Author Topic: Do Israeli Jews still believe this? Stells..ya need to watch this  (Read 2356 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1598533094200160862&q=jinn

and how come we hardly ever hear about it...?

how come a Jewish person can openly on American TV say that a person killing people in palestine is a hero?

many many many incidents like these finally in desperation lead to (wrongfull) homocide bombings..

action...reaction...alth ough god forbid a muslim said those bombings are justified..but the folks in these vids have no fear and go ahead and say EXACTLY that on US TV!!

carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Do Israeli Jews still believe this? Stells..ya need to watch this
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 02:15:34 AM »
You're just pointing fingers because islam is such a disgraceful ideology propagated by a child molesting muslim.

You're like a kid in a playground who's done something wrong, then saying "yeah but he did it too!"
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 06:23:48 AM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1598533094200160862&q=jinn

and how come we hardly ever hear about it...?

how come a Jewish person can openly on American TV say that a person killing people in palestine is a hero?

many many many incidents like these finally in desperation lead to (wrongfull) homocide bombings..

action...reaction...alth ough god forbid a muslim said those bombings are justified..but the folks in these vids have no fear and go ahead and say EXACTLY that on US TV!!

Toxy, I don't have time to watch the whole thing now...just saw the first few minutes.

Do you know who put the video together?

Toxy, do you ever watch Glenn Beck on CNN?  If so, did you happen to see his full hour piece on Islam?
R

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 11:01:17 AM »
You're just pointing fingers because islam is such a disgraceful ideology propagated by a child molesting muslim.

You're like a kid in a playground who's done something wrong, then saying "yeah but he did it too!"
And you're like a brainwashed child who doesn't see how his parents could ever wrong. Sit your ass down u zionist litlte bitch.

now on with the adult talk.. Honestly, Im disgusted with your repeated child molester comments....grow the fuck up a little. And to top it off you say "child molesting muslim" when referring to Prophet Muhammed(Pbuh), speaking of him as if he was just another muslim. Now tell me you're not one fo thsoe douches who think Islam has been around since Christianity... or one of those who associates the religion with a prticular race. AAH!! I think we've got you figured out here ;)
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 11:05:00 AM »
Toxy, I don't have time to watch the whole thing now...just saw the first few minutes.

Toxy, do you ever watch Glenn Beck on CNN?  If so, did you happen to see his full hour piece on Islam?
Though I havent watched his peice on Islam(something Id be really looking forward to  ::)) I think the man is a complete nut... you know the "pole-smoking alarmist" types that Ozmo refers to sometimes. What do you think of this man Stella?
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 11:56:58 AM »

didn't i tell ya to stay out of my threads...

and tsk haider..just send this ijit to conventory...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 11:59:11 AM »

noo i didn't happen to catch that ..i know of glenn beck..i'll try and see if its on tonite..(if house isn't on)

i'd watch the whole thing..its news footage from cnn and other news channels..you can see the logo at the bottom

i'd watch the whole thing in my spare time..

no clue who put this together..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2006, 12:01:57 PM »
And you're like a brainwashed child who doesn't see how his parents could ever wrong. Sit your ass down u zionist litlte bitch.

now on with the adult talk.. Honestly, Im disgusted with your repeated child molester comments....grow the f**k up a little. And to top it off you say "child molesting muslim" when referring to Prophet Muhammed(Pbuh), speaking of him as if he was just another muslim. Now tell me you're not one fo thsoe douches who think Islam has been around since Christianity... or one of those who associates the religion with a prticular race. AAH!! I think we've got you figured out here ;)

do you understand the meaning of sending to conventory...we used to do this in high school to little tattletale pricks..we'd simply stop acknowlodging their presence. simple..i dont read his posts anymore..hense they dont anger me  :)

and it ws last week on the gossip i think that nord busted himself..he said he ws christian.(although i doubt the christians want him...all my friends are christians and quite nice folk..i've actually been to church with a lot of em)

take a deep breath...reeelax  :)
and it ws last week on the gossip
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 01:20:48 PM »

now on with the adult talk.. Honestly, Im disgusted with your repeated child molester comments....grow the f**k up a little. And to top it off you say "child molesting muslim" when referring to Prophet Muhammed(Pbuh), speaking of him as if he was just another muslim. Now tell me you're not one fo thsoe douches who think Islam has been around since Christianity... or one of those who associates the religion with a prticular race. AAH!! I think we've got you figured out here ;)

Firstly, freedom of speech.

Secondly, you have no game, you cannot debate or refute my information, sources etc.

Of course he's just another muslim. He's not a prophet of God. He's a child molesting militant. Islam hasn't been around since Christianity. Muslims can be of any race.

You play the race card because you have no game. It's your only point of attack. Try refuting my statements.

