Author Topic: Look at this beast front squatting 500 for 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7003 times)

king

• Getbig III
Re: Look at this beast front squatting 500 for 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2006, 01:40:58 PM »
hey alexxx how old are you?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2006, 01:42:03 PM »
Ok cool. You are the same age as my training partners. The yound bucks can't keep up with me. ;D
i wish i was your age again.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2006, 01:45:25 PM »
hey alexxx how old are you?

I am 22 years old.

i wish i was your age again.

Come on bro that is just the begining! 65 year old Nubret!

just push some weight!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2006, 02:10:47 PM »
Come on bro that is just the begining! 65 year old Nubret!

That's fucking insane at 65.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2006, 02:40:34 PM »
indeed impressive fronts but that is not the key for getting a pro card. this is more of a powerlifting style training that is going to put you under risk of injury. you can achieve same results with 300 and 400lb

remember what you train for! bodybuilders are not powerlifters,,yes it is nice to do this work from time to time but it aint gonna get your pro card nor grow your muscles better.

very good stength though,,i dont think i can front squat this weight on a regular basis at that rep range going down under parallel powerlifting style,,phenominal job and ofcourse loaded on hormones but whos not so its fair game,,
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2006, 02:42:10 PM »
indeed impressive fronts but that is not the key for getting a pro card. this is more of a powerlifting style training that is going to put you under risk of injury. you can achieve same results with 300 and 400lb

remember what you train for! bodybuilders are not powerlifters,,yes it is nice to do this work from time to time but it aint gonna get your pro card nor grow your muscles better.

very good stength though,,i dont think i can front squat this weight on a regular basis at that rep range going down under parallel powerlifting style,,phenominal job and ofcourse loaded on hormones but whos not so its fair game,,
yeah GH everyone in the world is "loaded up on hormones" ::), hormones or not that's impressive, i've used my share and they never did any work on their own.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2006, 02:45:37 PM »

what does this have to do with getting a pro card you moron?? it's a video of a lift, jesus christ.  stop making stupid irrelevant posts.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2006, 02:46:21 PM »
read it again i said it is VERY impressive,,,but the hormones have A LOT to do with it,,,you will be surprized what llittle anaplon var or halo can do to your strength,,add in growth and test and you will see another 2 plates each side of the bar,,

impressive yet hormonized to the MAXIMUS MAX
fallen angel

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2006, 02:48:06 PM »
read it again i said it is VERY impressive,,,but the hormones have A LOT to do with it,,,you will be surprized what llittle anaplon var or halo can do to your strength,,add in growth and test and you will see another 2 plates each side of the bar,,

do you know this guy?  stop making posts about gear, it's old.,.,. you're stupid.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2006, 02:48:16 PM »
what does this have to do with getting a pro card you moron?? it's a video of a lift, jesus christ.  stop making stupid irrelevant posts.
you have to remember DL, GH15 is imtimidated of anyone who isn't juiced to the gills who lifts impressive weight, he hates the fact that Troponin isn't some 300lb. bloated drug freak monster with zits you can see through his shirt and that he's lifting big weight with good form.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2006, 02:50:10 PM »

hahahahaha, you fuccking moron, you should be bitch slapped for such a silly post, no one on any amount of hormones has ever front squatted 675lbs. below parallel for reps, you've obviously never seen the inside of a gym.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2006, 02:52:46 PM »
my friends,,,the guy in question is king of hormones,,wether he admits or not,,,he also knows his job

now id say im pretty lucky to place top 10 o couple of times for a person who never saw a gym,, ;)
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2006, 02:55:12 PM »
my friends,,,the guy in question is king of hormones,,wether he admits or not,,,he also knows his job

