Author Topic: New guy here and 1st cycle  (Read 4725 times)

yak

• Getbig I
New guy here and 1st cycle
« on: December 24, 2006, 04:49:42 AM »
Hi everyone the title says it all.  I am going to be starting my first cycle next month.  I have been reading all I can on the subject.  I was turned onto your site by a good friend of mine who has run a few cycles.  I have read alot and found out alot thanks to this site.  I have been to many others to.  Now onto business I am going to run what I think is a easy cycle and I would like everyones opinion good or bad.  I know some of you can be HARSH Im willing to take the beatings.  So Im going to run a 12 week cycle 900mgs of Cypionate a week and of course have my clomid and nolva for when I finish.  Now do you think running 900mgs to start is too much and should I run the nolva through out?  Thanks 

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: New guy here and 1st cycle
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 05:36:23 AM »
You have NOT been reading ALOT

Otherwise you would not have come up with that cycle.

500mg Test a week for your first.
Maybe throw in a oral in the first 4 weeks.
U

yak

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 05:41:00 AM »
I did read and thats why I asked.  I read anthony roberts beginers cycle and it said 400 - 500mgs for a first cycle.  Everywhere that I was reading said that. The guys that I know who have done cycles said to do 900 thats why I asked.  Thanks I guess I should have said that in my post sorry.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 05:44:01 AM »
Is the guy that told you to do the 900 also the guy selling you the gear?
U

yak

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 05:57:57 AM »
No.  My really good friend who has done a few cycles started off doing 600 he is who Im getting it from.  A couple of his friends.  I only know them through the gym and him were the ones saying 900.  I even said to them everything that I had read said start with 500.  Those guys have done many cycles and one of them is a pro builder.  So I was taking his advice a little.  Thats why I wanted eveyone opinion on here. I would rather ask a question and put myself up for ridacule then mess myslef up. Would you go with d-bol at 30mg for 4 weeks as the oral?   

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 06:03:30 AM »
Weeks 1-5    40mg  Dbol ED
Weeks 1-12 500mg Test  EW

PCT
Nolva 4 weeks @ 40mg ED

Save the 900 Test EW for your next cycle.
U

yak

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2006, 06:16:30 AM »
Thanks. 

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2006, 06:25:38 AM »
No problem bro,

Glad to help
U

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2006, 07:41:02 AM »
Hi everyone the title says it all.  I am going to be starting my first cycle next month.  I have been reading all I can on the subject.  I was turned onto your site by a good friend of mine who has run a few cycles.  I have read alot and found out alot thanks to this site.  I have been to many others to.  Now onto business I am going to run what I think is a easy cycle and I would like everyones opinion good or bad.  I know some of you can be HARSH Im willing to take the beatings.  So Im going to run a 12 week cycle 900mgs of Cypionate a week and of course have my clomid and nolva for when I finish.  Now do you think running 900mgs to start is too much and should I run the nolva through out?  Thanks 

Go with the 900mg test E you will be fine.  It should be good, less harsh then a d-bol and test cycle IMO.  About the nolva just run it the whole cycle at 10mg from day one. A week after you stop bump the nolva to 20mg for 5 more weeks.  Nice and simple.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2006, 10:29:23 AM »
900mg/wk is not going to kill you, but you'd be better off in the long run going a different route. If I were you, I'd run it at 500mg-600mg this go around, take some time off, then go for the higher dose cycle. You'll get more bang for your buck this way.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2006, 06:11:11 PM »

Google.

Research.

Reassess.

Recreate your cycle.

I can't even begin to tell you how stupid you sound going in to this.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

yak

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2006, 06:55:45 PM »
I must say it is amazing how everyone has a different opinion on this.  Yes I am sure I do sound stupid.   Thats why I asked for ideas and opinions.  Will I sound stupid if I ask why there are so many different opinions on this?  One person on here says 500 and an oral.  Someone else says the 900 without the oral is fine.  Then I hear its not bad but to go with a lower injection to start and wait for the 900 till my second cycle.  This is why I asked because there is so many different things that I am hearing and reading.  What should I reasses? What do you think a good cycle to start off with would be?  Thanks for all the responses.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2006, 07:39:52 PM »
I must say it is amazing how everyone has a different opinion on this.  Yes I am sure I do sound stupid.   Thats why I asked for ideas and opinions.  Will I sound stupid if I ask why there are so many different opinions on this?  One person on here says 500 and an oral.  Someone else says the 900 without the oral is fine.  Then I hear its not bad but to go with a lower injection to start and wait for the 900 till my second cycle.  This is why I asked because there is so many different things that I am hearing and reading.  What should I reasses? What do you think a good cycle to start off with would be?  Thanks for all the responses.

Your best bet is to read the boards and  ask others,as you have,and consider all the information.Do some research yourself also. You need to weigh all the facts( side effects and cost etc) and then decide on who to listen to.It would always be better to start small and increase the dosage later,than to jump in the deep end all at once without knowing the consequences. That's my opinion.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2006, 10:26:18 PM »
Your best bet is to read the boards and  ask others,as you have,and consider all the information.Do some research yourself also. You need to weigh all the facts( side effects and cost etc) and then decide on who to listen to.It would always be better to start small and increase the dosage later,than to jump in the deep end all at once without knowing the consequences. That's my opinion.

Indeed.....

But isn't that all common sense?

