Author Topic: Markus Ruhl before and after pic  (Read 21110 times)

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
Re: Markus Ruhl before and after pic
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2006, 03:26:46 AM »
ruhl would be a sight to see in real life.i think so where ever ruhl goes people would definetly stop and look at him..ruhl is awesome

Too right there, he's probably the only person I've ever met who I thought was too big  ???

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2006, 06:56:52 AM »
how so?? because of the fact that by looking at two before and after photos doesn't tell you whether he has used synthol, whether he won his last show or how big a turd he did this morning..  you'll need more scientific proof than that

Noone in the world will argue his genetic base..

All I am saying is that the first thing that naysayers point out is his "odd" looking shoulders; the photo comparison clearly shows his shoulders have always had that shape.  If the "odd" shoulders are the basis for the synthol argument, which has been the case, this photo is evidence of the contrary.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2006, 07:12:19 AM »
evolution
S

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2006, 07:16:02 AM »
The guy has one of the best chests of alltime.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2006, 07:16:40 AM »
Hes a mutant!

This guy so freaky, he pisses synthol.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2006, 07:30:39 AM »
As for syntholuse I can't reach any conclusion. Sometimes it seems he uses but if we pay attention to the las pic, his shoulders have striations. If we look to that 1991 pic we can see that he is the most genetically gifted bber of the present days, to build mass. People should also realize that is is very strong, this guy training olny for stregth would be a serious case (leaving the 16 reps sets and doin PL moves). He was born to do strength sports, I think he could reach the level of Mariusz.
S

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2006, 07:34:27 AM »
I dont think he uses synthol for his shoulder.if he use it,he would use it to his weak triceps.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2006, 07:48:44 AM »
If anything, it'd be in his bis. Compare the shape to his teens to currently. They stick out an incredible amount more and almost are a different shape.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2006, 11:26:11 AM »
I agree with Kyomu, if he does inject, its in the tris.
I also thought the bis were "synthol shaped", but it appears to be a genetic shape if you analyze 1st pic in this post.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2006, 11:30:53 AM »
If anything, it'd be in his bis. Compare the shape to his teens to currently. They stick out an incredible amount more and almost are a different shape.

Agreed. Especially his right bicep. His delts are also filed with STP. That said................. Who cares? Dude just look crazy!!  That's the look most of us wanted when we first joined the gym ;D. Say it ain't.

Markus Ruhl!
a

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2006, 11:31:00 AM »
RUHL does not use synthol and is the uber monster mountain of mass bber there is. case closed

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2006, 11:32:28 AM »
And hes drug-free for life.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2006, 01:27:57 PM »
yeah i guess you guys are right...Every other bodybuilder from the national level on to the pros uses oil but M.Ruhl(the biggest guy out there) doesn't...Ok...The guys shoulders are the size of basketballs with bumps and muscles that don't exist on any human...Maybe he's like that bull that got pumped up with myostatin...Yeah thats it...No oil at all...

These two comparison shots show my two differnent people....The only thing that stayed the size on the guy was his tris...

Oh yeah and he can't put to much oil in his tris now or even you people that have no clue about pro bodybuilding will have to realize that he uses oil....

This guy uses probably twice the oil that Flex Wheeler has used and also Kevin L...He is a water ball...Its not a shot against him, it just is what it is...

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2006, 01:35:08 PM »
yeah i guess you guys are right...Every other bodybuilder from the national level on to the pros uses oil but M.Ruhl(the biggest guy out there) doesn't...Ok...The guys shoulders are the size of basketballs with bumps and muscles that don't exist on any human...Maybe he's like that bull that got pumped up with myostatin...Yeah thats it...No oil at all...

These two comparison shots show my two differnent people....The only thing that stayed the size on the guy was his tris...

Oh yeah and he can't put to much oil in his tris now or even you people that have no clue about pro bodybuilding will have to realize that he uses oil....

This guy uses probably twice the oil that Flex Wheeler has used and also Kevin L...He is a water ball...Its not a shot against him, it just is what it is...
dont be a hater, wombat

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2006, 01:45:52 PM »

nice retort....now where's your proof?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2006, 01:50:13 PM »
any pics of Ruhl from his first couple of NOC's....that's where he looked the best IMO.
nasser=piece of shit

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2006, 07:22:54 PM »
nice retort....now where's your proof?

So what your saying is that if we can't show proof that Ronnie Coleman uses steroids or growth hormone then its a fact that he doesn't....

So Condor will you now start a thread saying that Ronnie Coleman is all natural?...How about Jay Cutler?  By your standards, they must be natural...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2006, 07:26:57 PM »
dont be a hater, wombat

no hate at all...It is what it is...I could say to you don't be naive'...If you really don't know a pro personaly that talks open to you then you probably don't know what the hell is going on in this so called "game"...With that said, guys like Condor surely should not start threads about things he obviously has zero clue about...Oil is just a part of every pros regiman...Its one of a dozen things that they HAVE to do...Their is no option...

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2006, 07:38:22 PM »
Can you imagine Markus Ruhl with a 30" waist?!  :o
~

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2006, 08:02:06 PM »
bovine growth hormone

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2006, 07:20:18 AM »
no hate at all...It is what it is...I could say to you don't be naive'...If you really don't know a pro personaly that talks open to you then you probably don't know what the hell is going on in this so called "game"...With that said, guys like Condor surely should not start threads about things he obviously has zero clue about...Oil is just a part of every pros regiman...Its one of a dozen things that they HAVE to do...Their is no option...

As naive as I sound to you, you sound all the more sensationalistic to me.  You are contradicting yourself.  You say if you can't talk to a pro personally then you don't know.  So I assume you've talked to every pro out there to find out that oil is part of EVERY PRO's "dozen things that they HAVE to do?"  Without having talked to Marcus personally, you're right, I don't know, but rather than assuming something to be true, I am going by visual evidence (the pictures), which is far more than you have for your argument.  Or have you talked to Marcus along with every other pro?  The point of this thread was to show how Marcus' shoulders held the same odd shape (albeit without the mass) 15 years ago that has started so many theories on his use of synthol.  I'm not saying it TOTALLY disproves it without a doubt, but at the very least, it makes a case.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2006, 07:55:44 AM »
Look at this link, it reveals more of his evolution

&mode=related&search=

&mode=related&search=
S

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2006, 08:10:41 PM »
As naive as I sound to you, you sound all the more sensationalistic to me.  You are contradicting yourself.  You say if you can't talk to a pro personally then you don't know.  So I assume you've talked to every pro out there to find out that oil is part of EVERY PRO's "dozen things that they HAVE to do?"  Without having talked to Marcus personally, you're right, I don't know, but rather than assuming something to be true, I am going by visual evidence (the pictures), which is far more than you have for your argument.  Or have you talked to Marcus along with every other pro?  The point of this thread was to show how Marcus' shoulders held the same odd shape (albeit without the mass) 15 years ago that has started so many theories on his use of synthol.  I'm not saying it TOTALLY disproves it without a doubt, but at the very least, it makes a case.

His shoulders are only one muscle group...This man has pumped so much oil in his bis over the years its silly...He has been known to have close to 50 sites for oil alone...Some say the flex wheeler had over 100 sites...

But in the end you are right...Unless one see's him do it in person. Its all heresay...The more you learn about oil, the more you will realize that its not an exact science...Meaning someone can use boatloads of oil and still have striations that match Andrea's Munzer...