Author Topic: British dragon closed?  (Read 6643 times)

digitarious

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
British dragon closed?
« on: December 26, 2006, 05:24:07 AM »
have you seen the message on the official site?
anyone got any info on whats going on?

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: British dragon closed?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 02:27:48 PM »
All our regular distributors as listed on the Suppliers list will have sufficient stock until well into the new year (2007).

British Dragon would like to thank its loyal supporters.

Please re-visit this site for further bulletins.

www.britishdragon.com
w

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 02:43:37 PM »
this is old news guys. we talked about all this 2 weeks ago.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 04:54:17 AM »
lol
w

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 07:13:56 AM »
If you guys are interested, I posted the full story about BD on my Blog awhile ago...

digitarious

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 08:00:58 AM »
hooker can u post a link please?
thanks a lot

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 08:11:43 AM »
thanks a lot

I second that.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 08:14:29 AM »
thanks a lot

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/?p=77

This should (Hopefully) clear things up a bit.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2006, 08:29:31 AM »

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2006, 02:00:09 PM »
Anthony. I read your article/blog/whatever. It was very good (maybe not completely accurate/true). It'll be interesting to see what happens with them (BD that is).

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2006, 06:32:47 AM »
A bunch of sites have actually reprinted my blog on the British Dragon issue, to let their members in on what was going on.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2006, 02:58:54 PM »
I dont think that blog is 100% accurate on what occured but i do think genx did make some bad rumors up.
Alin has been known too lie! I love how he tried to deny affiliation with Ivitamins when the WU info on both sites is the same.I think alin was wrongfully attacked but I think their is still alot of the whole story missing.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2006, 04:27:46 PM »
I dont think that blog is 100% accurate on what occured but i do think genx did make some bad rumors up.
Alin has been known too lie! I love how he tried to deny affiliation with Ivitamins when the WU info on both sites is the same.I think alin was wrongfully attacked but I think their is still alot of the whole story missing.

That information has nothing to do with GenXXL, really. It's got to do with British Dragon.

bigwrxguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2006, 07:43:25 PM »
Well this sucks what's left out that is legit. I've been using these guys for a while now.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2006, 08:34:15 PM »
Well this sucks what's left out that is legit. I've been using these guys for a while now.
What? Are you asking what brands are legitimate?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2006, 02:20:50 AM »
What? Are you asking what brands are legitimate?

I think so.

bigwrxguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2007, 09:08:28 PM »
I was asking what legit stores are left

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2007, 12:17:41 PM »
why would genx make up lies about alin?  once he took control of bd operations, did he like charge them more for the same product or something?

I think I remember reading on genx's boards a few months ago about them saying he was producing counterfeits

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2007, 12:59:56 PM »
why would genx make up lies about alin?  once he took control of bd operations, did he like charge them more for the same product or something?

I think I remember reading on genx's boards a few months ago about them saying he was producing counterfeits

I don't really know why GenXXL made up lies about Alin. I've pretty much stayed clear of anything involving them. But it's a bit weird to say that the person who produces BD is himself producing counterfeits, isn't it? Isn't that like saying that the US Treasury is printing counterfeit money?

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2007, 03:38:52 PM »
So whats everyone's consensus here.  If we have a legit BD source, do you think it would be a good time to get some gear before all the suppliers stock is gone?

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2007, 08:39:26 PM »
So whats everyone's consensus here.  If we have a legit BD source, do you think it would be a good time to get some gear before all the suppliers stock is gone?

There will be a new pharmaceutical company, producing anabolics, out of the former factory where BD was made. In other words, the factory which was producing the last batch of (*overdosed) British Dragon products will now be producing a new line of Registered and licensed Anabolic Steroids.

That's all I can say right now, but tomorrow I'll make some kind of post in my Blog giving as many details as possible (without giving away more than I'm allowed)>

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2007, 09:38:07 PM »
Good deal.  Hopefully the new company will be up to the same quality as BD

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2007, 09:53:02 PM »
so whats the deal- does alin own this new company or what?

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2007, 12:18:11 AM »

My Blog represents 2 sides of the story, which is from one of the founders of BD, and Alin. GenXXL has nothing to do with the BD company (they were only just a re-seller), and their attempt to look important, or like a major player in the game is sad and absurd. They've been around for all of two years, at most, and the only reason they even have a company is that when they started, one of their founders pretended to be Mr.X from EliteFitness...THAT'S how they made their name initially.

The founder of BD as well as Alin read my blog and thought it to be fair and accurate. GenXXL's e-mails were like a person who sells Mustangs trying to tell everyone about Ford, and how important they are to the invention of the engine, etc...GenXXL was nothing, at all, to BD, except someone who carried their products. They had/have no say in the company, and nothing to do with it other than they were ALLOWED to carry the BD line of products.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2007, 01:50:25 AM »
There will be a new pharmaceutical company, producing anabolics, out of the former factory where BD was made. In other words, the factory which was producing the last batch of (*overdosed) British Dragon products will now be producing a new line of Registered and licensed Anabolic Steroids.

That's all I can say right now, but tomorrow I'll make some kind of post in my Blog giving as many details as possible (without giving away more than I'm allowed)>
nice,
what   would be new brand name !?
w