Author Topic: a creatine that really works.  (Read 11949 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: a creatine that really works.
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2007, 12:37:53 PM »
"STORM" from Universal Nutrition, is the best creatine supplement i've ever used.I told my friends about it, they are using it now, and they also say it works.Try it!

Monster first post advertising scammer.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2007, 12:46:36 PM »
Hey bro, i know u like myself use weight gainers (or u used to), are u also a creatine fan?

davie

I sure am!!

Throughout the years, I've used a number of creatine products, including the aforementioned Phosphagen HP, Creatine 6000-ES, CreaDrive, Prolab Creatine (with the free T-Shirt ;D ), Phosphagen Elite, and SizeOn.

The past two years plus, the creatine product I've used the most (and the most consistently) has been CELL-TECH. Thanks to the discounts at GNC (and MuscleTech's "Buy one; get one 50% off" promotion), I'm now using CELL-TECH Hardcore.

Cerberus2k7

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2007, 12:50:55 PM »
I have been using Kre-alkyne (sp?) powder by Sci-fit.  It seems to work well, with out as much bloat.

I used their pills and that worked best for me.  My stomach is funked up so pills work better than powder in my case.

TopBodz

• Getbig I
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2007, 03:02:03 PM »

Advertising scammer!!??

"STORM" works, i had good intention, to help you choose the supplement that works, even better than some much more expensive products like no xplode.I live in Eastern Europe, so do you really think that if you buy "STORM" in your local store, i have something out of it?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2007, 02:34:47 AM »

Advertising scammer!!??

"STORM" works, i had good intention, to help you choose the supplement that works, even better than some much more expensive products like no xplode.I live in Eastern Europe, so do you really think that if you buy "STORM" in your local store, i have something out of it?

hahaahaa, ok dude!

creatine is creatine, but there are certain types of it. Has that information already gotten to you?

Now "Storm" is a brandmark name. What kind of creatine is it?
Don't wonder if you get shouted at when your first post reads like an advertisement.