Author Topic: 250mg of sustanon per week...  (Read 20052 times)

Rosmo

• Getbig I
250mg of sustanon per week...
« on: December 27, 2006, 05:05:26 PM »
hi, im 21 years old and I started my first cycle 4 weeks ago with 250mg of sustanon ew. I had originally thought this would be enough for a first-timer until i started reading some of the threads here... i have now stepped it up to 500mg per week pinning myself twice a week.. what i was wondering is have i wasted the first the first 3weeks with only 250mg?? after reading some threads i have figured that this is more like a replacement dose and not very anabolic... another thing i was wondering about is whether the sust is actually real itself. ???. apart from slight strength increases in some excersises i havent noticed any change to size or weight whatsover... is there an easier way to find out if the sust. is real without having to have a blood test?? or am i just being impatient and should wait a few more weeks?? any advice of what do u would be greatly appreciated!!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: 250mg of sustanon per week...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 05:13:44 PM »
What kind of Sust?
U

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 05:34:39 PM »
How long have you been on at 500mg?
big or bust

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 05:34:57 PM »
Where did you get the Sust from? What brand is it?

Rosmo

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 07:58:11 PM »
i got it thru a guy that my friend knows.. another of his mates went thru the same guy and it definately worked for him.. although im not sure what dose he was taking and he took it with orals as well.... from weeks 1-4 i was on 250mg of sust and nothing else and in week 5 started 500mg.. im now in the middle of week 6.. the company is called organon the box is blue and white, the box says made in holland and distributed by organon australia.. (im in aus) each box has the leaflet on the product,and a white plastic thing where the ampoule fits into. the amp itself has a sticker on it which looks legit and is oily clear looking... this worries me cos i was under the impression that it would look more yellow than anything....

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 08:15:23 PM »
Sounds like you've only been only 500mg's for about a week.
Give it a bit more time.
big or bust

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 08:25:51 PM »
Sounds like you've only been only 500mg's for about a week.
Give it a bit more time.

Agreed. Give it at least three or four weeks (at the minimum).

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 08:25:51 PM »
As far as the amps, I've never used those, so I don't know what it is supposed to look like, but if it is real, Organon is typically a great line of products.

You are correct, 250mg/wk is not a good cycle, 500mg/wk is far more efficient...at 250mg/wk all you did was basically shut down your natural test and then replace it. Yes, 250mg/wk may very well have been more test in your body then normal, but at your age not all that much.

For most people, it can take any where from 4-6wks of steady therapy to start noticing a big impact. You've just started dosing the sust at a decent level, so give it a bit more time. You should eventually experience a increase in size and strength, but how much is hard to say...it's differant for everyone. A word of advise, do not neglect your diet. You need to make sure you're getting enough calories per day or the cycle will be worthless...that goes for any cycle. I would suggest mapping out your daily eating habits to see how much you're actually getting, if you haven't done so already.

Last 2 things, if I were you I'd continue this cycle a bit longer, make it at least 12-16wks long in total length. After that, make certain you do a proper PCT and take some time off. And next time, when you're ready, after you've researched a bit more by means of reading this board, reading drug profiles, asking questions, searching this board and others, then you should be ready to run another cycle, but this time hopefully, you'll be able to do it right from the get go.

Rosmo

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 10:36:10 PM »
yea ill wait another 3-4 weeks and see... the main reason why im a bit impatient is cos im wondering if the drugs are 100%.. ive read that when a person is on roids, muscle pain becomes a thing of the past and i have still been getting the usual soreness the nxt day after i train... im guessing that cos the low dosage is only marginally greater than my natural test. levels that maybe the recovery is only sped up a little bit??

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2006, 04:44:25 AM »
hi, im 21 years old and I started my first cycle 4 weeks ago with 250mg of sustanon ew. I had originally thought this would be enough for a first-timer until i started reading some of the threads here... i have now stepped it up to 500mg per week pinning myself twice a week.. what i was wondering is have i wasted the first the first 3weeks with only 250mg?? after reading some threads i have figured that this is more like a replacement dose and not very anabolic... another thing i was wondering about is whether the sust is actually real itself. ???. apart from slight strength increases in some excersises i havent noticed any change to size or weight whatsover... is there an easier way to find out if the sust. is real without having to have a blood test?? or am i just being impatient and should wait a few more weeks?? any advice of what do u would be greatly appreciated!!
hi

what brand your sust is ?
where did u get it ? ug ?
do you have any chance to test the sust ?

you should feel results with 500 mg weekly !

w

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2006, 01:42:03 PM »
I'm in a similar situation..........

I read on some other board that a good newbie cycle with test.E would go something like this:
first 4 weeks:250mg every 5th day
next four weeks:250 mg every 4th day
and the last 4 weeks:250mg every 3rd day

so i followed this routine for the first 4 weeks and after browsing through this board i changed my mind and decided to up the dosage to a total of 500mg/week(divided into 2 shots, monday&friday), I've been on this dosage for the past 4 weeks and my question is should I go off as planned, that is after 12 weeks, or should i add another week or two due to lower dosage in the first 4 weeks??

thanx

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2006, 03:48:54 PM »
do you mind to add some deca ??!!
w

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2006, 04:05:42 PM »
taking 250mg of sust a week is like going to a strip club and having the girl not pull her panties to the side. but she swears she will if you just tip a little more.
Bump it up to 500mg a week so you can see some pussy. ;D

Rosmo

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2006, 03:04:52 AM »
hi

what brand your sust is ?
where did u get it ? ug ?
do you have any chance to test the sust ?

you should feel results with 500 mg weekly !

hey,

like i mentioned earlier its made by Organon and distributed by Organon Aust. I got it thru a firend of mine... ive only been on the 500mg for a week for the 4weeks before that i was on only 250mg... ive now realised that 250mgEW is probably just a little bit higher than my natural levels resulting in hardly any physical changes...

