Author Topic: Levrone feels like a soilder?  (Read 13189 times)

MRMD2003

• Getbig II
Re: Levrone feels like a soilder?
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2007, 07:13:12 AM »
rccs, i know kev is about 200lbs now. however, thats by choice. he doesn't even train with free weights anymore. he does cardio and does circuit training. that's what he told me last time we talked. as far as you comment about drug usage. what ifbb pro doesn't use or rely on drugs. true kevin didn't train year
round like coleman/yates. that was a personal choice he made. thats what so amazing about his accomplishments as a pro. true he didn't win the olympia. but he one everything else !!!!!!!  to train for 4-5 months for a show and come in and destroy people who have train all year for a show is pretty damn impressive don't you think ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2007, 07:39:04 AM »
rccs, i know kev is about 200lbs now. however, thats by choice. he doesn't even train with free weights anymore. he does cardio and does circuit training. that's what he told me last time we talked. as far as you comment about drug usage. what ifbb pro doesn't use or rely on drugs. true kevin didn't train year
round like coleman/yates. that was a personal choice he made. thats what so amazing about his accomplishments as a pro. true he didn't win the olympia. but he one everything else !!!!!!!  to train for 4-5 months for a show and come in and destroy people who have train all year for a show is pretty damn impressive don't you think ?
one last question for all it's worth...do you know a typical cycle for those 4-5 months that kevin did?...not to emulate...but just outta curiosity...i'll give u in exchange a typical ron love cycle which i consider to be @ ther opposite side of the spectrum.

Moosejay

« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2007, 10:09:53 AM »
yeah, we're the ones who are over there fighting in ''your'' war. no one attacked our country and yet we're in it day in day out backing you guys - moron.

same for ww1,ww2 and vietnam- arseclown.

so i think we've earnt the right to comment on soldiers and sacrifice.

and we do it all the whilst fropm an economy that provides free healthcare, free unemployment benefits, free education, housing...just to name  few.

i still cant get over being in the US and seeing some guy step out of his bmw and literally over some other guy sleeping under a piece of plastic so he could get to the restaurant and eat dinner.....yeah really worth fighting for.

Moosejay

« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2007, 10:12:26 AM »
yeah, we're the ones who are over there fighting in ''your'' war. no one attacked our country and yet we're in it day in day out backing you guys - moron.

same for ww1,ww2 and vietnam- arseclown.

so i think we've earnt the right to comment on soldiers and sacrifice.

and we do it all the whilst fropm an economy that provides free healthcare, free unemployment benefits, free education, housing...just to name  few.

i still cant get over being in the US and seeing some guy step out of his bmw and literally over some other guy sleeping under a piece of plastic so he could get to the restaurant and eat dinner.....yeah really worth fighting for.

Is your tax rate anything like it is in some countries in Europe?

Such as, in the 70% of income range?

If your government leaves you with peanuts from your paycheck, then all of the things you mentioned should be covered anyway.

To be fair and balanced, you should address this.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2007, 04:07:05 PM »
Is your tax rate anything like it is in some countries in Europe?

Such as, in the 70% of income range?

If your government leaves you with peanuts from your paycheck, then all of the things you mentioned should be covered anyway.

To be fair and balanced, you should address this.

If you're talking about australia the answer is no, the taxation rate is not that high.  It is maximum of ~50%. 

If you've ever been to England you'll perceive a huge class difference whereas in australia there isn't really much differentiation atall, everybody is living a pretty high standard of life.  Whilst I am pure 100% english blood I will be the first to admit that life in Australia is great.  I think the US is probably pretty similar but I have a feeling that low income earners  are taken care of a little bit more in Aus.