« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 06:36:39 AM »
Shawn, care to comment on this subject?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Melvin Anthony Signs with Muscletech
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 06:37:23 AM »
now with muscletech melvin will really improve ::),how many times can u reinvent the wheel?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 06:39:35 AM »
Shawn, care to comment on this subject?

haha were is the shawninator when you need him lolz ;)

As far as Melvin goes, good for you (money wise) but your a comercial whore as anybody else who signed up for Muscletech, their product are worthless and you know it.
Still I would have done the same if I would be you, muscletech probably pays best atm, so yeah good luck to you, just don't think anybody is going to believe a fuckin thing comming out of your mouth coz both the "S&M snookerball" gagging you and the dick fuckin you up the ass has muscletech writen all over it.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 07:36:16 AM »
Muscletech, vyotech, homotech all the same male whoring companies as far as Im concerned....
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 07:38:09 AM »
Melvin Anthony just won the 2008 Mr. Olympia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 07:56:37 AM »
So are you saying that Melvin had more credibility as a VyoTech sponsored athlete, or he would be more credible with BSN?   But because it's MT he is a commercial whore?

Where excactly did I say that?
Dumber than a second coat of paint ::)

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 07:58:36 AM »

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 09:36:49 AM »
Muscletech, vyotech, homotech all the same male whoring companies as far as Im concerned....

So...if you work for Kodak, you're a "Kodak whore"...and if you work for GM, you're a "GM whore"...etc...

It's called WORKING FOR A COMPANY...no different than anyone else.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 09:38:01 AM »
Marvelous Melvin will do just fine. Stop the hating, punks
Get Big, or Die Trying

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 09:38:41 AM »
So...if you work for Kodak, you're a "Kodak whore"...and if you work for GM, you're a "GM whore"...etc...

yes, but if you use kodak film, you get a photograph.

you use any -tech, nothing happens.
Deep Tissue Massage

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2006, 09:41:21 AM »
This thread is 375% better than other threads.
a

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2006, 09:45:26 AM »
yes, but if you use kodak film, you get a photograph.

you use any -tech, nothing happens.

You get to hang out with Kamali ???

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2006, 09:58:11 AM »

Umm yeah , those companies have products that work...not the voodoo science of the NOT FDA approved findings riddled in BB supplement claims hahahah
plus the last time i checked, i didnt see any employess of GM or Kodak taking pics of themselves in thongs hahahahha
L

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2006, 10:12:11 AM »

I was thinking the same thing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2006, 10:22:19 AM »
I was thinking the same thing.

I think all parties know it at this point.  Phil Heath will be a great champ one day, but he's what, 26? 25?  Plenty of time to get those legs caught up to those crazy arms, and straighten out the elavicle deal.  He'll win his, barring injury or another young unstoppable guy. 

But for the time being, Cutler crushes ron, then Melvin takes his two.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2006, 10:25:25 AM »
I bet Jay will get at least one more but he won't come anywhere close to the dominance or the historical runs of some of the past olympia winners when compared to their crops. Melvin looked great and I'm beginning to think Muscletech listens to the outcry of the public in these matters. Muscletech makes champions wether not not they drink that shitty stuff.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2006, 11:01:00 AM »

]

I never said anything about any other company, but we all know what Muscletech is really all about and how SERIOUSLY crao their products really are.
What I mean with that is that if you have to also morally decide were you want to work, just because I work for a company that kills and cooks small children (even if I don't work in the slaughterhouse but in accounting) makes it not alright.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2006, 11:35:47 AM »

Yes, you are right, you would be a kodak whore if you claimed to use their products when everyone knows that your pictures are actually produced using "oil based" paints  ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2006, 11:45:17 AM »

I predict that HEATH will one day sign with MuscleTech. I predict within the next 2 years he WILL sign with them.

Now we look forward to seeing Melvin with his right hand on his chin with a look of concentration on his face in the office of some 'lab' where some actor...or...eh...DOCTOR with a stethescope around his neck holds a jug(label facing the camera) pointing at the bottle as if explaining how it works.

We can even enjoy pics of Melvin giving all his credit and 'new muscle growth' to 'bullshitTECH and homoTECH and snakeoilTECH'.