.....or is it me who's expecting too much?

DIV

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2006, 02:05:41 PM »
I would start out with 500 a week then maybe bump it up.
but to take advice from someone that does not even use gear.I wont say the dumbass name.would be stupid.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2006, 03:58:38 PM »

Dont worry bud your not being stupid as you have seen theres lots of varied oppinions and obviously thats why your asking.

I dont see the problem with a guy looking for a bit of advice and doing it in a polite way which is a rarity on these boards, yes the answers are already on the boards but the guys just looking for a bit of reasurance from people who are knowledgable on the subject, discussion on his first cycle.

Yak your man udeluz has given you decent advice bud i would go with that too, but at the end of the day its your cycle so if you want to go with the 900 like some other posters put then its your decision, its good theres different oppinions and reasons for those oppinions so you can make a judgement yourself.

Let us know how it went and what problems you did or didnt have, how much gains you made etc and then it will help when your deciding on what to do on your second cycle, gear isnt rocket science mate and its not the end of the world like some people think if you dont get it spot on first time.
8) B.B.C. 8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2006, 05:17:36 PM »
900 a week is fine, with all of the weak UG shit around nowadays what you think is 900 is probably more like 600-650mg., that's fine if you're going to juice do it right.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2006, 10:33:22 PM »
Dont worry bud your not being stupid as you have seen theres lots of varied oppinions and obviously thats why your asking.

I dont see the problem with a guy looking for a bit of advice and doing it in a polite way which is a rarity on these boards, yes the answers are already on the boards but the guys just looking for a bit of reasurance from people who are knowledgable on the subject, discussion on his first cycle.

Yak your man udeluz has given you decent advice bud i would go with that too, but at the end of the day its your cycle so if you want to go with the 900 like some other posters put then its your decision, its good theres different oppinions and reasons for those oppinions so you can make a judgement yourself.

Let us know how it went and what problems you did or didnt have, how much gains you made etc and then it will help when your deciding on what to do on your second cycle, gear isnt rocket science mate and its not the end of the world like some people think if you dont get it spot on first time.

He's going to have to find out for himself what to run and at what dosages....

He can ask everyone and their mother, but ultimately it will be him who has to deal with the consequences.

That's why I told him to read the board and use google, take some initiative...

Me telling him what works for me isn't going to help him....

DIV

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2006, 06:02:12 AM »
York,

No need to delete the forum

division will just delete the posts he does not like.

So if he doesnt like a post or thread it just gets deleted? What about other members that use this board then?

Tbh the only thing he contributes is ridiculing other people who ask questions, he should take heed from the other mods who actually have knowledge and not just use the place to try and make himself look like he does.

A lot of people who use this board are very young, they need advice from people who know what there talking about, this guys a joke full stop.

He can delete what the fvck he wants and he should also change the name of the board to divisionsegostrokingboar d, anyone who knows anything about gear knows he knows fuck all.
8) B.B.C. 8)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2006, 08:56:55 AM »
yakky,

drama aside...LOL...did you get SOME info from this? i mean, what does your cycle look like now?

its getting hot in here....!!!  ;D

yak

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2006, 02:35:49 PM »
Yea I did get some info.  Thanks for everyone who gave their ideas.  I did read the newbie thread before I asked and I did research the subject.  I know that ideas change alot so I wanted ask to see if there was new info out on the subject matter and to see if I should start with test or something else.  Everything I read said that test was the way to start but I just wanted to ask.  Like Div said it is my cycle and I have to live with what I chose I just like to get ideas from people who have cycled.  I only know a couple of people who have and I figured there were many opinions on the matter.  That is why I came here to get more opinions.  Again I thank everyone who gave me their insights.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2006, 08:23:17 AM »
Yea I did get some info.  Thanks for everyone who gave their ideas.  I did read the newbie thread before I asked and I did research the subject.  I know that ideas change alot so I wanted ask to see if there was new info out on the subject matter and to see if I should start with test or something else.  Everything I read said that test was the way to start but I just wanted to ask.  Like Div said it is my cycle and I have to live with what I chose I just like to get ideas from people who have cycled.  I only know a couple of people who have and I figured there were many opinions on the matter.  That is why I came here to get more opinions.  Again I thank everyone who gave me their insights.
get a long acting test, deca and dbol, time tested stack for anyone, if you don't grow off that you won't grow period.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2006, 01:37:44 PM »
get a long acting test, deca and dbol, time tested stack for anyone, if you don't grow off that you won't grow period.

I concur...

Test/deca/dbol is what i have always run...lately i've gotten better results from Tbol but it's a personal matter. my next cycle i will use EQ and Tren just because i've never used them.

Yak,

Gear cycles will vary from person to person and from board to board. you ask 10 people the same question and you will most likely get 10 different answers in some shape or form. combine ALL the info you have learned and make an "educated" decision...

500-900mg a week will not be a huge difference...just be carefull and get all your blood work done after every cycle.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2006, 03:01:42 PM »
Boy its so nice to have the mod back that does nothing but talk shit! Dont worry man he's talked enough shit to me also when I was first getting started! I dont think you sound stupid at all, in fact I think your quite smart for asking questions... Drop the clomid and use the nolva only! You should be fine! I would also take the advice of udeluz, but I would not take the orals for first cycle! Good luck bro!

PS wheres bigjohN79 when we need him!