now id say im pretty lucky to place top 10 o couple of times for a person who never saw a gym,, ;)
hahahaha, bullshit, you're the king of the getbig liars, you know nothing about lifting or training, until i see a picture of you onstage or in the gym your posts mean absolutely nothing, if you were indeed a "pro" you would have blue stars, now go back to sitting on Santa's lap and tell him how you want that new 24 inch dildo.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2006, 02:56:09 PM »
hahahahaha, you fuccking moron, you should be bitch slapped for such a silly post, no one on any amount of hormones has ever front squatted 675lbs. below parallel for reps, you've obviously never seen the inside of a gym.
didn't you know that gh15 is a top ten mr olympia competitor, lol, oh brother ::)  monster delusional pathetic no life loser with a fake online pro bodybuilder persona ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2006, 02:58:53 PM »
didn't you know that gh15 is a top ten mr olympia competitor, lol, oh brother ::)  monster delusional pathetic no life loser with a fake online pro bodybuilder persona ::)
hahahaha, he's weak in both body and mind, he's one of these fagggots who thinks you need pounds of steroids to even walk through the gym doors, can you imagine how pathetic this little clowns upbringing was? he was obviously the skinny runt of his family who played chess instead of football and was picked on mercilessly.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2006, 03:00:18 PM »
So according to GH15, squatting 300 wins Olympia's while squatting 500 only leads to injury and plays no role in muscle growth? Interesting concept. And here I thought that increasing weight over time for all these years was the right thing to do.  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2006, 03:22:51 PM »
-you gotta know the sport a little better to understand where i come from,,

-you also need to learn from my posts instead of runnin your 20 year old mouths for nothing,,the more you will read my posts the more chances you have at national placing in the usa or abroad

-i get plenty of private messges that i try to answer yet not all i do due to privacy issues and you got to understand it.

-blue stars are not wanted by me because i want to stay annonimous,,,my email that was provided when registtarion occured is not my email thus email you write there wont get to me,,so is the birthdate provided,,

-im doing a big favour to majority of greenies that aim at high level of competition by opening their eyes since i am god when it comes to hormones,,and not only in the usa

- to all the ones who concerned that dea will come,,,i say you have nothing to worry about because they look for narcs and that is a diff section of bodybuilding that i stay out of,,also when the goods are not kept in usa you are as safe as possible,,

- inorder to be able to survive that long,,you gotta know the industry well and stay as far from fire as possible (palumbo,,the murderer,,you gotta know how to use and control them and put them in an isolated box so when they get cought they know nothing about anything) i shouldnt tell you that but hey its xmas why not ;)

- the guy in question in the video pesented is HORMONIZED TO THE MAX. and yes yes i do support true protien,,they are ok,,,but keep it real fellas,,just keep it real

- if you will pay attention closely how luke improved his chest,,,it wasnt by super heavy bench,,,and he is how much ? 280 oh ya ,,,

insted of running your mouth just lay back,,read,,,take the right hormones and be proud of it,,,and follow my advice if you wanna get anywhere in this industry.
fallen angel

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2006, 03:32:19 PM »
-you gotta know the sport a little better to understand where i come from,,

-you also need to learn from my posts instead of runnin your 20 year old mouths for nothing,,the more you will read my posts the more chances you have at national placing in the usa or abroad

-i get plenty of private messges that i try to answer yet not all i do due to privacy issues and you got to understand it.

-blue stars are not wanted by me because i want to stay annonimous,,,my email that was provided when registtarion occured is not my email thus email you write there wont get to me,,so is the birthdate provided,,

-im doing a big favour to majority of greenies that aim at high level of competition by opening their eyes since i am god when it comes to hormones,,and not only in the usa

- to all the ones who concerned that dea will come,,,i say you have nothing to worry about because they look for narcs and that is a diff section of bodybuilding that i stay out of,,also when the goods are not kept in usa you are as safe as possible,,

- inorder to be able to survive that long,,you gotta know the industry well and stay as far from fire as possible (palumbo,,the murderer,,you gotta know how to use and control them and put them in an isolated box so when they get cought they know nothing about anything) i shouldnt tell you that but hey its xmas why not ;)

- the guy in question in the video pesented is HORMONIZED TO THE MAX. and yes yes i do support true protien,,they are ok,,,but keep it real fellas,,just keep it real

- if you will pay attention closely how luke improved his chest,,,it wasnt by super heavy bench,,,and he is how much ? 280 oh ya ,,,

insted of running your mouth just lay back,,read,,,take the right hormones and be proud of it,,,and follow my advice if you wanna get anywhere in this industry.

what's it like to have a life so pathetic that you feel the need to lie online...?  nothing you say, none of your advice, is groundbreaking.  some of it is stupid, and most is common knowledge among people with basic knowledge of anabolics, on any other board you would be laughed at for trying to proclaim yourself as a hormone guru and pretend to be a succesful pro bber.  just shut the f**k up.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2006, 03:35:52 PM »
what's it like to have a life so pathetic that you feel the need to lie online...?  nothing you say, none of your advice, is groundbreaking.  some of it is stupid, and most is common knowledge among people with basic knowledge of anabolics, on any other board you would be laughed at for trying to proclaim yourself as a hormone guru and pretend to be a succesful pro bber.  just shut the f**k up.