Rosmo

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2006, 11:52:39 PM »
taking 250mg of sust a week is like going to a strip club and having the girl not pull her panties to the side. but she swears she will if you just tip a little more.

LOL.... nice analogy.!!....

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2006, 10:25:24 AM »
lol2
w

Rosmo

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2007, 10:28:53 PM »
HELLLPPP everyone big problem!!!!!!!!!!!

because i did double my dose i realised i would not have enough product to see me thru to the end of my cycle!! the bloke who i get it from said he can't get for a while because he reckons it pretty dry here (Melbourne, Australia) so i thought i would better to just cut my losses now and stop my cycle short which i have done instead of continuing along and wasting more money till i ran out!! anyway my question is this:

my mini cycle if u can call it that lasted approx. 5weeks...

with weeks 1-4 being 250mg of sust. and week 5 being 500mg....

it has probably  been just over a week since i las pinned my self and i was wondering with this short cycle i wanted to know how long it would take for my natural testoserone to be back to normal levels!!! does it take quicker because of such a small amount (250mg) for such a short time?? I am currently in Sydney at the moment and i cannot get to a gym until im back in Melbourne which will be on Tuesday... I didnt really gain any mass at all from the cycle and wanted to know will i lose any size due to low levels of test. in my system?? what can i do to help prevent it??!! I know i sound like an idiot right now but im real anxious to find out info... i will be more organised inthe future.... advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 08:59:07 AM »
sustanon normally takes about 5 weeks before you will really notice any results.
It is a veryy long acting steriod.
After week you should start to see more results.
Is there any way you can get more and do 750-1000 mgs a week?
That seems to work very well for me.

Rosmo

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2007, 03:36:46 AM »
i probably could.. but nxt cycle i dont wanna do more than 500-750mg a week.....

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2007, 03:11:35 AM »
I find the biggest reason for not seeing gains is the food.  I did a Test Cyp based cycle at 600 a week (with deca) and didn't eat right, and didn't get much out of it.  My last cycle was 800 of Test Enanthate and Tren and I went by the book, and had monsterous mindboggling results.  Including my bench reps starting at 225 and ending 15 weeks later at repping 315. 

Eat right, sleep, get your protein up and properly dosage your gear and I'm still convinced a Test only cycle even will yield large results

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2007, 08:29:26 AM »

bump it up to about 750 migs to get the full benefit ----hell, at your age son, you are producing more testosterone than the amount of sustanon you are taking, so essentially, you may get less gains because you shut down your natural test production and replace it with less test than you had to begin with

i wouldnt be suprised if you got skinny from this cycle---you better bump the dosage up if you know what is good for you, son
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Mooks

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2007, 05:26:38 PM »

bump it up to about 750 migs to get the full benefit ----hell, at your age son, you are producing more testosterone than the amount of sustanon you are taking, so essentially, you may get less gains because you shut down your natural test production and replace it with less test than you had to begin with

i wouldnt be suprised if you got skinny from this cycle---you better bump the dosage up if you know what is good for you, son

I think i might be able to help you.
I'm also from aus Mel, and i have seen the sus your talking about.
Has it got a really short neck.Meaning the actually part were you snap off if so, sorry dude but in my appinion i think that batch is fake.
Because i compared it to the original at a chemist and the originall has a longer thinner neck.
So i didn't go through with the purchase.
But i could be wrong.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2007, 09:58:57 PM »
Dutch Organon? individual packed in white plastic rectangles, w/ a tear off wrap outside? Example of real deal.
Frankly the best sus. The amps are rather thin fragile glass (extreme packaging protects them).
(You will not mistake the packaging-ridiculous, costs more than product)

Response? Very individual. Hey-If you smash one (amp) in your fingers, see if it crystallizes white on fingers..
What hes describing sounds legit.

I'd pump up fast on not much of that stuff. But,you ain't me.

People forget sus is 30/60/60/100- over 21 days. Four stage fuel with a bit of bleed over between the esters.
That stuff is great. 500-750wk.

*(Remember, it's building up weekly)*

joropower

• Getbig II
  • www.anabolmarket.com
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2007, 12:33:26 PM »
 sust is good but 250mg a week is weak, weak, weak since its a multicomponent testosterone product. One vial EOD if you want to feel a real boost. thats my opinion.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2007, 05:08:39 AM »
i did a cycle  (my first) exactly like this just 500 mg of sust ew, and im on pct right now. For lots of personal reasons, i couldnt stay on a 'good' diet for the whole cycle so that affected my gains. But i was happy, because i gained some pounds , my strenght levels incresead and other things. Didnt had any side effects (just a little roid rage maybe LOL, my mood was not good as before, but nothing big)
 like someoned already mentioned, do at least a 12 week cycle, less than this will be too little (personal expecience). Everyone here told me that before and i agree with everyone now
!