Author Topic: RONNIE COLEMANS plans for 2007...  (Read 3931 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
RONNIE COLEMANS plans for 2007...
« on: December 23, 2006, 12:33:50 AM »
the mutant toad thinks by lifting lighter weight he can cover his injuries..yeah right ::)

this small article is from brian dobson
"Ronnie has returned to the gym with a vengeance to take back what he believes is rightfully his, the Olympia title.

Normally Ronnie would take three or four months away from the weights following the Olympia but this time around we have planned December 1st as our counterattack for the Olympia crown. I suspect Ronnie's training technique will be a major focus for the next year by paying attention to full lockout on some exercises to bring out more separation. A bonus for the big man by practicing this is that he won't have to train with the huge amount of poundage he usually thrashes about thus minimizing his chances of injury. I can tell you that the skull crusher and close grip bench press will be back to torture his triceps and by September next year and if everything goes as we have planned he will go down as the greatest bodybuilder in history -- I haven't seen Ronnie this hungry for some years, Its going to be exciting."
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: RONNIE COLEMANS plans for 2007...
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 12:53:58 AM »
It kind of makes sense.  Ronnie is a genetic freak for arms.  In truth, he could probably just touch them with weights a bit to keep up their size and also give them time to heal.  As for his overall strategy, if he comes in at 285 and shredded and if his injuries are substantially improved, he will win.  Even if Jay improves from last year, he won't be up to snuff with that version of Ronnie.  Not sure how likely that is to become reality though.
yep..if ronnie comes in at exactly 285lbs with not a pound more and a pound less, maybe he might beat cutler..but don't count jay out he will come in awesome condition next year..i really don't think so ronnie could improve upon his in juries..his lats and the whole left side looked really jacked..even in those several guest posing videos post olympia he looked aweful..i don't think so he can improve upon his injuries
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 01:36:58 AM »
Fixed

Brian Dobson :

"Ronnie has returned to the he's local mexican pharmacist with a vengeance to take back what he believes is rightfully his, the Schering title.

Normally Ronnie would take three or four months away from the needle following the Olympia but this time around we have planned December 1st as our "front load" attack for the Olympia crown. I suspect Ronnie's injecting technique will be a major focus for the next year by paying attention to full lockout on some of hes aspirtating techniques to bring out more separation. A bonus for the big man by practicing this is that he won't have to inject  huge amounts of test prop, he usually thrashes about thus minimizing his chances of scar tissue. I can tell you that the dbol and deca will be back to torture his triceps and by September next year and if everything goes as we have planned he will go down as the greatest walking pharmacist on stage in history -- I haven't seen Ronnie this hungry for some years, Its going to be exciting."

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 01:38:37 AM »
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2006, 02:42:54 AM »
If Big Ron comes in 100% than he will own Jay all over the stage...No one can deny that Big Ron has the superior genetics to Jay...Although. I gotta admit that Ronnie's lat looks pretty bad and I hope he can do something to bring it up....
You Can't Do It!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2006, 02:54:29 AM »
Here is what I think will happen......

Ronnie will come in look good enough to beat Cutler but Cutler will win anyway.  People will be pissed and all the Jay lovers will say it's revenge from 2001 yadda, yadda, yadda.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 03:04:46 AM »
Here is what I think will happen......

Ronnie will come in look good enough to beat Cutler but Cutler will win anyway.  People will be pissed and all the Jay lovers will say it's revenge from 2001 yadda, yadda, yadda.

That actually does sound like the kinda stuff the IFBB will pull...The only reason they will pull some shit like that is to boost up ppv and attendance to next years Olympia...I really hope one of the top 5 guys comes in perfect and owns Jay based on better genetics and symmetry...All the Jay fans think Jay can't be touched by anyone other than Ronnie, but they have to really take an honest view of Jay and realize his does not have the greatest symmetry by far...
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2006, 03:11:01 AM »
That actually does sound like the kinda stuff the IFBB will pull...The only reason they will pull some shit like that is to boost up ppv and attendance to next years Olympia...I really hope one of the top 5 guys comes in perfect and owns Jay based on better genetics and symmetry...All the Jay fans think Jay can't be touched by anyone other than Ronnie, but they have to really take an honest view of Jay and realize his does not have the greatest symmetry by far...
jay will win with flying colours..remember whenever a mr olympia has defended his title second time,they are always in spectacular condition..for eg yates was leaps and bounds ahead of his 1992 mr olympia win..ronnie coleman was bigger and better conditioned than his 1998 olympia form.this is the trend for the olympia competition.jay will again make ronnie look like his bitch cuz jay will go all out to prove the world that his first win was not a fluke..jay will win fairly..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2006, 03:15:41 AM »
If the judges open their eyes and realise that Cutler's waist is three times the size of his head, his arms and legs are completely unsymmetrical, and he looks totally horrible, then Ronnie might win despite his obvious faults.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2006, 03:16:45 AM »
If the judges open their eyes and realise that Cutler's waist is three times the size of his head, his arms and legs are completely unsymmetrical, and he looks totally horrible, then Ronnie might win despite his obvious faults.
here we go again...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2006, 03:17:08 AM »
jay will win with flying colours..remember whenever a mr olympia has defended his title second time,they are always in spectacular condition..for eg yates was leaps and bounds ahead of his 1992 mr olympia win..ronnie coleman was bigger and better conditioned than his 1998 olympia form.this is the trend for the olympia competition.jay will again make ronnie look like his bitch cuz jay will go all out to prove the world that his first win was not a fluke..jay will win fairly..

