Author Topic: Steve Kuclo at 18  (Read 18055 times)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: Steve Kuclo at 18
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2006, 07:09:46 AM »
You could go to your local projects and find at least 5 kids with better genetics who eat cornbread and KoolAde and do bench press 2 x week.

Solid build and above average genetics... but seriously nothing special.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2006, 07:51:46 AM »
You could go to your local projects and find at least 5 kids with better genetics who eat cornbread and KoolAde and do bench press 2 x week.

i agree but they will not weigh 245 or so,yes they will be very "natuarlly " lean but stand next to this kid and it is all over.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2006, 07:54:12 AM »
&NR

Very interesting. I'm 18 as well and am very similar to Steve in size.
hahahahahaha, yeah Figgs 5'5" 157lbs. is "very similar to 6'0" 235lbs. ::)

Bigbuthealthy

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2006, 08:25:04 AM »
Haha.
240 at 10 bf.

body88

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2006, 08:30:44 AM »

You are full of shit. What projects are you talking about specifically?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2006, 08:33:06 AM »
You are full of shit. What projects are you talking about specifically?
Devon is either black himself or some idiot who has been brainwashed by the jewish mass media that blacks have "better genetics" than white men.

Bigbuthealthy

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2006, 08:37:37 AM »
Blacks on blondes volume 222. maybe they don't like their black woman?
240 at 10 bf.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2006, 08:40:56 AM »
Blacks on blondes volume 222. maybe they don't like their black woman?
nobody does, they're ugly.

Bigbuthealthy

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2006, 08:42:32 AM »
Are you saying black woman are the lesser woman?
240 at 10 bf.

body88

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2006, 08:47:44 AM »
Devon is either black himself or some idiot who has been brainwashed by the jewish mass media that blacks have "better genetics" than white men.

Haha, Squad are you trying to tell me 18 year old, 6 foot, 230 lb, lean, strength freaks are not walking around the local projects like white on rice?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2006, 08:49:55 AM »
Haha, Squad are you trying to tell me 18 year old, 6 foot, 230 lb, lean, strength freaks are not walking around the local projects like white on rice?
hahahaha, more like a bunch of 6'1" 146lb. baggy football jersey and jean wearing crack dealers who couldn't lift to save their life.

Stavios

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2006, 09:02:36 AM »
From what I understand, you're natural.

IMO, Kuclo will be a lot bigger than you in 4 years, but in 15 years, you will have surpassed him.

If Kuclo would've had great genetics, he would've been the size of DeMayo, Francois or some other juicer.

He isn't.

Don't compare Kuclo to figgs. Compare Kuclo to Frank McGrath, Markus Rühl et al. Then it's evident that pro BB isn't what he should be doing.

Pro BB maybe could be in question for guys like Sami al-Haddad, Rocco Jones, Markus Rühl and Frank McGrath. For them, the rewards may be enough for the risks.

But for a guy like Kuclo?

There is no way in hell Kuclo could ever find any way to justify "going" for a pro card IMO. ;D

-Hedge

lol...

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2006, 09:45:49 AM »
Since it has seemed to be my MO to post on every Steve Kuclo thread, I'll continue that here...

He was 18 there, he's made great improvements since then.  He has a very good structure, and that is what aided him in the Teen Nationals. 
He was 240lbs at his last competition, as a 20 year old, and is well on his way to a great career in bodybuilding, should he choose to continue down that path. 

He has completed the fireman academy, and is finishing paramedic school now, so he has set himself up to be fine should bbing never materialize. 

He also does nutritional consulting through his website, should anyone be interested.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2006, 09:48:11 AM »
Since it has seemed to be my MO to post on every Steve Kuclo thread, I'll continue that here...

He was 18 there, he's made great improvements since then.  He has a very good structure, and that is what aided him in the Teen Nationals. 
He was 240lbs at his last competition, as a 20 year old, and is well on his way to a great career in bodybuilding, should he choose to continue down that path. 

