Author Topic: Tony Romo--tough life  (Read 2882 times)

body88

Re: Tony Romo--tough life
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2006, 02:31:41 PM »
he has had what? 5 good games when nobody knew how to defend him because they didn't have any tape on him...Now that he is getting pressured, he sux...The guy actually 5'11...At that height, their are only a couple of QB's that can pull it off...Drew Brees is one of them and Garcia is another...Bree's was supposed to be great and Garcia plays above his actual skill level...As far as Romo, he was supposed to be a 2nd string QB his whole life but played some good games...Must be tuff throwing to some of the best wide recievers in the business...

He will not be a good QB for years and will disappear in a couple of years...

We shall see  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2006, 03:42:10 PM »
yeah, they did seem to figure him out.  remember when tampa bay's gradkowski looked invincible for 5 minutes?  By week 3 he was bench-worthy after they started destroying him and remoing his only 3 moves.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2006, 03:55:42 PM »
he has had what? 5 good games when nobody knew how to defend him because they didn't have any tape on him...Now that he is getting pressured, he sux...The guy actually 5'11...At that height, their are only a couple of QB's that can pull it off...Drew Brees is one of them and Garcia is another...Bree's was supposed to be great and Garcia plays above his actual skill level...As far as Romo, he was supposed to be a 2nd string QB his whole life but played some good games...Must be tuff throwing to some of the best wide recievers in the business...

I agree

E
E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2006, 04:12:11 PM »
Jessica's better looking; the original's not bad.

She has that seasoned, "I'll fq you reverse cowgirl style", and throw that shit at you. Jessica looks to damn brittle, like she'll get pissed if you muss up the hair, and leave prints on her ass.

I have to agree... Romo has impressive skill. He is also extremely mobile. He will be a good QB for years to come. I don't think he will be a Brady, Palmer or Manning. But, he will excel in the NFC.

I have seen him make some pretty tough throws this year. He is def cocky as hell tho ;D

Exactly, but you know what, I see TO "leaving" before Romo. Dumbass needs superglue on his gloves 

body88

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2006, 04:21:09 PM »
TO sucks... The guy is only happy when he gets fed the ball. Me, me, me in the biggest team sport there is. What an arshole.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2006, 04:43:09 PM »
TO sucks... The guy is only happy when he gets fed the ball. Me, me, me in the biggest team sport there is. What an arshole.

I remember when he was badmouthing McNabb on the sidelines on TV. If you try and give him the ball, he drops it. The only then he is good for is distracting the defense...other than that he is virtually useless... I think he needs to seriously contemplate taking more than the recommended dose for sleeping pills

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2006, 04:44:04 PM »

He sux? 100% knee-jerk over-reaction from someone who probably thought he was great a few weeks ago.

He's a good QB, and the main reason the Cowboys are in the playoffs! They figured him out? A few iffy games against some of the league's best defenses in his first year, with Owen dropping footballs all over the place doesn't mean much.

He's definitely going to be one of the best QBs of the next few years, remember i said it when the rabid dogs here jump back on the bandwagon.

Owens supposedly has problems with one of his hands but i'm starting to wonder if it's even worth bringing him back next year vs. having a less imposing but reliable receiver instead.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2006, 08:21:18 PM »
He sux? 100% knee-jerk over-reaction from someone who probably thought he was great a few weeks ago.

He's a good QB, and the main reason the Cowboys are in the playoffs! They figured him out? A few iffy games against some of the league's best defenses in his first year, with Owen dropping footballs all over the place doesn't mean much.

He's definitely going to be one of the best QBs of the next few years, remember i said it when the rabid dogs here jump back on the bandwagon.

Owens supposedly has problems with one of his hands but i'm starting to wonder if it's even worth bringing him back next year vs. having a less imposing but reliable receiver instead.

hahahaha you jump on the bandwagon so fast ::)

the main reason the cowboys are going to the playoffs is because the nfc sucks

E
E

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2006, 06:06:28 AM »
Rumor has it by the middle of the third quarter, carrie underwood was on a jet back to Nashville.  She don't give that sweet stuff up to LOSERS!  I heard she sent her phone number to Jeff Garcia.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2006, 06:08:46 AM »
hahahaha you jump on the bandwagon so fast ::)

the main reason the cowboys are going to the playoffs is because the nfc sucks

E

Monster attempted rationalization by "Earl". The Cowboys were going nowhere without Romo, however bad the NFC was.

body88

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2006, 06:16:10 AM »
Romo will be a good qb in the NFC imo. He will not be a Brady, Palmer or Manning. He will not continue with the streak he was on when he first stepped in. But, with the weapons he has and his ability to be so mobile he will do fine. He is pretty accurate and has a good arm. Nothing spectacular but, the kid isn't fried shit either.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2006, 02:45:48 PM »
Monster attempted rationalization by "Earl". The Cowboys were going nowhere without Romo, however bad the NFC was.

he helped them win a few games, thus preventing them from getting a higher draft pick

jeff garcia deserves to go to the pro bowl more

E

E

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2006, 04:51:28 PM »
he helped them win a few games, thus preventing them from getting a higher draft pick

jeff garcia deserves to go to the pro bowl more

E

Desperate attempt to rationalize. Romo's had the same impact as Ben did previously with the Steelers.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2006, 09:42:44 PM »
Desperate attempt to rationalize. Romo's had the same impact as Ben did previously with the Steelers.

i didn't know romo went 15-1 as a rookie and won a super bowl in his second year ???

do you ever get tired of being owned or do you like being stupid?

E
E