If we're lucky...we can see a pic of melvin sitting on a bench in a gym holding a shaker cup with a jug of Creatorp70Tech as if the camera caught him in the act of making a 'potion'. Yay!

Wanna know the truth? Guess what? I'm in good with someone who used to talk to Melvin daily for YEARS...this person POSTS here all the time. Some people love him...some hate him. Melvin? Doesn't USE any supplements ever...never has and never will. I hope there is at least ONE newb reading my post and that ONE newb will be saved from going to GNC with his GoldCard buying a box of GaycikTech.
?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2006, 01:03:08 PM »
I predict that HEATH will one day sign with MuscleTech. I predict within the next 2 years he WILL sign with them.

Now we look forward to seeing Melvin with his right hand on his chin with a look of concentration on his face in the office of some 'lab' where some actor...or...eh...DOCTOR with a stethescope around his neck holds a jug(label facing the camera) pointing at the bottle as if explaining how it works.

We can even enjoy pics of Melvin giving all his credit and 'new muscle growth' to 'bullshitTECH and homoTECH and snakeoilTECH'.

If we're lucky...we can see a pic of melvin sitting on a bench in a gym holding a shaker cup with a jug of Creatorp70Tech as if the camera caught him in the act of making a 'potion'. Yay!

Wanna know the truth? Guess what? I'm in good with someone who used to talk to Melvin daily for YEARS...this person POSTS here all the time. Some people love him...some hate him. Melvin? Doesn't USE any supplements ever...never has and never will. I hope there is at least ONE newb reading my post and that ONE newb will be saved from going to GNC with his GoldCard buying a box of GaycikTech.

lol......melvin becomes another bodybuilder getting paid to tell us how much TECH-shits he uses to get that big ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2006, 01:08:01 PM »
That's one of the main reason I don't think Cutler deserves being MrO.... beside all aspects how great his body is and how hard he worked and that judging only by his body he absolutely deserves to be MR O.
Him telling everybody that he uses CellTech, the one product EVERYBODY knows to be the worst product EVER is just fuking unbarable for me.
Anybody else fuck em, but not MR Olympia.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2006, 01:09:58 PM »
 ...and the uninformed, ignorant and gullible over-enthusiastic NEWBIE will run out to GNC to buy his jug of CellTech because he 'thinks' Melvin gained mind-blowing size using it...and so will he.

Melvin...does not...use...supplements. Majority of PRO BB's...don't use ANY supps. At most? They might take a multi-vitamin and might drink a shake but only if it's GIVEN ot them at that exact moment and that's usually those glass bottles of Isopure after their workout...only if its FREE though.

Jay? Jay doesnt use a thing by MT. In his Ripped to Shreds video he was explaining how he stays away from ALL simple sugars during a contest prpe...then he caught himself and said...'eh...except for CellTech'.

YEA RITE!

Who wants to hear my true story about TheBlockHead having lunch with a very huge and freaky massive IFBB Pro 3 years ago and the conversation about supplements came up as his face was splattered with every AD by his 'sponsor' at the time.
?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2006, 01:11:58 PM »
...and the uninformed, ignorant and gullible over-enthusiastic NEWBIE will run out to GNC to buy his jug of CellTech because he 'thinks' Melvin gained mind-blowing size using it...and so will he.

Melvin...does not...use...supplements. Majority of PRO BB's...don't use ANY supps. At most? They might take a multi-vitamin and might drink a shake but only if it's GIVEN ot them at that exact moment and that's usually those glass bottles of Isopure after their workout...only if its FREE though.

Jay? Jay doesnt use a thing by MT. In his Ripped to Shreds video he was explaining how he stays away from ALL simple sugars during a contest prpe...then he caught himself and said...'eh...except for CellTech'.

YEA RITE!

Who wants to hear my true story about TheBlockHead having lunch with a very huge and freaky massive IFBB Pro 3 years ago and the conversation about supplements came up as his face was splattered with every AD by his 'sponsor' at the time.

go ahead, man, spill it
Get Big, or Die Trying

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2006, 01:11:59 PM »

come on get real he did not say that...

and even if he would have they would have simply refilmed or cut that shit out.