Author Topic: a creatine that really works.  (Read 11877 times)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
a creatine that really works.
« on: December 23, 2006, 08:48:37 AM »
I have never been much of a responder to creatine no mater what kind or what new delivery system bla bla....
One of the vendors I use send me a sample of a new 5 creatine time released blend and WOW.  The stuff is called Creatine Overload, by Hi-Tech Pharmaceutics.  This is no spam, I can't even get it yet.  The stuff gave me pumps that lasted all day and that was the first day I used it.  I have never experienced gains like this on anything legal.  If you, like me, have had it with creatine.  Give this one a try.  I'm pretty sure it's on BB.com, but it's very new and I'm not sure who's carrying it yet, you won't be sorry.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
Re: a creatine that really works.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 10:57:29 AM »
I have never been much of a responder to creatine no mater what kind or what new delivery system bla bla....
One of the vendors I use send me a sample of a new 5 creatine time released blend and WOW.  The stuff is called Creatine Overload, by Hi-Tech Pharmaceutics.  This is no spam, I can't even get it yet.  The stuff gave me pumps that lasted all day and that was the first day I used it.  I have never experienced gains like this on anything legal.  If you, like me, have had it with creatine.  Give this one a try.  I'm pretty sure it's on BB.com, but it's very new and I'm not sure who's carrying it yet, you won't be sorry.
i personally find the gnc pro performance brand of creatine to be quite effective. but hey ppl's body's respond differently.

pushinweightwi

• Getbig III
  • One man's trash, is another man's treasure.BSpears
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 04:53:17 PM »
What five creatines are in the blend, and what products have you taken in the past that did not work for you?

ciarman

• Getbig I
  • Failure is easy, success takes work!!
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 09:07:14 PM »
I just did a search on bb.com it sells for 46.00, looks pretty good.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 11:43:12 AM »
I have been using Kre-alkyne (sp?) powder by Sci-fit.  It seems to work well, with out as much bloat.
Motherboy (the band).

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 11:58:05 AM »
I think people who take creatine and get no results, are not taking it right.  Remember 35 grams of dextrose for every 5 grams of creatine.  I have convinced my wife to try creatine.  The results are pretty cool. Her ASS is getting huge : )

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 12:02:41 PM »
I think people who take creatine and get no results, are not taking it right.  Remember 35 grams of dextrose for every 5 grams of creatine.  I have convinced my wife to try creatine.  The results are pretty cool. Her ASS is getting huge : )

haha. Bullshit.

Forget drinking creatine with dextrose. I quote myself here.  ;D ;D

that's nonsense.

Mix your creatine with WARM water, then drink your juice 30 minutes after that. AND don't drink apple juice!! apple juice has mainly fructose, which causes little to no insulin spike, depending on how much you drink. dextrose is fine.

Now, why would you drink your dextrose 30 minutes AFTER your creatine? Doesn't make sense?
Yes it does. Creatine takes a certain amount of time to be absorbed, dextrose is absorbed right away, starting in your mouth, while creatine will be absorbed by your intestines. So drinking it together will result in an immense insulin spike, (regarding the fact that most people use way too much dextrose, "too be on the safe side") which will come crashiing down after a few minutes.
Now the creatine arrives, but the insulin is long gone.
So, a timed consuption of carbs and creatine is better.
Eating a lot of cinnamon keeps insulin sensitivity high, so i would recommend in adding cinnamon to your diet instead of consuming more and more sugar to get the creatine to where it should be.

Any questions left?  ;) ;D ;D

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 02:42:47 PM »
haha. Bullshit.
I quote myself here.  ;D ;D

We have an expert we always retain for our cases here.  Whenever he testifies, the other side will say, "And how do you know __ to be true?" and then the guy will say, "As I indicated on page _  of my treatise, entitled ____, etc.  Pretty cool once you can quote yourself as an authority.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2007, 07:40:33 AM »
What five creatines are in the blend, and what products have you taken in the past that did not work for you?

The 5 types are monohydrate, Creatine ethyl ester HCL, TriCreatine Malate,Chreatine Alpha Ketoglutrate and Creatine Pyruvate.  I have used them all since 95' and haven't gotten nearly the results of this stuff.  Kre-alkyne is a scam.  You can have a paten on anything and that's their selling point.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 03:40:31 AM »
The 5 types are monohydrate, Creatine ethyl ester HCL, TriCreatine Malate,Chreatine Alpha Ketoglutrate and Creatine Pyruvate.  I have used them all since 95' and haven't gotten nearly the results of this stuff.  Kre-alkyne is a scam.  You can have a paten on anything and that's their selling point.

Yes. A creatine that claims to have lesser water retention is a scam. What creatine does IS water retention.  ;D ;D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2007, 04:37:27 AM »
Yes. A creatine that claims to have lesser water retention is a scam. What creatine does IS water retention.  ;D ;D

That's what I heard. So, is water retention a good thing for putting on muscle? It seems pretty pointless if you all gain is water, since it goes when you diet down.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2007, 05:05:42 AM »
That's what I heard. So, is water retention a good thing for putting on muscle? It seems pretty pointless if you all gain is water, since it goes when you diet down.