He has completed the fireman academy, and is finishing paramedic school now, so he has set himself up to be fine should bbing never materialize. 

He also does nutritional consulting through his website, should anyone be interested.

Good for him!
~

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2006, 10:12:41 AM »

It's always the same thing... All these Steve Kuclo threads seem to be mostly variations on the same theme.. Will he burn out by 24? Was he juicing at 18? Does he or doesnt he have genetics? etc...

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2006, 12:11:53 PM »

nutritonal consulting? haha..here's his nutrition....test, dbol, tren

awesome nutrition...see you on the organ transplant list.
footloose and fancy free

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2006, 01:40:44 PM »

See me, or Steve?
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

Stavios

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2006, 01:49:05 PM »
See me, or Steve?
Don't give attention to the haters Justin   8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2006, 01:54:06 PM »

shut up dumbass.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2006, 02:01:40 PM »

Trop is the last person on the boards who deserves to be talked to in this way. He is always extremely polite, gracious and helpful to anyone who asks him any questions...

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2006, 02:35:20 PM »
From what I understand, you're natural.

IMO, Kuclo will be a lot bigger than you in 4 years, but in 15 years, you will have surpassed him.

If Kuclo would've had great genetics, he would've been the size of DeMayo, Francois or some other juicer.

He isn't.

Don't compare Kuclo to figgs. Compare Kuclo to Frank McGrath, Markus Rühl et al. Then it's evident that pro BB isn't what he should be doing.

Pro BB maybe could be in question for guys like Sami al-Haddad, Rocco Jones, Markus Rühl and Frank McGrath. For them, the rewards may be enough for the risks.

But for a guy like Kuclo?

There is no way in hell Kuclo could ever find any way to justify "going" for a pro card IMO. ;D

-Hedge

Kuclo seems to just loves to lift. And as much weight as possible! So that might justify his use of steroids.
~

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2006, 08:36:24 PM »

Do you believe otherwise?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2006, 01:38:44 AM »
He looks good but lets not get carried away...Some say that he loves to lift...Well hell he doesn't have a family to take care of so what else is he going to do...

For any teenager who wants to go to the top, all i would tell them is to take a look at Shawn Ray's pictures when he was 18 and 19(and thats over 15 years ago)...And remember that SR didn't have what it takes to be #1....Although he came close...If you are a freak and can match up with the likes of a teenage SRay, then by all means go for it...But if you are light years away as Kuclo is for sure, then forget about messing up your whole body with silly amounts of hormones only to realize 15 years from now that you will never crack the top 15 at the national level...

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2006, 02:00:20 PM »
He looks good but lets not get carried away...Some say that he loves to lift...Well hell he doesn't have a family to take care of so what else is he going to do...

For any teenager who wants to go to the top, all i would tell them is to take a look at Shawn Ray's pictures when he was 18 and 19(and thats over 15 years ago)...And remember that SR didn't have what it takes to be #1....Although he came close...If you are a freak and can match up with the likes of a teenage SRay, then by all means go for it...But if you are light years away as Kuclo is for sure, then forget about messing up your whole body with silly amounts of hormones only to realize 15 years from now that you will never crack the top 15 at the national level...

So Shawn Ray is who everyone should judge themselves by?  I don't think Nasser looked like him at 18 and he did well.  Even Dexter didn't look like that at 18 and he's doing well.  But hey it's all about looking like SR at 18 so we all should just quit  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2006, 02:48:01 PM »

kid is juiced to the max but will get a pro card because after looking at him for a min you notice the superior structure and symetric/proportional build and development in process,,he doesnt have anything special with wow factor about his physiqe BUT! at his height his physqe is complete and will be developed enough,,muscle mass wize..by 26-27 to get a pro card

the whole build as a wow factor not specific muscle group and this is big thing at this age.

pro card well before 30,, take to thebank
fallen angel