Author Topic: People often mistake me for Lee Priest.  (Read 8637 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: People often mistake me for Lee Priest.
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2007, 07:56:14 PM »
youre playing with fire, boy.

The only fire I would be playing with, is the one I use to burn the chest hair off of you. Not to mention I have a good accelerator in that oil you're using to rub on yourself to look more defined (but you have to have muscle to be defined, right?). ::) 

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2007, 08:35:20 AM »
I must have missed this thread last year. You're fucking kidding me. You look nothing like Lee Priest.
Don't mess with me, Rimjob.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Taking the bodybuilding physique to the next level
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2007, 08:49:15 AM »
That's what's called a Musclebear. Do you know Brett?

please stop using our terminology. and anyway why are you guys threatened by a hairy chest? 

I was at this Italian festival in Jersey this weekend...All these guidos had earings and product in their hair, shaved chest hair hahaha...the very same guidos that beat up gay guys in highschool for doing the same thing...hahaha monster self ownage.  Funny thing is they are all out of style now..hahahah

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2007, 09:46:20 AM »
MIke Arvilla has made a Great Transformation...he actually looks contest ready in the pics on this thread

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2007, 10:04:07 AM »
spekaing of "muscle bears"..hella funny story... i was in my english comp. class yesterday and this older dude whos in my class that is KINDA built, but more fat than muscle, has a goatee, always wears a sleeveless shirt and his whole arm is hairy as fuck like an animal.....well anyways, i always suspected this guy was gay, and we were in the computer lab going over how to access the online portion of the class...and i look over and see this guy is surfing some "bear411" site right during the middle of class and at the college!! hilarious. i started busting up right there in class.

the guy didnt even get embarrassed either..he just kept surfing the web looking at "bear" sites....
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2007, 12:52:25 PM »
spekaing of "muscle bears"..hella funny story... i was in my english comp. class yesterday and this older dude whos in my class that is KINDA built, but more fat than muscle, has a goatee, always wears a sleeveless shirt and his whole arm is hairy as fuck like an animal.....well anyways, i always suspected this guy was gay, and we were in the computer lab going over how to access the online portion of the class...and i look over and see this guy is surfing some "bear411" site right during the middle of class and at the college!! hilarious. i started busting up right there in class.

the guy didnt even get embarrassed either..he just kept surfing the web looking at "bear" sites....

Hmmm from that description it seems like you have met the "famous" among the internet, "the squadfather"
half-"man", half-hippo.