That's very short term thinking.

Creatine gives power. This way you can lift heavier and thus you gain more muscle. The water retention helps with providing the muscle with the nutritiants it needs. It also leads to a higher glykogen level inside the muscle.

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2007, 12:07:08 PM »

dude dont forget the muscle is like at least 70% water anyhow

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2007, 02:19:58 PM »

Yes. The whole body is like 70% water or something like that.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2007, 07:58:27 PM »
That's very short term thinking.

Creatine gives power. This way you can lift heavier and thus you gain more muscle. The water retention helps with providing the muscle with the nutritiants it needs. It also leads to a higher glykogen level inside the muscle.

True. So, I'm wondering if you say Creatine is 'power' then I'm thinking it has something to do with sugar. Why not just take a few cubes of sugar and a tablespoon of sodium in place of creatine?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2007, 01:40:30 AM »
True. So, I'm wondering if you say Creatine is 'power' then I'm thinking it has something to do with sugar. Why not just take a few cubes of sugar and a tablespoon of sodium in place of creatine?

Because with the help of creatine, the body can store that power. Othewise it just goes down the toilet.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 06:50:15 AM »
Because with the help of creatine, the body can store that power. Othewise it just goes down the toilet.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have a feeling this is leading to a joke, but just incase you're serious, how does creatine help you store that power?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 08:11:12 AM »
I have a feeling this is leading to a joke, but just incase you're serious, how does creatine help you store that power?

more water inside the muscle = more stored glycogen.

creatine also helps to store more natrium, that's were the bloate look comes from.

so higher creatine levels inside the muscle = more power.

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2007, 03:01:55 AM »
Thing that bothered me with creatine is that u take it, add 5lbs or so, and once u stop takign it (wen u cycle it for example) you loss the weight u gained on it. If its primarily a strength gaining supplement then fine, but adverst saying itsba weight gain supplement fail to mention the weight loss side effects wen u stop?!

E.G. friend of mine used it over sumemr holidays once (offseason from rugby), had great strength gains, put on half a stone. stopped taking it after 2 months (ran out, couldnt get more for a month), lost the 7lbs again pretty much but kept his strength gains.

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2007, 04:28:56 AM »
Thing that bothered me with creatine is that u take it, add 5lbs or so, and once u stop takign it (wen u cycle it for example) you loss the weight u gained on it. If its primarily a strength gaining supplement then fine, but adverst saying itsba weight gain supplement fail to mention the weight loss side effects wen u stop?!

E.G. friend of mine used it over sumemr holidays once (offseason from rugby), had great strength gains, put on half a stone. stopped taking it after 2 months (ran out, couldnt get more for a month), lost the 7lbs again pretty much but kept his strength gains.

davie

You should see it this way:

Creatine helps you to lift harder. The power you gain can be used to gain more mass. That's all.
Gaining weight on creatine is not the point.

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2007, 05:51:33 AM »
You should see it this way:

Creatine helps you to lift harder. The power you gain can be used to gain more mass. That's all.
Gaining weight on creatine is not the point.

Thanks for ur reply donkey....i was under impression it was a weight gain supplement also. thanks for clearing that up!!
Few of my mates r in for a shock lol.

U a creatine fan??

davie

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2007, 01:37:18 PM »
Thanks for ur reply donkey....i was under impression it was a weight gain supplement also. thanks for clearing that up!!
Few of my mates r in for a shock lol.

U a creatine fan??

davie

Well it is always marketed as a weight gain supp, because that's obvioulsy what happens and what people fall for easiest.

"Gain 25 pounds in 6 weeks!!" ahaha, utter bullshit.

I think creatine is one of the few supps that actually work. It helps me break plateaus, i have better regeneration and improve faster.
It's safe to supplement all year round (in cycles, that is. 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off), it's cheap and also helps general health.
It's good for your skin, for your brain and for your heart.

Creatine is used with stroke patients, parkinson and alzheimers desease.

Besides good food, it's one of the best supps there are.

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2007, 02:08:20 PM »
Well it is always marketed as a weight gain supp, because that's obvioulsy what happens and what people fall for easiest.

I think creatine is one of the few supps that actually work. It helps me break plateaus, i have better regeneration and improve faster.
It's safe to supplement all year round (in cycles, that is. 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off), it's cheap and also helps general health.

Thats interesting that it is used with those patients!!

How have u found it wen u cycle it with regards to weight gain/loss etc??

I am not thinking of using it anytime soon, happy with good food and weight gainer. but mayb over summer, or in the future.

davie

TopBodz

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2007, 04:11:40 AM »
 "STORM" from Universal Nutrition, is the best creatine supplement i've ever used.I told my friends about it, they are using it now, and they also say it works.Try it!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2007, 10:13:01 AM »

Those type of extreme gains almost always come from people loading creatine for the first time. The first time I did so was back in 1996, using Phosphagen HP. I put on 12 lbs. in 21/2 weeks. I have not duplicated that kind of success with any other creatine product since then.