I never said Jay winning this year was a fluke he earned it and Ronnie didn't come in contest shape....The point I was trying to prove is that Jay really can't improve on anything except maybe come in even more crisp and even then Jay has structure flaws...Now if all the top 5 guys come into the Olympia completely crisp than Jay will have a shit load to handle and win...If not and the guys come in at 80% than Jay will win hands down due to his conditioning...Either that or the IFBB will give Jay a gift like they did with Ronnie in 2001...
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2006, 03:19:45 AM »
jay never looked this shitty....never..period. .his lats look very bad..i don't think so ronnie could improve them
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2006, 04:05:07 AM »
the mutant toad thinks by lifting lighter weight he can cover his injuries..yeah right ::)

"Ronnie has returned to the gym with a vengeance to take back what he believes is rightfully his, the Olympia title.

Normally Ronnie would take three or four months away from the weights following the Olympia but this time around we have planned December 1st as our counterattack for the Olympia crown. I suspect Ronnie's training technique will be a major focus for the next year by paying attention to full lockout on some exercises to bring out more separation. A bonus for the big man by practicing this is that he won't have to train with the huge amount of poundage he usually thrashes about thus minimizing his chances of injury. I can tell you that the skull crusher and close grip bench press will be back to torture his triceps and by September next year and if everything goes as we have planned he will go down as the greatest bodybuilder in history -- I haven't seen Ronnie this hungry for some years, Its going to be exciting."

Hey.......that was my article.........I wrote that for prosource.net
Deputy Editor

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2006, 04:19:20 AM »
Hey.......that was my article.........I wrote that for prosource.net
hahahaha owned

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2006, 07:05:26 AM »
BTW Jay will never make Ronnie look like a bitch.  He might win but it will always be contested when winning against Ronnie.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2006, 07:13:06 AM »

when the chest and belly start doing that merging thing..

its stage 1 plumboism..
carpe` vaginum!

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2006, 07:27:43 AM »
jay never looked this shitty....never..period. .his lats look very bad..i don't think so ronnie could improve them

that is an outstanding shot from behind...are you joking?  he has lost more muscle than you will ever have, so quit hating and also quit swinging from Jays ball hairs...

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2006, 08:04:43 AM »
Fixed

why go to mexico when there are plenty of great ugl's in the u.s.a.?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2006, 08:07:07 AM »
Ronnie will win in 2007.

remeber what happened the last time he lost and go pissed off?

I'll refresh the collective memory:

8)

yes, he's older now.

but he knows what he has to do to win (show up ripped).

in other words, he knows that aiming for 300 pounds will not win him back the title.

He's got the right idea now.

He will probably make it happen.

Jay is not good enough to beat Ronnie when ronnie shows up ripped.

this is just the facts of life.
Flower Boy Ran Away

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2006, 08:10:13 AM »
true hulk..

except...

a a belly ones distended ..DONT shrink back...

so at a lower bodyweight..it'll be even more apparent..
carpe` vaginum!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2006, 08:11:34 AM »
Ronnie will win in 2007.

8)

yes, he's older now.

in other words, he knows that aiming for 300 pounds will not win him back the title.

are you sure..think again hulkster..ronnie back looks too damn torn..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2006, 08:13:51 AM »
Ronnie will win in 2007.

8)

yes, he's older now.

sorry hulkster..ronnie is finished
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2006, 08:15:58 AM »
sorry hulkster..ronnie is finished

people were saying that in 2002.

Flower Boy Ran Away

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2006, 08:18:22 AM »
people were saying that in 2002.

people will also say that in 2007,2008 and 2009...with a back like this i don't think coleman could hang with iron jay..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2006, 08:30:38 AM »

I already posted this yesterday.lol