Author Topic: I'm on the Ice Cream diet and it works fugging great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4126 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
TA thanks a bunch man, this shit works out so great  :P :P :P

I have 4 days left of my bulk and I see some serious gain, i must have gained at least 5 kilos of hardcore fattissue.
My absolutely favourite is Haagen DAzz Pralines and Cream!!!

Come to speak... LEE you have never answered me what Ice Cream you prefer... I mean since we are pretty much on the same bulking diet.

Love the time of plenty... in a couple of days it's all over  :-\ :-[

BTW: My GF has just taken pictures of me pushed out gut and all lol, I will keep a tight record (for the first time) until I get married next year august and post all pictures and stats than.

Okay I'm finished with my first Yar onto the next one ;D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Different container than what we have out here. We don't even have that flavor out here anymore. It was disco'd a few years back.

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
I've been cycling pork pies, Christmas cake and Guinness over the festive period.

I'm going to look so grainy come the new year.

Stark

• Getbig V
Different container than what we have out here. We don't even have that flavor out here anymore. It was disco'd a few years back.

The only flavour I don't like so far is Belgium Chocolate...
I have eaten all other flavours so far and I love them love them all ;D

I've been cycling pork pies, Christmas cake and Guinness over the festive period.

I'm going to look so grainy come the new year.

Rock on bro ;D //// are u lifing in Ireland by any chance?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
you will loose weight if you have a negative calorie balance, you can eat ice cream all day and loose weight...but if you only eat ice cream, you will suffer major loss of muscle tissue...because your not getting enough protein.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
those pictures make my dick hard.

Stark

• Getbig V
you will loose weight if you have a negative calorie balance, you can eat ice cream all day and loose weight...but if you only eat ice cream, you will suffer major loss of muscle tissue...because your not getting enough protein.

dude I'm seriously not sweating it to much, I can feel that I have more fat in the gut area but I don't mind it at all, it's funny to eat what you want and take off time of the gym.... I miss the gym but I don't miss getting up very early ;D

A couple of days ago I had good sex and I've looked down and I see my belly and thought dude..... it's all worth it lol ;D ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
TA thanks a bunch man, this shit works out so great  :P :P :P

I have 4 days left of my bulk and I see some serious gain, i must have gained at least 5 kilos of hardcore fattissue.
My absolutely favourite is Haagen DAzz Pralines and Cream!!!

Come to speak... LEE you have never answered me what Ice Cream you prefer... I mean since we are pretty much on the same bulking diet.

Love the time of plenty... in a couple of days it's all over  :-\ :-[

BTW: My GF has just taken pictures of me pushed out gut and all lol, I will keep a tight record (for the first time) until I get married next year august and post all pictures and stats than.

Okay I'm finished with my first Yar onto the next one ;D

You should be thanking Arnold. He was the one that included icecream in his protein shakes!
just push some weight!

Stark

• Getbig V
You should be thanking Arnold. He was the one that included icecream in his protein shakes!

I'm thanking arnold every day when i say my evening prayers to the God of Steal ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
You guys should mix it with "half and half"....and follow it with 2 quarts of safflower oil  (its a good fat)......Easily double your gains.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I'm thanking arnold every day when i say my evening prayers to the God of Steal ;D

No good! Pray to God and train like Arnold instead!
just push some weight!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
if you're worrying about ice cream making you fat you're obviously training like a pusssy or you have a horrendously slow metabolism.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
if you're worrying about ice cream making you fat you're obviously training like a pusssy or you have a horrendously slow metabolism.

Ummmm....I pick the second option.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

you look like a pretty big dude WH, it doesn't look as if a little ice cream would hurt you that much.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..

Hey big guy!
just push some weight!

Stark

• Getbig V

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAD THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING POSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said I was worried, i'm not an insecure homo like yourself... now get the fuck out of my thread dick breath ;D ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
you look like a pretty big dude WH, it doesn't look as if a little ice cream would hurt you that much.

I built my body with chips ahoy cookies and full fat milk......but im open to change.

Bast175

I built my body with chips ahoy cookies and full fat milk......but im open to change.

you could even get ripped eating the same foods.  ..at smaller portions.

Army of One

• Getbig V

yeah lee is always on a fattening diet offseason time. now that he's out of the ifbb he'll prolly be fat all the time .Its speculated that lee uses a diet rich in cream that was taught to him by some navy troops and thus why he gives it the name "The Semen Diet"

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
dude I'm seriously not sweating it to much, I can feel that I have more fat in the gut area but I don't mind it at all, it's funny to eat what you want and take off time of the gym.... I miss the gym but I don't miss getting up very early ;D

A couple of days ago I had good sex and I've looked down and I see my belly and thought dude..... it's all worth it lol ;D ;D

lol thats cool man...my comment was just meant to clarify that its the total calories that dictates if a person looses weight or not.

War-Horse

• Getbig V

lol thats cool man...my comment was just meant to clarify that its the total calories that dictates if a person looses weight or not.

Not really.  Try eating a 1000 calories of broccoli and 1000calories of ice cream and see the difference.    The fiber and such will put you into a negative calorie balance with the broccoli.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
dude, what i said is true in general..altho..some foods that arent calorie dense could be theoretically negative calorie food cuz chewing em would burn more calories than they contain  ;D

and im not suggesting anyone to diet on ice cream.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
dude, what i said is true in general..altho..some foods that arent calorie dense could be theoretically negative calorie food cuz chewing em would burn more calories than they contain  ;D

and im not suggesting anyone to diet on ice cream.

But I love Icecream >:(

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
The only flavour I don't like so far is Belgium Chocolate...
I have eaten all other flavours so far and I love them love them all ;D

We have German Chocolate Cake, but the only line that carries the Belgian Choc. is Godiva, soon to be out of business come the new year.
My favorite is Carmel Cone. That shit rocks! I work for the company, so I have access to anything I want (within the region apparently!).

Stark

• Getbig V
We have German Chocolate Cake, but the only line that carries the Belgian Choc. is Godiva, soon to be out of business come the new year.
My favorite is Carmel Cone. That shit rocks! I work for the company, so I have access to anything I want (within the region apparently!).

ok.... that would be hard for me///working for them AND not eating it when I'm not supposted to