Author Topic: Brutal Monster in Maui...ha ha!  (Read 19480 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Brutal Monster in Maui...ha ha!
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2007, 02:46:20 AM »
i didnt end up getting that 5.0   instead i got a 97 4.6... but it will blow the older 5.0 out of the water.   its dark purple with a high gloss finish and 18 inch chrome rims on low pro tires and has twin flows with chrome tips, leather interior, panasonic dvd deck,, gots a remote start/windows/alarm/doors...       had 95 g's on it, and i got it out the door for 7.   it also has the updated cast intake manifold, so i dont have to worry about how the old ones use to break because they were plastic..what do you guys think?

and whoever said vettes were ugly is blind.   corvettes are fucking bomb!!

I said vettes are ugly...I stand by that,because they are. Midlife crisis cars...Most owners are balding 40 year old guys  driving around in sun glasses with gold chains and chest hair showing. ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2007, 08:22:55 AM »
i didnt end up getting that 5.0   instead i got a 97 4.6... but it will blow the older 5.0 out of the water.   its dark purple with a high gloss finish and 18 inch chrome rims on low pro tires and has twin flows with chrome tips, leather interior, panasonic dvd deck,, gots a remote start/windows/alarm/doors...       had 95 g's on it, and i got it out the door for 7.   it also has the updated cast intake manifold, so i dont have to worry about how the old ones use to break because they were plastic..what do you guys think?

and whoever said vettes were ugly is blind.   corvettes are fucking bomb!!

215hp? hahahah..

http://www.internetautoguide.com/reviews/45-int/sports-cars/ford/mustang/1997/index.html

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2007, 03:04:12 PM »
My stang makes 550rwhp and I cant get it to hook on the street

get some of those new mickey thompson drag radials...just don't drive in the rain. my friends twin 57mm turbo mustang hooks on the street with 593rwhp. run them at about 14psi when you want to race. pump them up to 28 before you get back on the freeway. my friend carries a small air tank in the trunk...lol

8)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 11, 2007, 05:15:47 PM »

get some of those new mickey thompson drag radials...just don't drive in the rain. my friends twin 57mm turbo mustang hooks on the street with 593rwhp. run them at about 14psi when you want to race. pump them up to 28 before you get back on the freeway. my friend carries a small air tank in the trunk...lol

8)

yeah i use them on the 17 inch rims but i run 19 inch rims on the street and I dont want to down size
I

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2007, 04:40:54 AM »

8)

I have never ran the drag radials,but I have always had excellent luck with M&h RACEMASTERS. My chevelle has a  11:1  406 with Dart heads,10 inch converter and 4.10 gears and it hooks quite well...BUT they are bias ply,which makes them ride a little rough until they warm up a little,especially if you have radials on the front.. and you DEFINATELY don't want to get caught in the rain with them because they are basically a slick with 4 narrow grooves that they call tread  ::). I know a guy with a Mustang that runs 5.70 's in the eighth and his car hooks like a  S.O.B  on the E.T. Streets that you are talking about.