Author Topic: First Cycle problems  (Read 1107 times)

Nicrah

• Getbig II
First Cycle problems
« on: December 25, 2006, 05:42:30 PM »
Ok a guy I'm training started his first cycle 4 weeks ago now. He is doing 500mg of Test E every week, and 50mg Dbol every day, and .5mg Arimidex EOD. He says he has noticed no noticable gains, strength increases or pumps. What is the problem? I know the stuff he is on is legit, his test is in labeled amps, and the Dbol is BD. Any help would be welcome.

whitewidow

Re: First Cycle problems
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 05:48:54 PM »
just because the amps are labelled does not make them 100% real. also how do you know the BD tabs are real? maybe the guy is a non responder or just has a bad diet and training regimen. also Test E takes a long time to kick in at least 4 weeks.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 05:56:52 PM »
If it is real stuff, the dbol should have kicked in wks ago...White mentioned that he might be a non-responder, maybe, I've never heard of that, but perhaps a "slow" responder might be more accurate.
Even if his training and diet suck, he should still notice something, not magic, but something.

You said that "you" train the guy, do you use the same stuff from the same supplier? Otherwise, how do you know it's good?

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 06:24:09 PM »
I'm not sure if it's alright to name the shop I go through or not. But I was introduced to it by a Getbig Mod. What specifically should I tell him to look for in using the Dbol? I've never used it personally, and test is easy enough to understand.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 07:39:31 PM »
I'm not sure if it's alright to name the shop I go through or not. But I was introduced to it by a Getbig Mod. What specifically should I tell him to look for in using the Dbol? I've never used it personally, and test is easy enough to understand.

Please send me a PM with the shop's name & who recommended you.

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 07:56:26 PM »
PM sent.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 08:12:43 PM »

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2006, 08:36:46 PM »
Please send me a PM with the shop's name & who recommended you.
I'm curios as well

Chevybigguns

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2006, 08:42:53 PM »
Thats your first cycle? 20mg. of D would be plenty for a first timer. Are you trying to spend the rest with kidney failure. ???

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2006, 10:35:59 PM »
Ok a guy I'm training started his first cycle 4 weeks ago now. He is doing 500mg of Test E every week, and 50mg Dbol every day, and .5mg Arimidex EOD. He says he has noticed no noticable gains, strength increases or pumps. What is the problem? I know the stuff he is on is legit, his test is in labeled amps, and the Dbol is BD. Any help would be welcome.

Unless it's severely underdosed or fake, he should be feeling it.

Who is the UG?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...