Author Topic: Jaejonna Injury: Shoulder Bursitis!!!!!!!!1  (Read 5515 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Jaejonna Injury: Shoulder Bursitis!!!!!!!!1
« on: December 27, 2006, 12:24:22 PM »
http://orthopedics.about.com/cs/rotatorcuff/a/shbursitis.htm

If things were to go from bad to worse...

It has been three weeks since the crippling 'Exertional Headache' that put me on the shelf...now I have a shoulder injury from SLEEPING!!!

Check the above link, has this happen to anyone before? I can lift my hand higher than my chest with out pain!!!!

L

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Jaejonna Injury: Shoulder Bursitis!!!!!!!!1
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 12:25:46 PM »
have you thought about killing yourself

just trying to be helpful
T

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 12:27:38 PM »
bigmc, you are a total troll who is here to look at guys in thongs. You do not work out, talk about working out or nutrition and posess a physique worthy of suicide.

hope this helps
L

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 12:30:26 PM »
posting a pic of your boyfriend and pretending its me wont fix your injury

death is the only option
T

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 01:02:54 PM »

It has been three weeks since the crippling 'Exertional Headache' that put me on the shelf...now I have a shoulder injury from SLEEPING!!!

Check the above link, has this happen to anyone before? I can lift my hand higher than my chest with out pain!!!!

I had a very bad shoulder injury 3 years ago, to be precise I had it since I fell of a tank onto my shoulder in my army time...the only thing is to warm it up gently and take your time with warm up sets... beside back RotatorC. I juries are the mother of all injuries and a bitch to heal properly.
I feel your pain bro.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 01:03:51 PM »
I had severe shoulder pains this week from sleeping also, though luckily I didn't develop bursitis. It took a good week for it to go away...the 3rd day into the "injury" I did some heavy sqts anyway. It was bit painful at first but it went away as I progressed into the workout. After yesterdays workout, which involved quite a bit of pressing movements, my shoulder feels fantastic today even though it was giving me some problems during the workout (especially with benching). So unless the problem was diagnosed by your doctor, I'd keep doing some light workouts.
follow the arrows

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 01:03:59 PM »
posting a pic of your boyfriend and pretending its me wont fix your injury

death is the only option

lame and seriously unfunny stfu

Hope that helps

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 01:06:17 PM »
I had severe shoulder pains this week from sleeping also, though luckily I didn't develop bursitis. It took a good week for it to go away...the 3rd day into the "injury" I did some heavy sqts anyway. It was bit painful at first but it went away as I progressed into the workout. After yesterdays workout, which involved quite a bit of pressing movements, my shoulder feels fantastic today even though it was giving me some problems during the workout (especially with benching). So unless the problem was diagnosed by your doctor, I'd keep doing some light workouts.
Its been like three weeks since ...it was diagnosed and i have to take NAIDS and use ice and heat pads ..
L

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 01:06:33 PM »
have you thought about killing yourself

just trying to be helpful

I thought that was good advice for him too. Go figure.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 01:09:57 PM »
Its been like three weeks since ...it was diagnosed and i have to take NAIDS and use ice and heat pads ..

Seriously;y the only that will help you in the long run is a doctor or some sort and rest... thats the bitch with shoulder injuries they ONLY heal properly if you let them.... there is no: Train around or Train through the pain.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 01:10:26 PM »

Yes sir !! I've been working through this pain in the ass bullshit for weeks !!!!  Thank's for the post bro..

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2006, 01:11:44 PM »
Seriously;y the only that will help you in the long run is a doctor or some sort and rest... thats the bitch with shoulder injuries they ONLY heal properly if you let them.... there is no: Train around or Train through the pain.
I think i will stick to cardio and ab workouts......let the shoulder heal properly before addin to the scare tissue... whatever,, its not like im a competetive BB.. hahahah
L

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2006, 01:13:39 PM »
Yes, I hope your doctors been putting you on some kind of shoulder therapy program also.. I tore my MCL last year while palyin football so I can relate to what you're going through man. Hope you heal soon, you'll be back in the gym setting PR's like the shoulder was never wrecked  ;D
follow the arrows

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2006, 01:15:32 PM »
I think i will stick to cardio and ab workouts......let the shoulder heal properly before addin to the scare tissue... whatever,, its not like im a competetive BB.. hahahah

Exfuckin saktly.... TAKE A BREAK ....u know what I'm doing until the 01.01.2007? Eat fucking Haagen Dazz Ice Cream ;D ;D...

Best thing is my trainings partner told me we got some new equipment and dumbells in, so I cannot wait until my break ends but at the same time I miss my ice cream per day ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2006, 01:15:38 PM »
Also, I think what helped me recover better from my injury was that I routinely did very light leg extensions for the knees. Maybe you can do something similar with your injury, in addition to what is prescribed by the doctor.
follow the arrows

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2006, 01:19:18 PM »
I badly sprained my AC joint last year doing presses the day after Thanksgiving.  It wasn't well for nearly 6 months.  Hard injury to deal with.

You look like, well, someone who doesn't train very hard or often anyway, Jae.  I'm sure no one will notice if you take some time off.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2006, 01:19:44 PM »
I have had an impingement before in the shoulder.  Here is what I did and haven't had problems since.

--First, go easy on the shoulders till they heal.  Maybe a legs/arms/traps/abs only for a couple of weeks to give them some rest.  Only warm them up and do light exercises.
--Sleep on your back.  Arms down if possible.
--ALWAYS warm up shoulders with the rubber bands then warm up sets.  Plus do a few swinging arm type of things as well.
--Keep dead on form when pressing.  No ego lifting.  You won't get better muscle growth anyway...
--Anti-inflammatory meds here and there to help too.  But don't overdo it.

Once healed:
--Stick with the stuff above (minus the anti-inflammatory meds). 

It worked for me anyway.  Good luck.
Motherboy (the band).

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2006, 02:31:20 PM »
Its been like three weeks since ...it was diagnosed , I have AIDS and I use ice and heat pads ..
fixed  8)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2006, 02:33:02 PM »

jaejOWNED

E
E

Bast175

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2006, 02:34:02 PM »
that's what happens when you lift with poor form

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2006, 02:35:47 PM »
I get exertional headaches all the time, and never stop training. What a pansy.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bast175

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2006, 02:38:10 PM »
I get exertional headaches all the time, and never stop training. What a pansy.

yea but you're not lifting weights with your head.   i never got a headache while training.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2006, 02:40:08 PM »
that's what happens when you lift with poor form
haha owned

btw, when you wake up you feel the pain not straight after the movement...(most likely something behind the neck)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2006, 02:54:43 PM »

Funny thing is about a month ago when I was sleep I turned and hear my shoulder pop! I thought it came out of the socket and the pain really set in fast!
I waited a couple of days for it to get worst and trained my shoulders too pretty hard. I finally went to the hospital and it turned out I had tendenitis in the right shoulder. The doctor prescribed me so anti-inflamator medication but I didn't take it and it got all better within 2 weeks.

Moral of the story? Stop being a girlie man!
just push some weight!

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2006, 06:33:59 PM »
I feel for you i have a slight tear of the rotator cuff and severe damage to the joint, this was 7 weeks ago.My shoulder is strapped and the pain has lessoned i can now lift my arm above the shoulder with significantly less pain.
My Physio is a hot toned honey of which most of what she says goes over my head because i am trying not to focus on her breasts. ;D
My doctor has offered me cortisone wich will hopefully help my shoulder rehab.3 to 6 months out BUT ILL BE BACK.
BOBB SAPP KILLS