Author Topic: Planes hitting buildings... is this being overlooked?  (Read 2270 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Planes hitting buildings... is this being overlooked?
« on: December 26, 2006, 03:17:00 PM »
 :-\

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Planes hitting buildings... is this being overlooked?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 03:28:50 PM »
Seriously 240, I thought you had spoken your last on this subject?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 03:34:28 PM »
I had.  But was bored and felt like asking.  DL and Nordic thought the missile theory was asinine.  If it is physically impossible for a commercial plane to penetrate a building, suddenly we start to scratch our heads and ask what happened on 9/11....

For the record, no one is ever gonna go to jail for it, I've accepted that.  But if americans know it was bullshit, they won't fall for the next one.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 09:17:34 AM »
I had.  But was bored and felt like asking.  DL and Nordic thought the missile theory was asinine.  If it is physically impossible for a commercial plane to penetrate a building, suddenly we start to scratch our heads and ask what happened on 9/11....

For the record, no one is ever gonna go to jail for it, I've accepted that.  But if americans know it was bullshit, they won't fall for the next one.

Wasn't the area where it hit mostly windows?  If so, I could easily see it penetrating the building.  A solid wall is a different story.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 09:22:29 AM »
a building in harlem partially collapsed the other day

they have already started an investigation ...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 09:31:53 AM »
My theorie on this is the buildings were fake......it was just a government facade made of sponge :D!!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 09:38:34 AM »
keep in mind that in most plane crashes they are not going anywhere near 500mph, nor do they generally hit things head on(ie skidding along the ground leaving wings and tail) ... id imagine most of the plane would be atomized at those speeds wouldnt you?

sandycoosworth

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 10:21:48 AM »
u sure thats the cockpit and not an engine, or part of the undrcarriage ... i was looking over my "files" on this yesterday to reply to this thread and my best guess is it was in fact the engine that they found on the street .... leaving that aside:

what makes me think that could be a missile is not the shape of it, rather its the fact that it explodes in its own fireball which is a distinct and lighter color flame from the main fireball ... add to that that it exploded through the corner of the building which would ensure that WTC 2 did not collapse into WTC 1 yet would still collapse largely on the WTC complex ... thats a very lucky cooincidence