1) Did he molest a child
2) Was he a militant

A1: Yes of course he molested a child, never in the history of the human race have children sexually matured, physically and mentally by the age of 9. Sure you could say she had some bush on her tush, but I doubt it, and also let us not forget the hadiths that depict her playing with dolls whilst being muhammads wife.

A2: He was most definitely a militant. Nothing here you can say can refute this, the amount of sources stating he was a militant is as abundant as matter in the universe.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2006, 01:28:11 PM »
hahahaha yea sure I got no game. You idiot you claim u have "upped" your game but its the same old bullshit thats being repeated. Turning it into a little ego war is a little more than what you should be capable of, no? You think your childish comments add to your reputation and encourage other to reply to you? do you not know that freedom of speech comes with a price; that an idiot like you who's gonna spew childish comments will only expose his own ignorance and look like an idiot. And shall we forget the common fucking etiquette to argue a point without resorting to childish insults?
   Looks to me like you gotta clean up your game boy- until then you shall be left in your misery as you try to gain attention by yet again resorting to insults. I'm with toxic here, and that doesn't happen very often (for ex, months ago he was cool with u when in fact I warned him against that ;))
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2006, 01:34:35 PM »
Ok, I see no debating and no refuting, only frivolous bullshit!

Funny thing is however it may appear, I don't mind toxic would you believe. Sure... he might hate me - that's fine, but this is an on-line forum, I don't take it to heart. I find him entertaining in the most part.

Some of his anti Jewish shit I disagree with, and he appears to believe in a lot of bullshit conspiracy theories, which I also disagree with.

But most of the time I'm only jesting with him, even tho he might not interpret it as that... e.g. repeatedly asking him "So, do you think man has been on the moon?"

Now, refute my points! OH SHIT YOU CAN'T!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2006, 01:44:20 PM »
Not frivolous at all, you act like you're sitting on a pile of facts, and argue using the same points without supporting your statements. I'm sick of you harping on the negative when Muhammed(pbuh) was and is recognised as being a great man in his time. Just to give u an example of that- even his worst enemies swore in God's name that Muhammed was not a liar and a trustworthy man.
   What bothers me more is where your arguments originate- hate, it's called Islamophobia. You harping on the negative makes this all too obvious, hence exposing your own weak game... you leave me no work to do, except to point out the obvious. I can go on and on abt your obvious lack of knoweldge on the subject, for example you referring to a hadith as a chapter in the Quran (that was complete self-pwning yet again), but like I said I'd be willing to let that go if infact you have upped your game and argue objectively with facts.

Your turn for evidence.

follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2006, 01:50:08 PM »
Not frivolous at all, you act like you're sitting on a pile of facts, and argue using the same points without supporting your statements. I'm sick of you harping on the negative when Muhammed(pbuh) was and is recognised as being a great man in his time. Just to give u an example of that- even his worst enemies swore in God's name that Muhammed was not a liar and a trustworthy man.
   What bothers me more is where your arguments originate- hate, it's called Islamophobia. You harping on the negative makes this all too obvious, hence exposing your own weak game... you leave me no work to do, except to point out the obvious. I can go on and on abt your obvious lack of knoweldge on the subject, for example you referring to a hadith as a chapter in the Quran (that was complete self-pwning yet again), but like I said I'd be willing to let that go if infact you have upped your game and argue objectively with facts.

Your turn for evidence.

It's late here in sunny England i'm done with this tonight. I will open a thread tomorrow. Luckily all my info is from islamic doctrines, you should be able to refute me pretty easily.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2006, 03:19:26 PM »
It's late here in sunny England i'm done with this tonight. I will open a thread tomorrow. Luckily all my info is from islamic doctrines, you should be able to refute me pretty easily.

unless you understand and speak arabic yourself..
all your so called evidence is just bullshit mate..taken out of context...

and i'm anti jewish cause i posted 1 legit vid??? ::) ..i'm anti israel...get your story straight..

being anti israel = inti jew??(anti zionist yes...2 different things..didn't ya know?? or ya just pretend not to know?)...well then its just more evidence how far they have succeeded in brainwashing ya...
most of the buziness my dad does is with jews..

now could i refute your so called evidence...most def...am i gonna take hours out of my day to do the research just to satisfy you?

....dont flatter yourself mate..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2006, 03:08:45 AM »
unless you understand and speak arabic yourself..
all your so called evidence is just bullshit mate..taken out of context...

That's a fallacy my friend. It certainly can be accurately translated.

Many editions of the English versions of the koran have very heavy backing, e.g. the royal family of saudi arabia along with many prominent islamic organisations.

Funny thing is, the weak translation arguement is used mostly by idiots. No offence of course brother, but that's just the way it is.
الاسلام هو شيطانية