GH15 is a fucking clown. It's pretty obvious he's a gimmick.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2006, 03:44:39 PM »

with out gh15 most other boards would not exisist,, my friend being bitter for you being on hormone and achieving nothing is one thing,,,but to think i ever lie makes you look like your name,, delussional

the reason you are mad out of your mind is because i reveal very very important information and  it hurts somewhere in your brain where the chemicals are little bit off.

if you want me to ever answer you again or respond to you again,,you will have to refer  to me with sir or mr gh15,,and if brave enough leave your real addy here so you cant ever order nothing anymore,,youre lucky if ill let you order poweders because ill cut you from china supp too.
fallen angel

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2006, 03:50:14 PM »
with out gh15 most other boards would not exisist,, my friend being bitter for you being on hormone and achieving nothing is one thing,,,but to think i ever lie makes you look like your name,, delussional

the reason you are mad out of your mind is because i reveal very very important information and  it hurts somewhere in your brain where the chemicals are little bit off.

if you want me to ever answer you again or respond to you again,,you will have to refer  to me with sir or mr gh15,,and if brave enough leave your real addy here so you cant ever order nothing anymore,,youre lucky if ill let you order poweders because ill cut you from china supp too.
lol, know greenleafpharm, fat xu?  email them and ask if they know a guy named ALEX, i think they will, very well.   how are you going to cut me off from powders? lol, you dont know who i am do you, id be glad to actually prove who i am if you would like.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2006, 03:51:44 PM »

Luke Wood? Sure you can improve some if you pump in a lot of hormones and do a lot of "pumping" in the gym. Doesn't change the fact that poundage/tension is the primary factor in hypertrophy. If it weren't you could just stay at home and train with rubber bands and grow to your potential. None of these pros grow as much as when they started training either - when they increased their strength the most. A hypothetical example: if Luke increased his bench from 405 x 10 to 550 x 10 (just an example, not saying it's even possible) his chest would grow so much more.

DC said Trop thinks he can pull 800 eventually. I guarantee his back will bigger than ever at that point.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2006, 03:57:45 PM »
i'm natural now and that's what i do now.

There is no such thing as "natural  now"...if you have ever used then you can't go back.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2006, 04:24:18 PM »
Luke Wood? Sure you can improve some if you pump in a lot of hormones and do a lot of "pumping" in the gym. Doesn't change the fact that poundage/tension is the primary factor in hypertrophy. If it weren't you could just stay at home and train with rubber bands and grow to your potential. None of these pros grow as much as when they started training either - when they increased their strength the most. A hypothetical example: if Luke increased his bench from 405 x 10 to 550 x 10 (just an example, not saying it's even possible) his chest would grow so much more.

DC said Trop thinks he can pull 800 eventually. I guarantee his back will bigger than ever at that point.

diff is,,,i got my pro card,,,part of the reason that many dont,,is this is powerlifting style,, extremly heavy training.

i didnt say that was not impressive because it indeed is,,,what i did say,,, is that this style of lifting will not get you a pro card in most cases,,,take out kuclo of the equation due to age as i said in past times kuclo will have a pro card,,his genetics and build is superior and his age is young.
ronnie coleman got completely fucked from this style of training and did it years before and had the lean muscle mass for this style of lifting.

increasing the weight you lift is important but it gets to a point where injury can kill your goals,,i support heavy lifting,,but heavy lifting should give back results especially on the hormones uses in those specific cases.

i charge 1000s of dollars for seminars and you get it here free my friends,,,use it dont abuse it

being exteremly strong is nice,,,being extremly big (lean muscle mass) is nicer. strength does NOT always equal size for the advance bodybuilder/hormone user.

this is a classic case of powerlifting type of training from the video i have seen and it aimed at power and muscle density,, this will not get you a pro card. period

it can get you place 15 in nationals or the usa,,sometimes higher if the wind blows right

take it to the bank
gh15
fallen angel

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2006, 05:12:25 PM »
Much as I hate to admit it GH is right. Both of these guys have excellent strength for bodybuilders but definitely not pro caliber physiques. Despite Justin lifting more than someone like Cutler he doesn't compare all around with him. But once again for bodybuilding-outstanding strength. For a strongman competition..that's a different story.