any boys with pubes? ???

You're denying he had sex with Aisha when she was even tho the most respected islamic doctrines say this is true? ???

There's much you do not know of muhammad.
الاسلام هو شيطانية