Author Topic: The state of modern "gyms"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8376 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: The state of modern "gyms"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2006, 01:22:58 PM »

lol, everyone on here benches 405 for reps. Everyone on here deads 500 for reps (no straps, no belts, no gloves)

I look around my gym and I am pushing some pretty good weight compared to others that are bigger than me. But on getbig I couldn't do singles with what these guys warm up with.

hahahahah, exactly, look at sevastase for example, the guy looks like he's never lifted a weight in his life and he claims to bench 400 plus and squat and deadlift 700 plus. ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2006, 01:29:07 PM »
u keep insisting on the fact that i look skynny and claim big lifts...and i nalready explained u that i was much much heavier when i did those lifts and at my current bodyweight of 180-185 i lift very light...i never said loook at me: i'm 180 at 5'11' and bench 400 plus...you are a complete and utter moron...merry xmas

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2006, 01:30:24 PM »
u keep insisting on the fact that i look skynny and claim big lifts...and i nalready explained u that i was much much heavier when i did those lifts and at my current bodyweight of 180-185 i lift very light...i never said loook at me: i'm 180 at 5'11' and bench 400 plus...you are a complete and utter moron...merry xmas
hahahaha, you couldn't roll a 400lb. barbell across the floor, look at you......go ahead, i'll wait.................... ...........look at that slimbody in the mirror.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2006, 01:34:04 PM »
sometimes i'm astounded at what u say..."hahaha...you cant do this and that..."just say something that makes sense...all your posts are about bashing people...denying this and that, you lie...i want proof..etc...dude you are fucked up in the head...seriously

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2006, 01:34:51 PM »
sometimes i'm astounded at what u say..."hahaha...you cant do this and that..."just say something that makes sense...all your posts are about bashing people...denying this and that, you lie...i want proof..etc...dude you are fucked up in the head...seriously
nope, i just call it like i see it, and you're way too skinny to have benched 400 plus.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2006, 02:10:35 PM »

hahaah, the Squadfather is in your head now.  I can just see you at the gym preacher curling 80lbs and staring in the mirror saying "He thinks I'm skinny, I'll show him!  Raaaaahhhhhh !" hahahahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2006, 02:11:53 PM »
hahaah, the Squadfather is in your head now.  I can just see you at the gym preacher curling 80lbs and staring in the mirror saying "He thinks I'm skinny, I'll show him!  Raaaaahhhhhh !" hahahahaha
hahahahaha, exactly SS.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2006, 02:12:54 PM »
hahahahaha, exactly SS.

Sometimes, my friend, it's just toooo damn easy on here. hahahahaha

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2006, 03:35:36 PM »

ROFL....lol....funniest post of the day
Here comes the money shot

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2006, 03:37:24 PM »
ROFL....lol....funniest post of the day

hahaha, SP, you know it's true.  Thats what makes it funny.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2006, 03:42:26 PM »
hahaha, SP, you know it's true.  Thats what makes it funny.

here is his next statement.

"yeah mother fuckers...I will keep adding 10lbs to my deads..in 3 weeks I should break 225 for 3 reps"

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2006, 03:42:44 PM »

well how much can you do now? if you had an 1800+ total weighing around 230 you'd have to be somewhere north of 1400 at 180 given your natural ability to be strong. oh no, wait. you "lift light" now. so even if you tried maxing out you wouldn't be as strong as you would be had you continued lifting heavy.

you look pretty good, dude, i'm not ripping on your appearance. i'm sick of the lies. you're no different than the 40 year old guy with a pot-belly who tells you how much he lifted "back when i played football" in between sets of 50lb incline dumbbell presses.

liars are the reason kids are afraid to be honest when they first join up on a board. if you believed the bullshit then if you can't bench 315 you might as well quit. it took me over three years before i benched 315 for the first time. thanks to people who BS on the boards, they get discouraged and either they give up or they start lying to feel adequate. then they're just perpetuating the problem.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2006, 04:06:17 PM »

the only thing 400lbs that you lift is helping your girlfriend roll to the other side of the bed.

