Author Topic: anyone have regrets?  (Read 2609 times)

Jack Jj

• Getbig II
  • Train hard n'heavy!
Re: anyone have regrets?
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007, 09:48:02 PM »
  I've done d-ball - 100 -150 mg ed for 8 months straight and never had any problems. Had blood work done in the midle and end of cycle and after the cycle - nothing except slightly elevated liver enzymes at the end. But of course everybody is diffiernet! However  I don't do stuff like that anymore!

Well yes everybody is different and that is important to remember. The general advice on gear works for most, but some can take a shitload of gear and never have problem and som cant deal with it at all. My friend who took 3 abombs and 10 thai and test didnt have elevated liver enzymes when they checked him at the hospital..BUT he did have a heart attack. So I guess everybody respond different to gear.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 10:29:23 PM »
Well yes everybody is different and that is important to remember. The general advice on gear works for most, but some can take a shitload of gear and never have problem and som cant deal with it at all. My friend who took 3 abombs and 10 thai and test didnt have elevated liver enzymes when they checked him at the hospital..BUT he did have a heart attack. So I guess everybody respond different to gear.

How old was the guy?
It's good to have the lipid profile done during each cycle!

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 10:54:52 PM »
Regarding beeing sterile, its just something I think of sometimes cos u never know for sure if u fully recuperate fully between cycles. Maybe after doin gear for 10-15 years u wont have all that much left of your own production to make a lady pregnant. I have aldready done gear for 5 years and before u know it its gone another 5 years.

Jack get kids now ;) Lol..

But I hear you bro...I'm going to stay clean for another 3 years or so, cuz we're planning for second baby in that time period. After that, I'll prolly start again, cuz w/ two kids in the bag I wont have to worry again whether I'm shooting blanks or not.