Author Topic: Minimum height and weight requirements....  (Read 6109 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Minimum height and weight requirements....
« on: December 23, 2006, 10:56:21 AM »
As many of you may recall, Bruno the gym manager where I lift, instituted a minimum height and weight requirement for different areas of the gym.  Full grown men (ie: 5'10" + and 200lbs+) have a section with larger db's (up to 200lb dbs), etc... while the little guys (ie: under 5'10" and under 200lbs) only have db's up to 50's and stretch tubes, bosu, etc...  The idea was to get the little guys motivated enough put on enough size to workout with the full grown men.  It was decided that the height requirement could be waved, as people can't help it if they are midgets, so long as we decide they overshadow it with their size.  It's been a resounding success.  Tiny tits leaving the gym out of feeble disgust, and the hard workers being rewarded.  You guys might want to encourage the managers of your gyms to institute it. 

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
Re: Minimum height and weight requirements....
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 11:00:09 AM »
Will it make the gym more money???

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 11:02:18 AM »
As many of you may recall, Bruno the gym manager where I lift, instituted a minimum height and weight requirement for different areas of the gym.  Full grown men (ie: 5'10" + and 200lbs+) have a section with larger db's (up to 200lb dbs), etc... while the little guys (ie: under 5'10" and under 200lbs) only have db's up to 50's and stretch tubes, bosu, etc...  The idea was to get the little guys motivated enough put on enough size to workout with the full grown men.  It was decided that the height requirement could be waved, as people can't help it if they are midgets, so long as we decide they overshadow it with their size.  It's been a resounding success.  Tiny tits leaving the gym out of feeble disgust, and the hard workers being rewarded.  You guys might want to encourage the managers of your gyms to institute it. 

Just think, "showstoppa", you missed the "whimp" cut off by 15 pounds at best, hahahahah, pathetic you wise ass.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 11:04:08 AM »

we used to have a sign outside my old gym

315 bench...20% off membership
450 bench --- 40% off gym membership

500plus  bench...share the juice!
carpe` vaginum!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2006, 11:05:28 AM »
Showstoppa can deadlift 450. He's a real beast. ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2006, 11:06:05 AM »
we used to have a sign outside my old gym

315 bench...20% off membership
450 bench --- 40% off gym membership

500plus  bench...share the juice!

haha was that kevin's gym?

E
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 11:06:57 AM »

hahaha, still hung up on that, huh, brain? hahahaha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2006, 11:08:59 AM »
nobody weights under 200 pounds where i train, well maybe some of the women but im not sure  ;D
Z

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2006, 11:10:40 AM »

hahaha, and if he took off the straps he would barely get 315.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2006, 11:11:31 AM »
nobody weights under 200 pounds where i train, well maybe some of the women but im not sure  ;D

Curves does have some fatties.  8)

Bast175

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2006, 11:15:12 AM »
There are a lot of guys under 200lbs that are strong.

and over 200lbs that are weak.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2006, 11:53:40 AM »
There are a lot of guys under 200lbs that are strong.

and over 200lbs that are weak.

Maybe, but you have to set requirements somewhere.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2006, 11:54:58 AM »
What if people started wearing ankle weights and putting rocks in their pockets like Andy Dufresne?
E

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2006, 11:59:19 AM »

Epic exposing your personal dreams on a message board...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2006, 12:03:24 PM »
Epic exposing your personal dreams on a message board...

Nice try noob.  But you fell way, way short.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2006, 12:06:52 PM »
hahaha, and if he took off the straps he would barely get 315.

Oh brother, I bet he couldn't overhead press 150 or bench 275. What a clown.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2006, 12:11:02 PM »
haha was that kevin's gym?

E

nah..kevins gym ws a 1/2 hr away...

this ws capital fitness in riverdale maryland...

<where the fuck r ya magic?>
carpe` vaginum!

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2006, 12:22:05 PM »
Nice try noob.  But you fell way, way short.

Short of what? 'Far as this board is concerned, ain't you a short black pimpin' himself myspace and fantasizing about fitness chicks?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2006, 12:23:16 PM »
Oh brother, I bet he couldn't overhead press 150 or bench 275. What a clown.

Nah, I think legbreaker actually could do that.  He looks pretty decent in those pics, if it's him in his 6x8 kitchen.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2006, 12:30:11 PM »
Looks like Showstoppa just redesigned his MySpace page. Everyone should check it out.
www.myspace.com/houstonshowstoppa
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2006, 12:37:30 PM »
this is the dumbest shit ive ever seen...so the only reason someone is under 200lbs, or less than 5-10, is because they are not 'working hard enough'? LOL give me a fucking break, talk about delusions...i can just see the 'big' dudes walking around in their little area lats flared, their tight shirts getting sucked into every crease and fold on their bellies, the hotdog rolls scrunched up on the back of their heads thinking their badass cause their 'big' , even though they are 50% bodyfat and look like shit hahahahahaha.

im 5-9 and not over 200lbs, so the biggest dumbells i could use are the 50's? what the fuck am i supposed to do with that?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2006, 12:41:37 PM »

im 5-9 and not over 200lbs, so the biggest dumbells i could use are the 50's? what the f**k am i supposed to do with that?

It's off to the bosu and stretch tubes for you.  Maybe one day you will grow up.  Don't get bittered.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2006, 12:44:31 PM »
this is the dumbest shit ive ever seen...so the only reason someone is under 200lbs, or less than 5-10, is because they are not 'working hard enough'? LOL give me a fucking break, talk about delusions...i can just see the 'big' dudes walking around in their little area lats flared, their tight shirts getting sucked into every crease and fold on their bellies, the hotdog rolls scrunched up on the back of their heads thinking their badass cause their 'big' , even though they are 50% bodyfat and look like shit hahahahahaha.

im 5-9 and not over 200lbs, so the biggest dumbells i could use are the 50's? what the f**k am i supposed to do with that?

i agree, stupid shit..........

so that mean if you have 30 pounds of extra fat, look like a tub and can lift more than 50 pounds dumbell, your ok................. this is the most stupid thing i ever heard.

I'm 5'6 and i can lift more than some of the big pigs (200 +) in my gym, actualy it makes me laugh everytime.......... size means nothing........... fu*k them
are you delusional?

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2006, 12:45:11 PM »
WHAT IF YOU'RE LIKE 5 6  220? 

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2006, 12:47:36 PM »
First requirement of all true masters is to be at least 6'.