benching 225 for 2 doesn't mean you that you benched 450 for 1....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2006, 04:09:09 PM »
the only thing 400lbs that you lift is helping your girlfriend roll to the other side of the bed.

benching 225 for 2 doesn't mean you that you benched 450 for 1....

hahaha SP, are you saying that "sevastese" might tend to exaggerate his lifting capabilities a bit?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2006, 04:16:12 PM »
hahaha SP, are you saying that "sevastese" might tend to exaggerate his lifting capabilities a bit?

lol, I don't want to say that about him

maybe his math is just bad..lets give him the benefit of the doubt

look..if he deads 300 X 2...technically he did do 600lbs...rofl  ;D

so if he squats 600 we just need divide by 3...it is our fault for misunderstanding him...not his

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2006, 04:18:59 PM »
lol, I don't want to say that about him

maybe his math is just bad..lets give him the benefit of the doubt

look..if he deads 300 X 2...technically he did do 600lbs...rofl  ;D

so if he squats 600 we just need divide by 3...it is our fault for misunderstanding him...not his

hahaha, true.  Maybe math and logic weren't his stong suits in school?  8)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2006, 04:28:53 PM »
do you lot really fucking care that much  ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2006, 04:30:58 PM »

hahaha, a regurgitated account of some other tiny tit who was owned into oblivion weighs in, or are you just taking up for your boyfriend sevastese?

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2006, 04:38:00 PM »
no mate but i thought the title was discussing 'modern gyms' not who's e-penis is bigger. mines 15 inches by the way; WANT PROOF?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2006, 05:30:42 PM »

Not really but don't talk shit and then when you get called out make excuses for why you can't lift those weights anymore. He looks like he's never benched 250 in his life, let alone 400. Let's not forget the 700 lb deadlift and 700+ lb squat. He's a clown.

Stavios

« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2006, 06:14:26 PM »
well how much can you do now? if you had an 1800+ total weighing around 230 you'd have to be somewhere north of 1400 at 180 given your natural ability to be strong. oh no, wait. you "lift light" now. so even if you tried maxing out you wouldn't be as strong as you would be had you continued lifting heavy.

you look pretty good, dude, i'm not ripping on your appearance. i'm sick of the lies. you're no different than the 40 year old guy with a pot-belly who tells you how much he lifted "back when i played football" in between sets of 50lb incline dumbbell presses.

liars are the reason kids are afraid to be honest when they first join up on a board. if you believed the bullshit then if you can't bench 315 you might as well quit. it took me over three years before i benched 315 for the first time. thanks to people who BS on the boards, they get discouraged and either they give up or they start lying to feel adequate. then they're just perpetuating the problem.
Great post Magoo

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2006, 06:41:41 PM »
i was thinking last night about why there are so many silly contraptions like swiss balls, wobble boards, bands, steps and all the other nonsense you see in "gyms" these days and i think it all stems from the fact that 95 percent of "men" don't have the genetics to bench press 500, squat or deadlift 700, shoulder press 315 and handle big weight on the other lifts but they still want to appear "hardcore" so they get a pair of 60lb. db's and do some presses on the swiss ball and then swallow their 50 grams of super duper mega ion exchanged ultra micro filtered whey goat protein and then throw on their skin tight Hollister turtleneck and their sand blasted boot cut Old Navy jeans and feel good about themselves, what do you think?

i tried to kick one once like a soccer ball...it ws laying around where it wouldn't hit no one./.and those things are surprisingly heavy  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2006, 07:38:34 AM »
yes you are right...you being one of those who can't put up the numbers you talked about....and you know i'm right since you won't be posting a video to prove me wrong :)...so....enjoy the swiss balls and the turtellnecks ;;muua!

lol...that's a classic
Get Big, or Die Trying